Supporting Men In Women's Bathrooms = Political Suicide

Is promoting men behind doors marked "women" where rape victims expect privacy, political suicide?

• Yes. If I hear a politician or political party stay silent or worse advocate: they lose my support.

• No. I would support a political party or politician advocating men where rape victims need privacy.

Results are only viewable after voting.
You can see the trend moving though. A month ago the anti Gay feeling was @ 90% and now its dropped 10%.

It looks like the momentum is with decent people.
That's why Target lost 10 billion in value since they announced they allow men in the women's room. You just lie when facts fail you. Too bad Target can't lie about its net worth now. I bet they wish they could..

You can see the trend moving though. A month ago the anti Gay feeling was @ 90% and now its dropped 10%.

That's why Target lost 10 billion in value since they announced they allow men in the women's room. You just lie when facts fail you. Too bad Target can't lie about its net worth now. I bet they wish they could..

And when their stock rises back to its previous level....then what?

Doesn't look like that's happening any time soon, Poop Chute.

Women aren't going to flock back to somewhere their visceral being feels violated at. Sorry. I'd sell if you own Target shares. Lots of people are. It's good to know who your customer....and voting base is before you make them feel threatened.

But you have always championed the scientific facts on this board. The message is clear,the tide is turning.

But you have always championed the scientific facts on this board. The message is clear,the tide is turning.
No it's not, it's reversing. Less people approve of gay marriage today than before it was passed.

New Poll: Huge Drop in Support for Gay Marriage

No rise in support for gay marriage after Supreme Court ruling: poll

Support For Gay Marriage Falls After Historic Supreme Court Ruling

Poll: Support for Gay Marriage Has Fallen After Obergefell

Last edited:
...I have never in my life chosen a store because of their bathroom... That's just... so bizarre to me lol Of course, I wouldn't be caught dead in a Target lol

Here's some more bad news for you, Tommy:

Poll Shows The Majority Of Americans Oppose Transgender People Using Preferred Bathroom

Here's some more bad news for you, Tommy:

Poll Shows The Majority Of Americans Oppose Transgender People Using Preferred Bathroom

I'm SO OFFENDED at the discrimination :eek-52:

Hey we need to help the gay Armadillos, let's not discriminate against their rights to buttfuck each other and give each other blow-jobs....come on people, support their fundamental rights!

The Gay Armadillo Rights Community.

Gay armadillo rights

The shame of being gay, it's driving some Armadillos to drink :eek-52:

armadillo_drinking.jpg

Not forgetting the gay deers.

bb60d7e734b6c6f2347d0074033c6139.jpg

Fuck you, faggot. And Joe B. You both deserve the chopper treatment. I mean that. You done crying about me telling gays to get AIDS and die now? I'm not taking it back. Its what fags deserve.

Again, it's been established that most violent homophobes are latent homosexuals... so it's only a matter of time for you, buddy.

No faggot...Bug chasing faggots like JOe B are sick. I'm a healthy, non-disease spreading heterosexual male.

sure you are... and you have to keep reassuring us at every turn... or yourself.

You know what secure heterosexuals do? They don't get hung up about who other people are sleeping with.

Poor Tommy, caught in another lie....just like with the fag penguin mess he was all giddy about. Lol

Or his gay lions....that was hilarious.

One of the funniest threads, it was comedy gold.

4024405.jpg

LOL Then National Geographic comes out and says "nope, not gay lions, a maned female lion" Talk about the air going out of someone's balloon

4024416.jpg

4024417.jpg

Women aren't going to flock back to somewhere their visceral being feels violated at. Sorry. I'd sell if you own Target shares. Lots of people are. It's good to know who your customer....and voting base is before you make them feel threatened.

Guy, all the homophobes and transphobes made their point, but Target will be around long after you're gone.

iff you feel threatened by a dude in a dress, that's kind of your problem.

Poor Tommy, caught in another lie....just like with the fag penguin mess he was all giddy about. Lol

Or his gay lions....that was hilarious.

One of the funniest threads, it was comedy gold.

4024405.jpg

LOL Then National Geographic comes out and says "nope, not gay lions, a maned female lion" Talk about the air going out of someone's balloon

4024426.jpg

Daniel 11:37

"36 Then the king will do as he pleases, and he will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will speak monstrous things against the God of gods; and he will prosper until the indignation is finished, for that which is decreed will be done. 37 "He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; for he will magnify himself above them all. 38 "But instead he will honor a god of fortresses, a god whom his fathers did not know; he will honor him with gold, silver, costly stones and treasures"

Gay penguins are a fact.
Did you know male and female penguin's sex organs(cloaca) look the same outwardly? The kind of penguins the supposed fag penguins were don't even have penetrative sex, lol:

"
Reproductive Organs
While birds have the same internal organs that allow creatures like humans to conceive, such as testes and ovaries, one organ is often conspicuously absent: the penis. In most species, males do not have penises, and their testes are housed deep inside the body rather than in a dangling scrotum. This means that, from the outside, males and females frequently indistinguishable by their genitals, and must be identified by other physical markers like color patterns. While females produce their eggs via an ovary, they generally only have one -- the left ovary -- rather than two."

Moron. Do your research.

Forum List

Back