🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Supporting Men In Women's Bathrooms = Political Suicide

Is promoting men behind doors marked "women" where rape victims expect privacy, political suicide?

• Yes. If I hear a politician or political party stay silent or worse advocate: they lose my support.

• No. I would support a political party or politician advocating men where rape victims need privacy.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Guy, all the homophobes and transphobes made their point, but Target will be around long after you're gone.

iff you feel threatened by a dude in a dress, that's kind of your problem.

Well to be completely comprehensive in that statement, it's also kind of the problem of 17 million women rape victims showering behind doors marked "women" outside, standing next to a strange naked man-pretending-to-be-a-woman (transgender).

Guy, all the homophobes and transphobes made their point, but Target will be around long after you're gone.

iff you feel threatened by a dude in a dress, that's kind of your problem.

Well to be completely comprehensive in that statement, it's also kind of the problem of 17 million women rape victims showering behind doors marked "women" outside, standing next to a strange naked man-pretending-to-be-a-woman (transgender).
It doesn't matter to these idiots.

Fuck you, faggot. And Joe B. You both deserve the chopper treatment. I mean that. You done crying about me telling gays to get AIDS and die now? I'm not taking it back. Its what fags deserve.

Again, it's been established that most violent homophobes are latent homosexuals... so it's only a matter of time for you, buddy.

No faggot...Bug chasing faggots like JOe B are sick. I'm a healthy, non-disease spreading heterosexual male.

sure you are... and you have to keep reassuring us at every turn... or yourself.

You know what secure heterosexuals do? They don't get hung up about who other people are sleeping with.
Bullshit, healthy hetero males stand up against perverts trying to legitimize their filth and teach their filth to children, faggot. They don't sit back and give their society over to faggot degenerates and their advocates.

OK, I agree that supporting male pervs being let into little girls restrooms is political suicide, and I'm not happy with the women gointo little Johnnies restroom either, but one thing seems to elude my understanding of this whole thing.

WHY ARE CONSERVATIVES TRYING TO TALK LIBTARDS OUT OF IT? LET THEM HANG THEMSELVES!

Dear Sweet Jeebus, sometimes I think conservatives have an allergy to actually winning.

OK, I agree that supporting male pervs being let into little girls restrooms is political suicide, and I'm not happy with the women gointo little Johnnies restroom either, but one thing seems to elude my understanding of this whole thing.

WHY ARE CONSERVATIVES TRYING TO TALK LIBTARDS OUT OF IT? LET THEM HANG THEMSELVES!

Dear Sweet Jeebus, sometimes I think conservatives have an allergy to actually winning.

Because true conservatives actually care about the harm intending to be done to women and girls behind doors marked "women" by men-pretending-to-be-women. See, the amoralists may not know this but, part of a true conservative foundation means morals come before politics. True, this notion needs revitalizing and reminding to those calling themselves "conservatives", but it is the base notion nevertheless.

Because true conservatives actually care about the harm intending to be done to women and girls behind doors marked "women" by men-pretending-to-be-women. See, the amoralists may not know this but, part of a true conservative foundation means morals come before politics. True, this notion needs revitalizing and reminding to those calling themselves "conservatives", but it is the base notion nevertheless.
Define 'true conservative'.

Somehow, I doubt all 17 million of those women shudder at the mere sight of a Penis.

Bullshit, healthy hetero males stand up against perverts trying to legitimize their filth and teach their filth to children, faggot. They don't sit back and give their society over to faggot degenerates and their advocates.

guy, you sound like every other bigot who tried to pain his bigotry as something good.

guy, you sound like every other bigot who tried to pain his bigotry as something good.
My bigotry is better for society than your faggotry.

Might just make me a T-shirt that says that with my trusty press machine!

'
There seem to be quite a few addle-pated males here who seem to think that there are urinals in women's rest rooms.

The fact is, there are only closed stalls in women's restrooms, and a male's penis would not be visible.

Any man who did expose himself outside of a stall could still be arrested for indecent exposure.

I think a more rational reason for banning men from women's restrooms would be the horror that too many men would be likely to leave the toilet lid open. .... :eusa_whistle:

That's a good point.

'
There seem to be quite a few addle-pated males here who seem to think that there are urinals in women's rest rooms.

The fact is, there are only closed stalls in women's restrooms, and a male's penis would not be visible.

Any man who did expose himself outside of a stall could still be arrested for indecent exposure.

I think a more rational reason for banning men from women's restrooms would be the horror that too many men would be likely to leave the toilet lid open. .... :eusa_whistle:
Okay so any man should be able to use the women's bathroom as well... Otherwise that's discrimination.

No...you're the mutants and that's how we see you. Lol. Get that shit straight, bug chasing feces licker.

Ever notice how homophobes describe gay sex in graphic detail?

It's kind of like a vegetarian who just can't stop talking bout steak.
Bug chasing isn't a sex act, its a world wide movement of faggots that believe they're going to get AIDS anyway so they seek out those who are infected in hopes that they will get infected.

And Democrats want to convince us to go UHC single payer with THAT going on? Fuck that. I'm sure even a low-life butt porker like yourself could understand opposition to UHC while shit like that is going on, no?

Bug chasing isn't a sex act, its a world wide movement of faggots that believe they're going to get AIDS anyway so they seek out those who are infected in hopes that they will get infected.

And Democrats want to convince us to go UHC single payer with THAT going on? Fuck that. I'm sure even a low-life butt porker like yourself could understand opposition to UHC while shit like that is going on, no?

Actually, a bigger expense is all you fat rednecks eating lard filled crap and having major cornary and diabetes issues...

But in a humane, civilized society we don't let people die because we don't approve of their lifestyles.

Forum List

Back