🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Supporting Men In Women's Bathrooms = Political Suicide

Is promoting men behind doors marked "women" where rape victims expect privacy, political suicide?

• Yes. If I hear a politician or political party stay silent or worse advocate: they lose my support.

• No. I would support a political party or politician advocating men where rape victims need privacy.

Results are only viewable after voting.
You are absolutely insane.

Hillary has proven to be corrupt, a liar, and just all around a piece of shit.

And any woman who would vote for her is just stupid. She doesn't give one rat's ass about women. She'll do, or say, ANYTHING to become President.

And yes, that includes supporting full grown men being able to take showers with little girls if that would get her some votes.
I don't think she is insane. She just doesn't like Trump obviously.

Trump isn't why I think she's insane. I was just pointing out that an insane person's opinion isn't overly important to me.
Oh okay. Why do you think she is insane then?

She could literally be in a thread talking about the weather and be like "you know why it's raining today" It's the damned queers, why do they like to butt fuck anyway?"

BORING
Some people find the pet project and stick to it. Nothing wrong with that is there?

You call it a potato I call it an obsession

I don't think she is insane. She just doesn't like Trump obviously.

Trump isn't why I think she's insane. I was just pointing out that an insane person's opinion isn't overly important to me.
Oh okay. Why do you think she is insane then?

She could literally be in a thread talking about the weather and be like "you know why it's raining today" It's the damned queers, why do they like to butt fuck anyway?"

BORING
Some people find the pet project and stick to it. Nothing wrong with that is there?

I call you too busy trying to be everything to everyone... Hence your screen name...that you're ignoring the fact we need people like Sil.

I call you too busy trying to be everything to everyone... Hence your screen name...that you're ignoring the fact we need people like Sil.

F&B is just grumpy that someone on the opposite side of of the Church of LGBT has the same tenacity their PR team does. That's all. F&B is trying to make tenacity out to be a bad thing, (so nobody else get the idea!), unless of course it's promoting boys in girls shower rooms...then tenacity is a "virtue".

They have their heads stuck on backwards and shoved up their collective ass. Why would anyone want to be like them or care one whit about their criticism?? Their criticism coming from their extreme viewpoints is like a Blessed Golden Badge of the Highest Praise. So, I accept F&B's high compliments.

You can see the trend moving though. A month ago the anti Gay feeling was @ 90% and now its dropped 10%.

It looks like the momentum is with decent people.

F&B is just grumpy that someone on the opposite side of of the Church of LGBT has the same tenacity their PR team does. That's all. F&B is trying to make tenacity out to be a bad thing, (so nobody else get the idea!), unless of course it's promoting boys in girls shower rooms...then tenacity is a "virtue".

Again, this imaginary 'church of LGBT'...is just another one of your numerous delusions. Like your insistence that the Supreme Court is legally obligated to have a representative for 'children' at the Obergefell ruling. Or that children are married to their parents.

You're not revealing anything about LGBT folks with your fantasies. You're only revealing yourself.

They have their heads stuck on backwards and shoved up their collective ass. Why would anyone want to be like them or care one whit about their criticism?? Their criticism coming from their extreme viewpoints is like a Blessed Golden Badge of the Highest Praise. So, I accept F&B's high compliments.

Says the poor soul who insists that the Obergefell ruling was a 'mistrial'. And swears that Ginsberg and Kagan are *about* to be impeached.........for the last 2 years.

Sil, you don't know what you're talking about.

Hillary has proven to be corrupt, a liar, and just all around a piece of shit.

And any woman who would vote for her is just stupid. She doesn't give one rat's ass about women. She'll do, or say, ANYTHING to become President.

I wouldn't vote for Hillary if she was a shoo-in, Trump is a charlatan, and, I am voting 3rd party again.
Waste of a vote. I say this as a former libertarian party activist. I almost ran for office until the LP became infected with weird polyandrists & SJWs like Don't Taz Me. I went Hoppeian anarchist not long after that happened.

I don't see it as a waste. I refuse to put a bag over my head and vote aganist my principles. The Libertarian Party isn't perfect, but they are far better than the either of the two major parties.

Vote Trump faggot.

LOL
Has he said anything hostile to faggots this whole time? No.

Is 'Shut Up Faggot.Get AIDS and die' 'hostile'? Because you've certainly uttered as much.

First tranny to drop his drawers next to me in a men's room gets his fuvking ass beat
That's a fact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why in god's name would you be looking at another person's genitals in a bathroom?

Especially if they're in another stall?

Go back and re read what I wrote dumb fuck
Don't interpret
Fucking read moron

I did. You've apparently never used a men's room. As men don't 'drop their drawers' when they use a urinal. But in a stall.

So....um, why in the fuck would you be looking at the genitals of the person next to you?

Why don't you go dangle Barry manilo's testicles around your mouth and ass

Have you ever noticed how details and specific your fantasies about 'Barry' are?

Honestly, Butt Pirates playing house isn't nearly as bad as this tranny bullshit. You guys are taking the back burner for now....these freaks are going down.

This Tranny Bullshit has been going on for years... you just need to learn how to deal.
What subhuman, bug chasing, Super AIDS factories, much like yourself need....is a parachute-less skydiving lesson from a helicopter from 2,000 feet up...all the way down to the pavement, on Main Street in your hometowns...just to make sure your other faggot and tranny friends know what happens to defective human trash who don't go back into the closet and fast.

Wow. All rhetoric aside, you're just an awful person.

Bye.

Um...that sounds a bit extreme OffensivelyOpenMinded. How about they go back on the therapists' couches instead? What needs to be thrown from a tall building is the tacit acceptance by society of the abnormal to replace normal. That's the real crime being done here. The individual drones in that cult know not the evil that they do. They don't even know their own end game. They just keep blindly pushing forward as their evil Herd Dog nips their heels gently from behind.

"Forgive them for they know not what they do". But we know. And it's up to us to act with compassion AND FIRMNESS when we say "NO" to them and draw a line in the sand. They will throw fits. They will hold their breath until their faces turn blue. And yes, they will threaten and even commit suicide. But for the sake of humanity itself, we cannot allow them to push us off the cliff. Reason demands a firm "NO".

Sil.....that is the kind of person your rhetoric resonates with. That is the kind of hate it feeds.

I wouldn't vote for Hillary if she was a shoo-in, Trump is a charlatan, and, I am voting 3rd party again.
Waste of a vote. I say this as a former libertarian party activist. I almost ran for office until the LP became infected with weird polyandrists & SJWs like Don't Taz Me. I went Hoppeian anarchist not long after that happened.

I don't see it as a waste. I refuse to put a bag over my head and vote aganist my principles. The Libertarian Party isn't perfect, but they are far better than the either of the two major parties.

Vote Trump faggot.

LOL
Has he said anything hostile to faggots this whole time? No.

Is 'Shut Up Faggot.Get AIDS and die' 'hostile'? Because you've certainly uttered as much.
Yes idiot.... I sure as hell said that and stand by it. I asked when has TRUMP said anything hostile to gays?

Honestly, Butt Pirates playing house isn't nearly as bad as this tranny bullshit. You guys are taking the back burner for now....these freaks are going down.

This Tranny Bullshit has been going on for years... you just need to learn how to deal.
What subhuman, bug chasing, Super AIDS factories, much like yourself need....is a parachute-less skydiving lesson from a helicopter from 2,000 feet up...all the way down to the pavement, on Main Street in your hometowns...just to make sure your other faggot and tranny friends know what happens to defective human trash who don't go back into the closet and fast.

Bye.
Fuck you, faggot. And Joe B. You both deserve the chopper treatment. I mean that. You done crying about me telling gays to get AIDS and die now? I'm not taking it back. Its what fags deserve.

Bye.
No faggot...Bug chasing faggots like JOe B are sick. I'm a healthy, non-disease spreading heterosexual male.

Forum List

Back