🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Supporting Men In Women's Bathrooms = Political Suicide

Is promoting men behind doors marked "women" where rape victims expect privacy, political suicide?

• Yes. If I hear a politician or political party stay silent or worse advocate: they lose my support.

• No. I would support a political party or politician advocating men where rape victims need privacy.

Results are only viewable after voting.
First tranny to drop his drawers next to me in a men's room gets his fuvking ass beat
That's a fact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why in god's name would you be looking at another person's genitals in a bathroom?

Especially if they're in another stall?

Go back and re read what I wrote dumb fuck
Don't interpret
Fucking read moron

I did. You've apparently never used a men's room. As men don't 'drop their drawers' when they use a urinal. But in a stall.

So....um, why in the fuck would you be looking at the genitals of the person next to you?

Why don't you go dangle Barry manilo's testicles around your mouth and ass

First tranny to drop his drawers next to me in a men's room gets his fuvking ass beat
That's a fact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why in god's name would you be looking at another person's genitals in a bathroom?

Especially if they're in another stall?

Go back and re read what I wrote dumb fuck
Don't interpret
Fucking read moron

I did. You've apparently never used a men's room. As men don't 'drop their drawers' when they use a urinal. But in a stall.

So....um, why in the fuck would you be looking at the genitals of the person next to you?

Why don't you go dangle Barry manilo's testicles around your mouth and ass
Classic!

It's not only political suicide, it's industrial suicide. Target's vale went from $59B to $30B since April 19th. I couldn't be happier. That'll show these fuckin' corporations bowing to neoQueer pressure. Get out of Target stock while you can.

Yeah, they thought they'd be cute and "on the right side of history". The only side of history that fast-tracked them on is the same side as the dodo bird and the giant sloth.

Yeah, they thought they'd be cute and "on the right side of history". The only side of history that fast-tracked them on is the same side as the dodo bird and the giant sloth.

Yeah, not really. Target will be around when you are trying to explain away why you got ordered to sensitivity training.

Yeah, not really. Target will be around when you are trying to explain away why you got ordered to sensitivity training.
Not going to happen. The line is drawn, faggot lover.

That's what you all said about Gay Marriage... and you lost.

That's what you said about Christian Bakers... and you lost.

You'll lose here, too. Mostly because your mean-spiritedness will outweigh the actual problem of the rare Tranny who wants to use the ladies' room.

That's what you all said about Gay Marriage... and you lost.

That's what you said about Christian Bakers... and you lost.

You'll lose here, too. Mostly because your mean-spiritedness will outweigh the actual problem of the rare Tranny who wants to use the ladies' room.
Honestly, Butt Pirates playing house isn't nearly as bad as this tranny bullshit. You guys are taking the back burner for now....these freaks are going down.

Yeah sure, Hitler. You gonna order me like a tyrant? You folks really are overweening. Prepare for a wing clipping.

Honestly, Butt Pirates playing house isn't nearly as bad as this tranny bullshit. You guys are taking the back burner for now....these freaks are going down.

This Tranny Bullshit has been going on for years... you just need to learn how to deal.

Yeah sure, Hitler. You gonna order me like a tyrant? You folks really are overweening. Prepare for a wing clipping.

Guy, I think you need to go in to work today and start going on the kind of rants about gays and trannies you go on here.

No, seriously, do it.

Just make sure to bring a banker box with you as you will be cleaning out your desk.

This Tranny Bullshit has been going on for years... you just need to learn how to deal.
What subhuman, bug chasing, Super AIDS factories, much like yourself need....is a parachute-less skydiving lesson from a helicopter from 2,000 feet up...all the way down to the pavement, on Main Street in your hometowns...just to make sure your other faggot and tranny friends know what happens to defective human trash who don't go back into the closet and fast.

You better pray to God the right doesn't take the WH and keep the house and senate...we already own most of the counties and state governments.

The Far Right reaction will not be good for soddie filth. Nope, not at all.

muhahaha! *rubs hands together like Jewish banker*

Um...that sounds a bit extreme OffensivelyOpenMinded. How about they go back on the therapists' couches instead? What needs to be thrown from a tall building is the tacit acceptance by society of the abnormal to replace normal. That's the real crime being done here. The individual drones in that cult know not the evil that they do. They don't even know their own end game. They just keep blindly pushing forward as their evil Herd Dog nips their heels gently from behind.

"Forgive them for they know not what they do". But we know. And it's up to us to act with compassion AND FIRMNESS when we say "NO" to them and draw a line in the sand. They will throw fits. They will hold their breath until their faces turn blue. And yes, they will threaten and even commit suicide. But for the sake of humanity itself, we cannot allow them to push us off the cliff. Reason demands a firm "NO".

Um...that sounds a bit extreme OffensivelyOpenMinded. How about they go back on the therapists' couches instead? What needs to be thrown from a tall building is the tacit acceptance by society of the abnormal to replace normal. That's the real crime being done here. The individual drones in that cult know not the evil that they do. They don't even know their own end game. They just keep blindly pushing forward as their evil Herd Dog nips their heels gently from behind.

"Forgive them for they know not what they do". But we know. And it's up to us to act with compassion AND FIRMNESS when we say "NO" to them and draw a line in the sand. They will throw fits. They will hold their breath until their faces turn blue. And yes, they will threaten and even commit suicide. But for the sake of humanity itself, we cannot allow them to push us off the cliff. Reason demands a firm "NO".
I'm open to nonviolent solutions, However I am open to violent solutions as well... Depending how this election turns out, we may not have a nonviolent solution if Hillary gets in.

And the chopper treatment is reserved for 'people' like JoeB...who know what they're doing and enjoy the social upheaval.
crybullies_ben_garrison.jpg

Keep women's restrooms men free. Don't be a "Target". ;)

Make sure your women are going onto the "no dick" zone.

I'm open to nonviolent solutions, However I am open to violent solutions as well... Depending how this election turns out, we may not have a nonviolent solution if Hillary gets in.

And the chopper treatment is reserved for 'people' like JoeB...who know what they're doing and enjoy the social upheaval.
So what you're saying is that non-reasonable people will resort to violence if the considerations of the majority continue to be trampled by the crybullies? Well....you got me there. But I like my solution better.

You're aware that Trump is in favor of men using women's bathrooms? And considers "gay marriage" "beautiful"? Should brush up on both candidates, not just the one..

So what you're saying is that non-reasonable people will resort to violence if the considerations of the majority continued to be trampled by the crybullies? Well....you got me there. But I like my solution better.

You're aware that Trump is in favor of men using women's bathrooms? And considers "gay marriage" "beautiful"? Should brush up on both candidates, not just the one..
Trump does not have "social justice" in his platform at all. Clinton has it as a priority in hers. Trump is probably the type that doesn't take much time to think this stuff over, but we can get some people around him to turn him to the right side of this issue....can't do that with Hillary. Trump is not my ideal candidate...but he is the best we have to choose from between him and Clinton.

He may not have it on his platform, but he has it in his heart ( I guess he has one?). And really when a man like him siezes nearly unlimited power (POTUS) doesn't he express his heartfelt feelings in just about every administration?

He may not have it on his platform, but he has it in his heart ( I guess he has one?). And really when a man like him siezes nearly unlimited power (POTUS) doesn't he express his heartfelt feelings in just about every administration?
I wouldn't support him if I thought he had SJW in him. I think you are reading more into his statements on this stuff than you need to.

You're allowed to be skeptical of him, I am too...just not as much as you are.

I think we both can agree that in the end Trump will do whatever Trump wants to do at the time; irregardless of the sentiments of others.

I think we both can agree that in the end Trump will do whatever Trump wants to do at the time; irregardless of the sentiments of others.
I agree that is very likely. But campaign Trump could be different than President Trump. I'm willing to take that risk over Hillary who I know will do just that.

Forum List

Back