🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Supporting Men In Women's Bathrooms = Political Suicide

Is promoting men behind doors marked "women" where rape victims expect privacy, political suicide?

• Yes. If I hear a politician or political party stay silent or worse advocate: they lose my support.

• No. I would support a political party or politician advocating men where rape victims need privacy.

Results are only viewable after voting.
But the law says "no men in women's restrooms". Just like it says "no stealing from stores". Just because people have been shoplifting doesn't mandate a lifting of stealing as a criminal act.

Way to move the goal posts! Your claim was that transgender women using the ladies room would spark 17,000,000 cases of PTSD triggers among rape victims.

Yet transgender women have been using the ladies room for *decades*. And your 17,000,000 triggers for PTSD's for rape victims....is no where to be found.

If it was going to cause the reaction you assume....why didn't it?

Suddenly this is such a huge deal. Tell me something:

What was happening in public restrooms only a year ago, before this became such a hot topic?

Have transsexuals been "holding it"?
Look. Transsexuals are men who went thru the operation. It's too late to change them back. As far as I'm concerned, they need to use the women's room because they are the closest thing to a women while not being a woman. Those pesky Chromosones!

Transgender or gender fluidity is another issue. Those fuckers, especially the gender fluid queers need to be kept out of the ladies's room. I won't budge any farther than that.

What was happening in public restrooms only a year ago, before this became such a hot topic?

Look. Transsexuals are men who went thru the operation. It's too late to change them back. As far as I'm concerned, they need to use the women's room because they are the closest thing to a women while not being a woman. Those pesky Chromosones!

Transgender or gender fluidity is another issue. Those fuckers, especially the gender fluid queers need to be kept out of the ladies's room. I won't budge any farther than that.

I think we can find some common ground here. If you're wiling to be civil.

1 in 6 women have been raped. That's over 17 million US women; that have actually reported their rapes; many more have not. In a bathroom with 6 stalls there is a statistical probability that at least one woman in there will experience extreme emotional distress or severe PTSD if she sees a man walking in; no matter what he is wearing.

Dude, you need to get over your homophobia and transphobia.

Or are you going to tell us about your imaginary childhood friend who was traumitized because he saw a cartoon once where Bugs Bunny wore a dress and kissed Elmer Fudd.

Silly isn't a dude, dud.

[

Silly isn't a dude, dud.

How do you know that? Actually, it's never been clear on what it's gender is.

At one point it indicated it beat up a bunch of gay people for trying to seduce (him?), which would indicate it was a dude. While I think this is some homophobic fantasy, it would indicate he's a male homophobe.

Also, women are almost never severe homophobes like he is. Homophobes are usually men who are latent homosexuals filled with self loathing, who just can't stop talking about anal sex in graphic detail. That describes Sil to a T.

Sound familiar?

Last edited:

I think we can find some common ground here. If you're wiling to be civil.
That is me being civil. Obama is a vicious SOB doing this to our country. Hillary is going to suffer for it. National polls have Trump up by 4 over her and Bernie is beating Trump. Hillary is in a world of shit. She's losing it....again.

That is me being civil. Obama is a vicious SOB doing this to our country. Hillary is going to suffer for it. National polls have Trump up by 4 over her and Bernie is beating Trump. Hillary is in a world of shit. She's losing it....again.

Faux News Polls telling you what you want to hear by claiming 13% of the electorate was undecided... Not really credible, dude.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Six national polls, four of them have Hillary with a comfortable lead. The two Right-leaning polls (the ones which insisted Romney was going to win until he didn't) have Trump ahead by claiming that we have double digit undecideds...

How do you know that? Actually, it's never been clear on what it's gender is.

At one point it indicated it beat up a bunch of gay people for trying to seduce (him?), which would indicate it was a dude. While I think this is some homophobic fantasy, it would indicate he's a male homophobe.

Also, women are almost never severe homophobes like he is. Homophobes are usually men who are latent homosexuals filled with self loathing, who just can't stop talking about anal sex in graphic detail. That describes Sil to a T.

Sound familiar?

What on earth does this have to do with men using the women's showers and restrooms?

And...how that's going to kill any candidate or political party via their leading candidate via association. It is one of the most unpopular Church of LGBT Royal Decrees to date. It really is political suicide to back this.

But Trump already has. So has Hillary. I predict wild numbers of people so friggin' fed up with these capitulators that wild and unpredictable throngs of them are going to just not vote this Fall.

What on earth does this have to do with men using the women's showers and restrooms?

And...how that's going to kill any candidate or political party via their leading candidate via association. It is one of the most unpopular Church of LGBT Royal Decrees to date. It really is political suicide to back this.

But Trump already has. So has Hillary. I predict wild numbers of people so friggin' fed up with these capitulators that wild and unpredictable throngs of them are going to just not vote this Fall.

So yes or no, male or female, which are you?

Here's the thing. Neither party really wants to be caught with you homophobes. The fact a few rednecks in some backwaters are trying to create a pretend crisis over transsexuals in the bathrooms (do you think they've been holding their pee up to this point?) means nothing.

Hillary will beat Trump easily because Trump is a clown.

"Supporting Men In Women's Bathrooms = Political Suicide"

No, it equals a straw man fallacy, as no one ‘supports’ men in women’s bathrooms.

Indeed, the notion is a ridiculous lie.
Obama allowed it in all of our government run schools.

First tranny to drop his drawers next to me in a men's room gets his fuvking ass beat
That's a fact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, it equals a straw man fallacy, as no one ‘supports’ men in women’s bathrooms.

Yes Hillary and Trump BOTH support men in women's bathrooms.

BTW, I want you to clarify for readers here exactly what a "transgender woman" is.. Lynch has to, but I thought you might want to take a stab at it first here...for the purposes of this debate and the women you're going to have to explain your reasoning to who will be stuck showering next to them..

Let me offer a definition: "A transgender woman is actually a man who feels like he is a woman and who wants to be a woman." In other words, he is a man suffering from deep delusions and mental issues.

And your prescription for his situation is to put women ill at ease and force them to shower with him and use bathrooms with him so that he doesn't have to face the reality of his delusions.

Good luck with that in court! :popcorn: I have a hunch that the 17 million + rape survivors are going to come out on top with this legal challenge.. Just a hunch...

Let me offer a definition: "A transgender woman is actually a man who feels like he is a woman and who wants to be a woman." In other words, he is a man suffering from deep delusions and mental issues.

And your prescription for his situation is to put women ill at ease and force them to shower with him and use bathrooms with him so that he doesn't have to face the reality of his delusions.

Good luck with that in court! :popcorn: I have a hunch that the 17 million + rape survivors are going to come out on top with this legal challenge.. Just a hunch...

So how is that appeal of gay marriage going for you?

First tranny to drop his drawers next to me in a men's room gets his fuvking ass beat
That's a fact

Why in god's name would you be looking at another person's genitals in a bathroom?

Especially if they're in another stall?

Yes Hillary and Trump BOTH support men in women's bathrooms.

BTW, I want you to clarify for readers here exactly what a "transgender woman" is..

If you don't even know what a transgender woman is......what possible value could your legal predictions regarding transgender women ever have?

You just admitted you don't know what you're talking about. Which has got to be a little embarrassing.

Lynch has to, but I thought you might want to take a stab at it first here...for the purposes of this debate and the women you're going to have to explain your reasoning to who will be stuck showering next to them..

And by 'has to', you mean she doesn't have to do anything you say?

Remember, Sil.....your pseudo-legal 'edicts' don't actually obligate anyone to do anything.

It's not only political suicide, it's industrial suicide. Target's vale went from $59B to $30B since April 19th. I couldn't be happier. That'll show these fuckin' corporations bowing to neoQueer pressure. Get out of Target stock while you can. H

That's a fact

Why in god's name would you be looking at another person's genitals in a bathroom?

Especially if they're in another stall?

Go back and re read what I wrote dumb fuck
Don't interpret
Fucking read moron

I did. You've apparently never used a men's room. As men don't 'drop their drawers' when they use a urinal. But in a stall.

So....um, why in the fuck would you be looking at the genitals of the person next to you?

Forum List

Back