Supporting Men In Women's Bathrooms = Political Suicide

Is promoting men behind doors marked "women" where rape victims expect privacy, political suicide?

• Yes. If I hear a politician or political party stay silent or worse advocate: they lose my support.

• No. I would support a political party or politician advocating men where rape victims need privacy.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Poor Skylar. You'll move from anger to acceptance on this one soon enough. You know your Church pushed it too far on men using women's bathrooms. That's gonna get a shove-back for sure. And the timing for the dems couldn't be worse. What were your strategists thinking? Are Obama and Lynch trying to sabotage Hillary's campaign?

Laughing.......so how is your life as a professional anti-LGBT blogger working out for you? Given that you haven't updated your website in a couple of years, I'm guessing not so well.

As for your latest round of gibberish, your argument still breaks in the exact same place: Transgender women have been using bathrooms for decades. If transgender women peeing caused 17 million instances of PTSD's triggers among rape victims.......why didn't it?

What's a "transgender woman"? Please clarify. I don't understand the dialect you are using. Is this some type of new street slang, invented, just like a man invents in his own mind and then self-diagnoses that he is "actually a woman"?

What's a "transgender woman"? Please clarify. I don't understand the dialect you are using. Is this some type of new street slang, invented, just like a man invents in his own mind and then self-diagnoses that he is "actually a woman"?

Look it up. Remember.....your ignorance doesn't translate into any law, lawsuit or legal outcome.

But if you're so horridly ignorant to not even understand the term 'transgender woman', then you're clearly not prepared for this discussion.

Look it up. Remember.....your ignorance doesn't translate into any law, lawsuit or legal outcome.

But if you're so horridly ignorant to not even understand the term 'transgender woman', then you're clearly not prepared for this discussion.

That's why I asked you to clarify what "transgender woman" means. We have to understand what we're talking about first before we can debate the law surrounding it.

BTW, I notice you didn't clarify it and instead felt better just berating me for "ignorance" which can't be cured until you clarify!

That's why I asked you to clarify what "transgender woman" means. We have to understand what we're talking about first before we can debate the law surrounding it.]

Laughing! So you made all these legal predictions without even knowing what the term 'transgender woman' means? If you don't understand the terminology being used, how can you possibly make accurate legal predictions?
BTW, I notice you didn't clarify it and instead felt better just berating me for "ignorance" which can't be cured until you clarify!

I noticed you didn't make the slightest attempt to educate yourself. Despite starting a thread dedicated to the very topic of your willful ignorance.

Do you always babble about topics you don't know a thing about?

I notice still that you haven't defined, for the purposes of this debate, what a "transgender woman" is. When you're ready to talk, I'm ready to listen.. I didn't coin the term "transgender woman". Your ilk did. So the burden is on YOU to describe what it is.

I notice still that you haven't defined, for the purposes of this debate, what a "transgender woman" is. When you're ready to talk, I'm ready to listen.. I didn't coin the term "transgender woman". Your ilk did. So the burden is on YOU to describe what it is.

I noticed you still won't look it up, or make the slightest effort to inform yourself on the very topic you started a thread about.

How can you possible make accurate legal predictions about transgender women.....if you don't even know what a transgender woman *is*?

Laughing......once again Sil, you raise willful ignorance to an art form.

It would be political suicide and it should be political suicide and it seems to be backfiring on the libs but one thing that the democrat party can count on is the slobbering support of the entire mainstream media. That means ignoring stories that tend to make the bathroom issue look ludicrous and never-ever taking the side of mainstream normal women who are constantly abused by democrat party policies that favor the 1% of freakazoid Americans and forget about the mental and physical security of girls and women.

It would be political suicide and it should be political suicide and it seems to be backfiring on the libs but one thing that the democrat party can count on is the slobbering support of the entire mainstream media. That means ignoring stories that tend to make the bathroom issue look ludicrous and never-ever taking the side of mainstream normal women who are constantly abused by democrat party policies that favor the 1% of freakazoid Americans and forget about the mental and physical security of girls and women.
I tend to agree with you in general but this story is so outlandish and has crossed the line so obtusely that the word of mouth is spreading and it's going to be deadly at the polls for dems this Fall no matter how hard MSNBC tries to stomp the story into obscurity.

By proving that a man pretending to be a woman has a right to force others to play along at their demise (rape victims & men in their restrooms, showers etc.).

A predictable sidebar to your original premise, which is that there's no such thing as a transsexual. I eagerly await your supporting data.

Everyone knows the difference between a man and woman. Retards who don't should be treated like the Hawaiians did.....

Throw them off cliffs

-Geaux

1 in 6 women have been raped. That's over 17 million US women; that have actually reported their rapes; many more have not. In a bathroom with 6 stalls there is a statistical probability that at least one woman in there will experience extreme emotional distress or severe PTSD if she sees a man walking in; no matter what he is wearing.

Dude, you need to get over your homophobia and transphobia.

Or are you going to tell us about your imaginary childhood friend who was traumitized because he saw a cartoon once where Bugs Bunny wore a dress and kissed Elmer Fudd.

1 in 6 women have been raped. That's over 17 million US women; that have actually reported their rapes; many more have not. In a bathroom with 6 stalls there is a statistical probability that at least one woman in there will experience extreme emotional distress or severe PTSD if she sees a man walking in; no matter what he is wearing.

No, actually, I don't. There is no law that says I have to modify my or anyone else's normal reaction to insanity trying to replace sanity "as a cultural value". All people should know that it is completely healthy to fear something that is very very bad for you, or your clan, or society as a whole. Embrace it. Own it. It's a sign of health.

BTW, how many extra votes do you think Hillary is going to get by taking a public stance in support of something most people fear/ detest (men in women's bathrooms & showers)? How well will Hillary's lack of transphobia translate into votes at the polls this Fall? Will it be healthy for her campaign to keep sticking her neck out for your cult? :popcorn:

Why pussyfoot around. I think Hillary should go loud and proud with both barrels firing on the Church of LGBT dogma in every debate with Trump. After all, my natural healthy fear of people with delusions (trannys) is such a minority right?

No, actually, I don't. There is no law that says I have to modify my or anyone else's normal reaction to insanity trying to replace sanity "as a cultural value". All people should know that it is completely healthy to fear something that is very very bad for you, or your clan, or society as a whole. Embrace it. Own it. It's a sign of health.

'All people should know'? Fuck, are you offering your personal opinion as facts *again*?

Has that ever worked out for you? Remembering of course that your record of predicting legal outcomes is zero. That you've literally never been right. But this time, this time its different, huh?

BTW, how many extra votes do you think Hillary is going to get by taking a public stance in support of something most people fear/ detest (men in women's bathrooms & showers)? How well will Hillary's lack of transphobia translate into votes at the polls this Fall? Will it be healthy for her campaign to keep sticking her neck out for your cult? :popcorn:

Certainly not most women, Sil.

Forty-four percent of women favor letting a man who is in transition from male to female into their public toilets, compared to 39 percent who say they must use the facilities matching their gender assigned at birth.

Exclusive: Women, young more open on transgender issue in U.S. - Reuters/Ipsos poll

With more women supporting transgender women being allowed to use the ladies room than oppose it.

So why would Hillary ignore this....and instead believe you?

Suddenly this is such a huge deal. Tell me something:

What was happening in public restrooms only a year ago, before this became such a hot topic?

Have transsexuals been "holding it"?

Nope. They've been using ladies rooms for decades.

And yet the 17,000,000 'triggers' of PTSD's that Sil has predicted didn't happen.

Huh.

But the law says "no men in women's restrooms". Just like it says "no stealing from stores". Just because people have been shoplifting doesn't mandate a lifting of stealing as a criminal act. Women need a way to police their restrooms and showers. Saying "just some men who self-diagose "as women" can come in" removes their ability to police against ANY man since any man there could potentially be "a transgender"...whatever the hell that means.

I know you guys get this legal problem. It will be spelled out for you soon enough thanks to North Carolina..

Forum List

Back