🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Supporting Men In Women's Bathrooms = Political Suicide

Is promoting men behind doors marked "women" where rape victims expect privacy, political suicide?

• Yes. If I hear a politician or political party stay silent or worse advocate: they lose my support.

• No. I would support a political party or politician advocating men where rape victims need privacy.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think we both can agree that in the end Trump will do whatever Trump wants to do at the time; irregardless of the sentiments of others.
I agree that is very likely. But campaign Trump could be different than President Trump. I'm willing to take that risk over Hillary who I know will do just that.
I dunno.

Hillary lies. She was against gay marriage but only "came around" after she figured out it would be essential to getting a party nomination from a party she saw get taken over by the LGBT cult. And if you think the uber-feminist Hillary is actually telling the truth when she says she believes it's OK for men to shower with women rape survivors....then can I sell you some oceanfront property in Arizona?...lol..

I actually think that between Bill and Hillary, they are much further right than Trump. Trump will sell out to the highest bidder. "The Art of the Deal", don't forget. And he'll do it while in Office. There's a chance, however small, that Hillary might be waiting to salvage her party away from the extremely damaging clutches of the Church of LGBT once in Office. With Trump, there's not even the promise of campaign lies. Inside there's just an empty, amorphous, self-aggrandizing vacuum that will capitulate to the first fistfull of cash that compliments his hair that day, or...lol...'how big his hands are!'..

Hillary at least is much more shrewd and not swayed by obvious butt kissing. Her actual agenda may be more unpalatable to some, but she at least will be more likely to stick to it than Trump. Trump's agenda is "how bitchen he is", in the moment, on literally any given day.. History has shown us over and over and OVER how that type of person is the worst type of leader. Do we have to repeat history again?

I think we both can agree that in the end Trump will do whatever Trump wants to do at the time; irregardless of the sentiments of others.
I agree that is very likely. But campaign Trump could be different than President Trump. I'm willing to take that risk over Hillary who I know will do just that.
I dunno.

Hillary lies. She was against gay marriage but only "came around" after she figured out it would be essential to getting a party nomination from a party she saw get taken over by the LGBT cult. And if you think the uber-feminist Hillary is actually telling the truth when she says she believes it's OK for men to shower with women rape survivors....then can I sell you some oceanfront property in Arizona?...lol..

I actually think that between Bill and Hillary, they are much further right than Trump. Trump will sell out to the highest bidder. "The Art of the Deal", don't forget. And he'll do it while in Office. There's a chance, however small, that Hillary might be waiting to salvage her party away from the extremely damaging clutches of the Church of LGBT once in Office. With Trump, there's not even the promise of campaign lies. Inside there's just an empty, amorphous, self-aggrandizing vacuum that will capitulate to the first fistfull of cash that compliments his hair that day, or...lol...'how big his hands are!'..

Hillary at least is much more shrewd and not swayed by obvious butt kissing. Her actual agenda may be more unpalatable to some, but she at least will be more likely to stick to it than Trump. Trump's agenda is "how bitchen he is", in the moment, on literally any given day.. History has shown us over and over and OVER how that type of person is the worst type of leader. Do we have to repeat history again?

You are absolutely insane.

Hillary has proven to be corrupt, a liar, and just all around a piece of shit.

And any woman who would vote for her is just stupid. She doesn't give one rat's ass about women. She'll do, or say, ANYTHING to become President.

And yes, that includes supporting full grown men being able to take showers with little girls if that would get her some votes.

And any woman who would vote for her is just stupid. She doesn't give one rat's ass about women. She'll do, or say, ANYTHING to become President.

And yes, that includes supporting full grown men being able to take showers with little girls if that would get her some votes.

Perhaps you should read my last post through all the way instead of just skimming it? She may be a lying piece of shit. But between her and Trump I know where I'd place my money if I had to on which one actually supports men in showers with women rape survivors and which one doesn't.. You also might want to read through (not just skim) the lawsuit filed against Trump by Katie Johnson in California: Lawsuit Accuses Donald Trump of Raping Teen Girl [Documents]

Last edited:
I dunno.

I don't think she is insane. She just doesn't like Trump obviously.

Perhaps you should read my last post through all the way instead of just skimming it? She may be a lying piece of shit. But between her and Trump I know where I'd place my money if I had to on which one actually supports men in showers with women rape survivors and which one doesn't.. You also might want to read through (not just skim) the lawsuit filed against Trump by Katie Johnson in California: Lawsuit Accuses Donald Trump of Raping Teen Girl [Documents]
He doesn't need to rape...I don't buy that garbage.

I dunno.

Trump isn't why I think she's insane. I was just pointing out that an insane person's opinion isn't overly important to me.

I dunno.

Trump isn't why I think she's insane. I was just pointing out that an insane person's opinion isn't overly important to me.
Oh okay. Why do you think she is insane then?

I dunno.

She could literally be in a thread talking about the weather and be like "you know why it's raining today" It's the damned queers, why do they like to butt fuck anyway?"

BORING

I dunno.

She could literally be in a thread talking about the weather and be like "you know why it's raining today" It's the damned queers, why do they like to butt fuck anyway?"

BORING
Some people find the pet project and stick to it. Nothing wrong with that is there?

I wouldn't vote for Hillary if she was a shoo-in, Trump is a charlatan, and, I am voting 3rd party again.

I wouldn't vote for Hillary if she was a shoo-in, Trump is a charlatan, and, I am voting 3rd party again.
Waste of a vote. I say this as a former libertarian party activist. I almost ran for office until the LP became infected with weird polyandrists & SJWs like Don't Taz Me. I went Hoppeian anarchist not long after that happened.

Waste of a vote. I say this as a former libertarian party activist. I almost ran for office until the LP became infected with weird polyandrists & SJWs like Don't Taz Me. I went Hoppeian anarchist not long after that happened.

I don't see it as a waste. I refuse to put a bag over my head and vote aganist my principles. The Libertarian Party isn't perfect, but they are far better than the either of the two major parties.

I don't see it as a waste. I refuse to put a bag over my head and vote aganist my principles. The Libertarian Party isn't perfect, but they are far better than the either of the two major parties.

Vote Trump faggot.

LOL

Vote Trump faggot.

LOL

As soon as Sno-Cones are served in Hell. :lol:

First tranny to drop his drawers next to me in a men's room gets his fuvking ass beat
That's a fact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why in god's name would you be looking at another person's genitals in a bathroom?

Especially if they're in another stall?

Go back and re read what I wrote dumb fuck
Don't interpret
Fucking read moron

I did. You've apparently never used a men's room. As men don't 'drop their drawers' when they use a urinal. But in a stall.

So....um, why in the fuck would you be looking at the genitals of the person next to you?

Why don't you go dangle Barry manilo's testicles around your mouth and ass
:lol: The things you fantasize about....:lol:

Vote Trump faggot.

LOL

As soon as Sno-Cones are served in Hell. :lol:

That's just mean. You DO realize that Trump supports allowing Bodecea to use whichever restroom he feels comfortable in don't you? :rofl:

In some ways yes,in others no.

Vote Trump faggot.

LOL
Has he said anything hostile to faggots this whole time? No.

Forum List

Back