🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Supporting Men In Women's Bathrooms = Political Suicide

Is promoting men behind doors marked "women" where rape victims expect privacy, political suicide?

• Yes. If I hear a politician or political party stay silent or worse advocate: they lose my support.

• No. I would support a political party or politician advocating men where rape victims need privacy.

Results are only viewable after voting.
You will be crushed. Watch.

guy, you are on the wrong side of history.

Don't believe me. Go into work today and start calling a gay co-worker a faggot.

See how long you still have a job.

As a rule, when you have to hide your bigotry behind a fake name on the internet because you can't say these things in public, you've already lost.

Sounds like something we heard back in 2008 and 2012.....how's that working for you?

Pride cometh before a fall. Your Church of LGBT is going to lose this legal battle. 17 million women rape survivors behind doors marked "women". That's all I'm going to say. Sorry. :itsok: Start grieving now; it'll be easier for you later..

It's not my church......and it's already in the Constitution, so I guess you're misinformed. NC can't change the constitution and they're going to find out pretty soon. Where do you get your "facts"? From Briebart? From Faux News? Figures.
Where is faggotry and Transgenderism spoken of in the constitution?

Where is racism accepted in the Constitution? There was a time when people that think like you wouldn't let blacks use the same bathrooms. I'm glad that's in the past.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 is the nation's premier civil rights legislation. The Act outlawed discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin, required equal access to public places and employment, and enforced desegregation of schools and the right to vote. It did not end discrimination, but it did open the door to further progress.
Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Civil Rights (U.S. National Park Service)

The civil rights movement deeply affected American society. Among its most important achievements were two major civil rights laws passed by Congress. These laws ensured constitutional rights for African Americans and other minorities. Although these rights were first guaranteed in the U.S. Constitution immediately after the Civil War, they had never been fully enforced. It was only after years of highly publicized civil rights demonstrations, marches, and violence that American political leaders acted to enforce these rights.
The Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Constitutional Rights Foundation

Stop comparing mentally ill people wanting to use the wrong restroom with the civil rights struggle of blacks. It's disgusting.

Don't believe me. Go into work today and start calling a gay co-worker a faggot.

As a rule, when you have to hide your bigotry behind a fake name on the internet because you can't say these things in public, you've already lost.
I'm on the right side of history. You're wrong no matter what point in time we are talking about. Faggotry has never been a good thing....let alone "right".

I'm on the right side of history. You're wrong no matter what point in time we are talking about. Faggotry has never been a good thing....let alone "right".

Gays wanting to live their lives is a completely different topic than mentally ill folk wanting to invade the wrong restroom

Gays wanting to live their lives is a completely different topic than mentally ill folk wanting to invade the wrong restroom
True. But they are part of the same agenda if you haven't noticed.

Liberals don't give a shit about children as evidenced by their views on abortion and now giving acces to children to predators. They use transsexuals as an excuse but we all know all sexual predators will take advantage of the new rules.
A Rape Survivor Speaks Out About Transgender Bathrooms

Kaeley Triller wrote for The Federalist 23 November 2015:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everywhere I read in the news, there’s talk of another school or gym or business that is boldly adopting “progressive” new locker room policies designed to create equal rights for people who identify as transgender. These policies allow transgender individuals to use the locker room consistent with the sex they identify as their own, regardless of anatomy. ...I read these reports, and my heart starts to race. They can’t be serious. Let me be clear: I am not saying that transgender people are predators. Not by a long shot. What I am saying is that there are countless deviant men in this world who will pretend to be transgender as a means of gaining access to the people they want to exploit, namely women and children. It already happens. Just Google Jason Pomares, Norwood Smith Burnes, or Taylor Buehler, for starters.

...Don’t they know anything about predators? Don’t they know the numbers? That out of every 100 rapes, only two rapists will spend so much as single day in jail while the other 98 walk free and hang out in our midst? Don’t they know that predators are known to intentionally seek out places where many of their preferred targets gather in groups? That perpetrators are addicts so committed to their fantasies they’ll stop at nothing to achieve them?

article

Liberals don't give a shit about children as evidenced by their views on abortion and now giving acces to children to predators. They use transsexuals as an excuse but we all know all sexual predators will take advantage of the new rules.
A Rape Survivor Speaks Out About Transgender Bathrooms

Kaeley Triller wrote for The Federalist 23 November 2015:
Everywhere I read in the news, there’s talk of another school or gym or business that is boldly adopting “progressive” new locker room policies designed to create equal rights for people who identify as transgender. These policies allow transgender individuals to use the locker room consistent with the sex they identify as their own, regardless of anatomy. ...I read these reports, and my heart starts to race. They can’t be serious. Let me be clear: I am not saying that transgender people are predators. Not by a long shot. What I am saying is that there are countless deviant men in this world who will pretend to be transgender as a means of gaining access to the people they want to exploit, namely women and children. It already happens. Just Google Jason Pomares, Norwood Smith Burnes, or Taylor Buehler, for starters.

...Don’t they know anything about predators? Don’t they know the numbers? That out of every 100 rapes, only two rapists will spend so much as single day in jail while the other 98 walk free and hang out in our midst? Don’t they know that predators are known to intentionally seek out places where many of their preferred targets gather in groups? That perpetrators are addicts so committed to their fantasies they’ll stop at nothing to achieve them?

article
And you want to know what really offends me? Besides them not caring about children? They always lie and somehow try to blame Republicans."

You mean, during the Obama Administration, right? Freedom of speech and the right to have an opposing opinion to your Cult of LGBT will be restored in the near future. I know of people who have calendars on their wall marking an "X" off each day remaining while George Soros' Boy still sits on his ephemeral throne.

True. But they are part of the same agenda if you haven't noticed.

Not true, I won't name names, but I know at least one gay poster on this board who thinks the entire argument that it is a civil right to use the wrong bathroom is silly and stupid.

I don't accept your concept of right and wrong. Some men like women, some men like men. And there there are homophobes, who probably like men, but hate themselves for doing so.

You probably fall into that latter category.

Not true, I won't name names, but I know at least one gay poster on this board who thinks the entire argument that it is a civil right to use the wrong bathroom is silly and stupid.

And probably only because he knows how the bathroom failure for the LGBT cult is going to shine a light of exposure on all their other "silly and stupid" legal advancements against the Will of the People.. In other words, he's already sniffing out the domino effect of pushing too hard, too quickly on a false premise.. ("race=behaviors")

You mean, during the Obama Administration, right? Freedom of speech and the right to have an opposing opinion to your Cult of LGBT will be restored in the near future. I know of people who have calendars on their wall marking an "X" off each day remaining while George Soros' Boy still sits on his ephemeral throne.

Actually, you homophobes don't have anything to look forward to. Hillary is pro-LGBT, and Trump isn't even making an issue out of it, probably because he's too busy offending just about everyone else.

Actually, you homophobes don't have anything to look forward to. Hillary is pro-LGBT, and Trump isn't even making an issue out of it, probably because he's too busy offending just about everyone else.
Actually you've got that backwards. Both Hillary and Trump are lying about their stance on the Cult of LGBT. Which means if there's a choice between the two, I'll vote for Hillary & Bill. It occurred to me the other day that when Bill was POTUS, he worked closely with conservatives on many issues. And, I remember how Bill and Hillary both don't like to be pushed around by anyone, including their own party's influencers. And, I remember how both Bill & Hillary stood against gay marriage and I've never been impressed by their "authentic zeal upon evolving" on your cult.

All that taken together with the clearly visible rejection of Hillary by your media mouthpiece, Rachael Maddow in steadfast preference to Sanders...adds up to a Clinton Whitehouse being more sympathetic to conservative concerns that "men in the women's showers" has taken that cult evangelizing just a WEE BIT too far. I know for a fact Hillary does not and cannot support ANY man, no matter how he's dressed up, in a communal shower with one of the 17 million rape survivors. She authentically cares about women too much.

So, if it's between Trump and Hillary, Hillary it is. I feel bad for the GOP. What a trainwreck to be forced to nominate Donald Trump. That's like having to invite the executioner to your last supper.

Last edited:
And probably only because he knows how the bathroom failure for the LGBT cult is going to shine a light of exposure on all their other "silly and stupid" legal advancements against the Will of the People.. In other words, he's already sniffing out the domino effect of pushing too hard, too quickly on a false premise.. ("race=behaviors")

I think it hysterical that you think if you stop trannies from using the restroom of their choice that suddenly everyone is going to oppose gay marriage again. You're pissing in the wind.

Meanwhile, gays can marry and adopt in every single state and all you can do is rub lamps hoping a genie will pop out. Get a life.

Actually you've got that backwards. Both Hillary and Trump are lying about their stance on the Cult of LGBT. Which means if there's a choice between the two, I'll vote for Hillary & Bill. It occurred to me the other day that when Bill was POTUS, he worked closely with conservatives on many issues. And, I remember how Bill and Hillary both don't like to be pushed around by anyone, including their own party's influencers. And, I remember how both Bill & Hillary stood against gay marriage and I've never been impressed by their "authentic zeal upon evolving" on your cult.

You do realize that the Zeitgeist has changed a lot since 1990, right? The thing was, DOMA was pretty much a flag-burning Amendment. Everyone knew the courts would strike it down at the first opportunity.

All that taken together with the clearly visible rejection of Hillary by your media mouthpiece, Rachael Maddow in steadfast preference to Sanders...adds up to a Clinton Whitehouse being more sympathetic to conservative concerns that "men in the women's showers" has taken that cult evangelizing just a WEE BIT too far. I know for a fact Hillary does not and cannot support ANY man, no matter how he's dressed up, in a communal shower with one of the 17 million rape survivors. She authentically cares about women too much.

Is this your new posturing... because it's almost funny as your "Children can't agree to a marriage contract" argument.

So, if it's between Trump and Hillary, Hillary it is. I feel bad for the GOP. What a trainwreck to be forced to nominate Donald Trump. That's like having to invite the executioner to your last supper.

I put the odds at 50/50 right now... but the thing is, you homophobes have pretty much lost the argument. Ted Cruz was your last sorry gasp when he tried to run on this issue about the bathrooms, and the GOP electorate shrugged and voted for Trump anyway.

You have well over 70 threads (on this site alone) gassing on about queers. Nobody is hindering your freedom of speech to spew your bullshit about homos you whiny little victim.

You have well over 70 threads (on this site alone) gassing on about queers. Nobody is hindering your freedom of speech to spew your bullshit about homos you whiny little victim.
I understand my freedom of speech bothers you.

I understand my freedom of speech bothers you.

You understand two things: jack and shit. You have crafted 70 plus threads and dozens more on that morgue you call a forum whining about queers...so whomever is stopping you from expressing you First Amendment right is doing a dreadful job. Please, do go on with this downtrodden victim act b/c it is quite amusing.

Forum List

Back