Suppressed history: The Lone Ranger was black!

why in the hell do they call him the lone ranger? I always see him with tonto.

Just in case why you were wondering why black people can't let things go. It's because the whole story hasn't been told yet.

Was this African American cop the inspiration for the Lone Ranger? - CNN.com

now I get it.

A TV show in the 1950's oppresses black people today.

The lone ranger keeps black people down

PS

I already knew about Bass Reeves and to say that the lone ranger is based on him is a stretch.

Stolen history is a big deal. Case in point, your need to denigrate the possibility. Reasons were given why he's a good candidate. You've given us nothing but an opinion apparently fueled by your desire to squash any notion that things aren't all they should be. Then you wonder why people say racism still exists.

Just in case why you were wondering why black people can't let things go. It's because the whole story hasn't been told yet.

Was this African American cop the inspiration for the Lone Ranger? - CNN.com

now I get it.

A TV show in the 1950's oppresses black people today.

The lone ranger keeps black people down

PS

I already knew about Bass Reeves and to say that the lone ranger is based on him is a stretch.

Stolen history is a big deal. Case in point, your need to denigrate the possibility. Reasons were given why he's a good candidate. You've given us nothing but an opinion apparently fueled by your desire to squash any notion that things aren't all they should be. Then you wonder why people say racism still exists.

how is a fictitious character in a TV show stolen history?

wtf is stolen history anyway?

can you show how I have denigrated anything? be specific

this should be good

Forum List

Back