Supreme Balls

They aren't on our side, we have never accpeted them.
Bullshit. A lot of them assaulted the capitol, and the entire GOP is saying what awesome patriots they are.

You guys like those kinds of thugs. Riots...you love em,
If you're going to lie that blatantly, I'll just leave you to Satan's tender care. You'll be seeing him eventually.

Bullshit. A lot of them assaulted the capitol, and the entire GOP is saying what awesome patriots they are.

If you're going to lie that blatantly, I'll just leave you to Satan's tender care. You'll be seeing him eventually.
Not lying, we don't associate with them. Now democrats have.
It's hilarious that people like Richard Spencer was considered right, but yet he only had policies of the left. And in 2020 he made it official and voted for Biden. Alot of that shit happens, the media and SPLC label some bs, and the truth comes out.

And Dsouza is a right winger, it's hilarious at how you guys don't see the world as it is, only as you want it to be.

In the face of lies, outrageous hyperbole, intimidation, many threats of violence, and at least one outright attempted assassination, the justices of the Supreme Court ruled according to their interpretation of the US Constitution as they are supposed to do.

These justices are human beings, not judge-bots. They do not reside in an orbiting fortress, but in houses with their families like anyone else. Whatever your position is on the matter at hand, you have to respect their steadfast resolve given current circumstances.
As a gay man, I fully endorse this thread title :p

In all seriousness, as a conservative, I endorse the OP entirely. Liberals tried all their brown shirt tactics and lost. The Justices clearly resented the attempts to intimidate them or assassinate them. Maybe next time they will learn to respect the authority that branch of government holds.

You believe that Jan. 6 was mass violence? For years there was violence in the cities and even D.C. And that was a true insurrection. Around the White House and the mayor doing nothing. Trump was benevolent on what he could have done. Progs are malevolent.

So you're actually denying that all the people flying swastikas, the actual Nazis, now align with Republicans?

You're willing to get that dishonest, in front of everyone, just because of your butthurt?

That's some serious butthurt.

Do you know who this guy is?

1656106992880.png

Russia, Russia,Russia!

So you're bringing up that you lied massively about Russia, and got humiliated for it. I'm good with that.

Again, your gaslighting doesn't work on normal people. We know what the facts are, hence we know you're lying. But then, even you and your cult pals all know you're lying. You just pretend to believe, because the cult commands it of you.

So you're bringing up that you lied massively about Russia, and got humiliated for it. I'm good with that.

Again, your gaslighting doesn't work on normal people. We know what the facts are, hence we know you're lying. But then, even you and your cult pals all know you're lying. You just pretend to believe, because the cult commands it of you.
You’re getting destroyed in this thread and you’re too stupid to fold that hand. Keep up the good work, mushmouth.

Do you know who this guy is?
Richard Spencer, an alt-right leader. Virulent racist, antisemite and white supremacist. I don't know if he's officially a Nazi, but the ideology is close.

He's a former assistant at _American Conservative_ magazine. He now runs alt-right publishing business. That is, he's spent his life on the right.

Please tell me you're not claiming he's really a Democrat because somebody made an image. Stoopid should have limits.

In the face of lies, outrageous hyperbole, intimidation, many threats of violence, and at least one outright attempted assassination, the justices of the Supreme Court ruled according to their interpretation of the US Constitution as they are supposed to do.

These justices are human beings, not judge-bots. They do not reside in an orbiting fortress, but in houses with their families like anyone else. Whatever your position is on the matter at hand, you have to respect their steadfast resolve given current circumstances.

Bullshit. They ruled on their politics, as they were appointed to do. They are political hacks who represent the Federalist Society and its donors.

The've just overplayed their hands and destroyed the court.

So you're actually denying that all the people flying swastikas, the actual Nazis, now align with Republicans?

You're willing to get that dishonest, in front of everyone, just because of your butthurt?

That's some serious butthurt.
The facts are what they are, hypocrite.

Dang. You're going all-on with the fascist propaganda.

So, nothing has changed.

Just as the Nazi leadership deserved respect for their steadfast devotion to TheCause. I mean, did you hear all the stories they told about how those violent Jews were out to get them?
fascist support threatening judges ....

All the actual Nazis, the people sporting swastikas, those people are all on your side.

And your party loves the Nazis and all the white supremacists. They have to. Such open racists make up about a third of the GOP, so you can't cut them loose.

I'm just making it clear where we all stand. Democrats oppose Nazis, while you suck Nazi asses.
Wrong again liar.

Again, you are a liar.

Forum List

Back