Supreme Court: 2nd amendment applies to states as well

More strawmen..........can you attempt to feign intellectual honesty in just one thread?
Oh, you mean like the kind of intellectual honesty that thinks it knows more about the Constitution than the Supreme Court?

You just keep proving gun lovers are the dumbest mother fuckers. None of your bitch buddies even had the balls to point out you don't know what intellectual dishonesty means.

You've made such an outstanding example of it that I doubt there is a single person on this board that doesn't understand it's meaning... what with your falsifying of quote sources and such. Keep up the good work. :ahole-1:

Oh, you mean like the kind of intellectual honesty that thinks it knows more about the Constitution than the Supreme Court?

You just keep proving gun lovers are the dumbest mother fuckers. None of your bitch buddies even had the balls to point out you don't know what intellectual dishonesty means.

You've made such an outstanding example of it that I doubt there is a single person on this board that doesn't understand it's meaning... what with your falsifying of quote sources and such. Keep up the good work. :ahole-1:

Falsifying quote sources? Lol.......okay buddy!

Jeremy said:
I bet you are one of the first ones to try to eliminate states from having militias huh?

idiot.... partisan hack... hypocrite

Gosh. That makes a lot of sense after I've already repeated about five times I support peoples' right to own gun. Your keen observation skill are awesome you dumb ****.

:eusa_hand:
Why don't you try getting your quotes right you stupid fuck. That was 'Nonelitist' not me.

If I made a mistake on quoting then I apologize. But considering the posters, does it really make a difference? You punks are so damn lockstep it looks like one person posting under numerous different accounts.

You lost. Whether you like it or not the Supreme Court has ruled that an INDIVIDUAL has the right to keep and bear arms irregardless of their status in an organized militia.

Gosh. That makes a lot of sense after I've already repeated about five times I support peoples' right to own gun. Your keen observation skill are awesome you dumb ****.

:eusa_hand:
Why don't you try getting your quotes right you stupid fuck. That was 'Nonelitist' not me.

If I made a mistake on quoting then I apologize. But considering the posters, does it really make a difference? You punks are so damn lockstep it looks like one person posting under numerous different accounts.

apology accepted. I understand it's hard fighting a losing battle. I'll try to keep your handicap in mind going forward.

You lost. Whether you like it or not the Supreme Court has ruled that an INDIVIDUAL has the right to keep and bear arms irregardless of their status in an organized militia.

You do realize it took 220 years for the Court to agree with your interpretation don't you?

I also didn't "lose" anything you dumbass because I agree people should have the right to own guns.

You do realize it took 220 years for the Court to agree with your interpretation don't you?

I also didn't "lose" anything you dumbass because I agree people should have the right to own guns.

it took 220 years because until recently people understood the COTUS and didn't try to pass stupid laws telling someone they didn't have a right to own firearms.

Attachments

• $curved light.jpg
    $curved light.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

it took 220 years because until recently people understood the COTUS and didn't try to pass stupid laws telling someone they didn't have a right to own firearms.

I've never advocated people should not have the rigjt to own guns. I've also been pro-gun ownership based the simple principles of personal liberty.

It took 220 years because that is how long it took to repeat the lie until it became true and that is why the 2nd is the Sodom and Gomorrah story of the Constitution.

Are you all so ignorant as to not realize the dangers this has created in actually restricting gun ownership? Of course not.

Simply saying SCOTUS says I'm wrong is the fallacy of appeal to authority.
As opposed to what you're doing: "It's what I say it is, and for proof, I offer my assertion that it is what I say it is!"

Holy shit you're stoopid. I've been explaining my position and if you whiny brats paid attention you would see that. Naw.....stick to your crying....it's what you know best.
" I've been explaining my position" = "...and for proof, I offer my assertion that it is what I say it is!"

More strawmen..........can you attempt to feign intellectual honesty in just one thread?

Curious: What makes you more an expert in the Constitution than SCOTUS?

As opposed to what you're doing: "It's what I say it is, and for proof, I offer my assertion that it is what I say it is!"

Holy shit you're stoopid. I've been explaining my position and if you whiny brats paid attention you would see that. Naw.....stick to your crying....it's what you know best.
" I've been explaining my position" = "...and for proof, I offer my assertion that it is what I say it is!"

daveman defines what he does himself with the remarks above. Hypocritically, I might add.

Ask yourself that question, daveman.

We don't have to they RULED. No matter how much squealing you or Curve do, the right to own, possess and bear arms is an INDIVIDUAL right as determined by the Supreme Court. THAT was the ruling. No interpretation needed. Further one is NOT required to be a member of a militia to have said right.

We don't have to they RULED. No matter how much squealing you or Curve do, the right to own, possess and bear arms is an INDIVIDUAL right as determined by the Supreme Court. THAT was the ruling. No interpretation needed. Further one is NOT required to be a member of a militia to have said right.

He'll never get it. SCOTUS was wrong... Some doofus on amessage board knows more than the top judiciary in the country................

I doubt Curve has ever even read the COTUS, other than a few wikopedia snippets.

RGS, I agree with you, son. The far left and the far right are the ones screaming here. One group thinks it can have any type of weapon it wants (fools), and the other group is in la la land about guns and about human nature.

And, yeah, daveman thinks he understands the constitution. Not.

RGS, I agree with you, son. The far left and the far right are the ones screaming here. One group thinks it can have any type of weapon it wants (fools), and the other group is in la la land about guns and about human nature.

And, yeah, daveman thinks he understands the constitution. Not.

Totally agree. I have the absolute right to own arms. That however does not mean I have the right to own any weapon I can afford. Some people are just crazy.

I remember a GOP convention in SLC some years ago that I attended, and some of the idjits thought they had a constitutional right to heavy weapons.

When SCOTUS ruled blacks counted as only 3/5 of a person they were right? By your logic all blacks must still only be 3/5 of a person because that is what SCOTUS said........

You fucking dumbass.

Forum List

Back