Supreme Court Allows Federal Agents To Cut Razor Wire Texas Installed On U.S. - Mexican Border

Hard to hide the level of hate you have. You dress up with meaningless words and fuck shit slogans....it is still hate.

Hate for what? Oh, let me guess, I hate brown people because I oppose an open border.

I oppose an open border, period. I feel the same about the Northern border as I do the Southern border. If it is open, it needs to be closed. I am also not against immigration, but it needs to be done legally. It is beyond STUPID to allow people to just walk across our border.

Hate for what? Oh, let me guess, I hate brown people because I oppose an open border.

I oppose an open border, period. I feel the same about the Northern border as I do the Southern border. If it is open, it needs to be closed. I am also not against immigration, but it needs to be done legally. It is beyond STUPID to allow people to just walk across our border.
The border is not open.

0311 said:

The White Northern European Caucasiod race is NOT indigenous to North America.

The first people in what is the USA/Canada were the Clovis people, they came from Europe before the Asians via the Bearing land bridge.
Neanderthal-Like Humanoids Are Not "People"

The Indigians' subsequent behavior proves they were bandit gangs on the run from the vengeance of evolved Asians.

At the Multicultie Campfire, the Marshmallows Are White

1706041931694.png

A Hideout Is Not a Homeland

The Neanderthal monkey-men would abduct White women and use them as sex slaves. Births from that produced these hybrids. The Neanderthal that weren't exterminated for their criminal behavior escaped east from Europe and kept on going until they discovered a continent where they could practice there subhuman thrill-killing on one another. Their post-Columbian behavior retroactively proves all this, which is ignored by the decadent race-traitors in the university Anthropology Departments.

Forum List

Back