Supreme Court Allows Federal Agents To Cut Razor Wire Texas Installed On U.S. - Mexican Border

Texans flock to social media to demand the state 'secede' after losing at Supreme Court

"Texas lost another case at the U.S. Supreme Court against President Joe Biden's administration.

In this case, the federal government is fighting the state's decision to put razor wire on the border that blocks U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers from being able to access migrants. The incident unfolded after three migrants died in the river between the U.S. and Mexico. The Border Patrol was prevented from being able to save the family, which included two children.

On Monday, the High Court ruled that the federal government decides border issues and not Texas. Now, residents are demanding that they be allowed to leave the United States altogether."

And the dissenting conservative justices aren’t alone among the wrongheaded right in their contempt for the Constitution and the rule of law – in this case the fact that ‘secession’ is un-Constitutional.
It simply amazes me how incompetent Joe Biden is. At the rate he is going the union have broken apart into two or three separate nations by election time or shortly after if Joe is re-elected. Kinda like the USSR did.

I have to admit that Joe Biden isn’t totally stupid. He managed to pick as his VP, Kamala Harris, who has the potential to be an even worse President. Nobody wants to see her in the Oval Office.

I much as I xc v

Texas would be wise to keep the razor wire in place. The border patrol agrees. Make the regime go back to the Supreme Court for a contempt citation. By the time that gets heard the February 7, hearing on the merits will be over.

A stupid 5-4 decision with Roberts casting the wrong vote again.

Can't stop your replacement from coming in? It should worry you.

Doesn't worry me a bit. This country was built on immigration and immigration makes us stronger. My dad was an immigrant, and my wife is an immigrant.

What we need is a series of immigration reforms, to make the process run smoother.

1) Stricter enforcement of hiring laws, so the people (mostly white) who hire illegals pay a price for doing so. Not just the farmer or the sweatshop owner, but the rich yuppies who hire a nanny ("Lupe is just like a member of the family, that's why we don't pay her taxes!"), or the jackass who hires a truckload of undocumented laborers outside the Home Depot when his DIY project wasn't as easy as Chip and Joana made it look. let's put the hypocrisy of white people on the spot. You are against illegal immigration, but you are happy to reap the benefits of it.

2) Convert the Social Security Card into a biometric national ID Card, so when the punch in your number, they get your picture and thumbprint.

3) Sufficiently staff asylum and immigration courts so it doesn't take four years to get a hearing on whether or not you face the real threat of persecution in your country of origin.

4) Create a "guest-worker" program like Germany to meet the valid needs for unskilled labor in this country.

5) Get rid of by country quotas. This might have been a good idea in 1965, but it makes little sense now.

Doesn't worry me a bit. This country was built on immigration and immigration makes us stronger. My dad was an immigrant, and my wife is an immigrant.

What we need is a series of immigration reforms, to make the process run smoother.

1) Stricter enforcement of hiring laws, so the people (mostly white) who hire illegals pay a price for doing so. Not just the farmer or the sweatshop owner, but the rich yuppies who hire a nanny ("Lupe is just like a member of the family, that's why we don't pay her taxes!"), or the jackass who hires a truckload of undocumented laborers outside the Home Depot when his DIY project wasn't as easy as Chip and Joana made it look. let's put the hypocrisy of white people on the spot. You are against illegal immigration, but you are happy to reap the benefits of it.

2) Convert the Social Security Card into a biometric national ID Card, so when the punch in your number, they get your picture and thumbprint.

3) Sufficiently staff asylum and immigration courts so it doesn't take four years to get a hearing on whether or not you face the real threat of persecution in your country of origin.

4) Create a "guest-worker" program like Germany to meet the valid needs for unskilled labor in this country.

5) Get rid of by country quotas. This might have been a good idea in 1965, but it makes little sense now.
You caused this and of course you have the answers to what you caused. Unfortunately, there are people who do not trust huge governments. It's like you are following scripture on purpose.

You caused this and of course you have the answers to what you caused. Unfortunately, there are people who do not trust huge governments. It's like you are following scripture on purpose.
I didn't cause anything.
Please get back on your meds.
Your Doctor and I have been worried.

Article Image

U.S. — In a 5-4 decision, the Supreme Court has ruled that it's now illegal for the Texas National Guard to guard Texas or the nation.
"Using the National Guard to guard the nation is an egregious misuse of the National Guard," wrote Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson, who sided with the majority. "When the federal government has decreed that the nation not be guarded so that millions of illegal immigrants will swarm the border and settle in cities across the nation to swing the 2024 presidential election for Biden, states have no right to disobey that decree by guarding their states."
As a result of the ruling, Texas is being ordered to open its border completely and let millions of people flood the state and the rest of the country until everything Americans hold dear is left a smoldering ruin. "It's the compassionate thing to do," said Jackson.
At publishing time, the government had asked the National Guard to return to its normal task of fighting endless foreign wars.

If you live in worry of being replaced by an illegal immigrant, you really might want to rethink your life choices.

Wouldn't the better question why would an undocumented want to replace a lazy, beer belly MAGA MEATHEAD?

Forum List

Back