Supreme Court Allows Semi Automatic Gun Ban

Like so many issues, the deniers of reality on each side have polarized the debate, and we end up with the same old impasses.

What the Left REALLY wants is a total ban on all firearms.

They want to repeal the Second Amendment.

How fucking STUPID is that??? Repeal the 2nd amendment and send Trump's storm troopers into all those households with guns and confiscate them????
Is THAT what you morons really think sane Americans want??

(You are OWNED by the NRA !!!!)
I do not belong to the NRA. I make a point not to join any organizations.

But the Left has tipped its hand way too many times. Their ultimate aim is the total abolition of guns, not just "assault weapons". This is VERY obvious.

For the second year in a row the supreme court refused to reverse a ban on assault weapons and high capacity clips.

Banning weapons works.

When was the last time anyone used a Thompson machine gun or had one? They were banned in the 1930s.

When as the last time anyone used a fully automatic weapon? They were banned in the 80s, ronald reagan signed the ban.

Now if we can get all those weapons banned nation wide we will see the mass murders decrease and eventually stop.

Roberts' S.Ct. upholds 2 states assault rifle ban in News Forum
The are called magazines. dumb fuck
It's best if you just stay in your mothers basement and hide dumbass

So here's the thing. Let's say you manage to ban "assault weapons". Hell, let's say you manage to ban all long guns.

When the next mass shooter kills 30 people at his school with a couple of handguns, what is going to come out of the President's yap then? Huh?

"Um...oops."

Most all of these mass shootings are in gun free zones... Fact

One last thing.

There are less Muslims involved in mass shootings than there are assault weapons.

Trying to ban either one is retarded.

Most all of these mass shootings are in gun free zones... Fact
Nope. False. Wrong. Try again.

New data from Mayors Against Illegal Guns confirm this point, by showing that in all 56 mass shootings between 2009 and 2013, “no more than one quarter of the shootings occurred in public spaces that were so-called ‘gun-free zones.” Neither the motive nor the location of a mass shooting, therefore, have anything to do with ‘gun-free zones.’

But the Left has tipped its hand way too many times. Their ultimate aim is the total abolition of guns, not just "assault weapons". This is VERY obvious.

Inane "conclusion"....First, many of us on the left OWN guns and SECOND, the abolition and confiscation of ALL guns is a moronic assertion since it is as impossible as Trump rounding up 12 million people for deportation.

Inane "conclusion"....First, many of us on the left OWN guns and SECOND, the abolition and confiscation of ALL guns is a moronic assertion since it is as impossible as Trump rounding up 12 million people for deportation.
I am not talking about confiscation. I am talking about elimination by attrition.

So here's the thing. Let's say you manage to ban "assault weapons". Hell, let's say you manage to ban all long guns.

When the next mass shooter kills 30 people at his school with a couple of handguns, what is going to come out of the President's yap then? Huh?

"Um...oops."

Following THAT "rationale", then we should eliminate ALL drug laws since their availability is so fucking easy. All that the left is trying to do is to CURB the mass shooting insanity and given our population's mentality (akin to the old west where everyone had a gun) and given the hatred that we breed toward us by most of the world...mass shooting will never be fully eliminated.....only mitigated.....maybe.

I am not talking about confiscation. I am talking about elimination by attrition.

Great idea.....But YOUR ilk often talks about confiscation IF they had to register their assault weapons since you folks have government take-over paranoia coming out of all your orifices.

"Um...oops."

Following THAT "rationale", then we should eliminate ALL drug laws since their availability is so fucking easy. All that the left is trying to do is to CURB the mass shooting insanity and given our population's mentality (akin to the old west where everyone had a gun) and given the hatred that we breed toward us by most of the world...mass shooting will never be fully eliminated.....only mitigated.....maybe.
A half measure, such as a ban on assault weapons, will have ZERO impact on mass shootings. It's a stupid, feel-good waste of time. If you want to be effective, you have to go the full totalitarian route.

You'll have to ban all swimming pools guns.

What the Left REALLY wants is a total ban on all firearms.

They want to repeal the Second Amendment.

How fucking STUPID is that??? Repeal the 2nd amendment and send Trump's storm troopers into all those households with guns and confiscate them????
Is THAT what you morons really think sane Americans want??

(You are OWNED by the NRA !!!!)
What is stupid is thinking that a Conservative would order house-to-house confiscation of weapons. That's a 'Liberal' thing, not a Conservative thing.

Great idea.....But YOUR ilk often talks about confiscation IF they had to register their assault weapons since you folks have government take-over paranoia coming out of all your orifices.
I've always ridiculed the OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ crowd.

That does not take away from the fact the Left is working toward a total ban on guns, one step at a time.

Just an overall question before I leave for work.......

If I were a crazed terrorist aiming to kill as many innocents as possible, in the shortest amount of time as possible, and did not care about my own life, would I then:

1. Go out and purchase a hand gun....or
2. Go out and purchase an assault, military-style weapon???

An honest response without spin should place a decent perspective on this discussion.

If you ASSAULT someone with any weapon does it make that weapon an 'assault weapon'? If some guy uses a machete or a hammer to kill 10 people, are they 'assault' machetes and 'assault' hammers? The word 'assault' is a liberal label placed on these guns. A gun, like any tool in your toolbox, can be used for a variety of different jobs and should not be defined as being for 1 reason only - the worst possible one, at that.

Have you ever stopped to wonder if someone else benefits from you're being all wound up about your guns and an alleged threat of "liberals" coming for them?

I guess you regressives don't know the difference between all wound up and steadfast. The ignorance of you regressives can only be combated by education. Of course the willfully ignorant are lost causes.

If you ASSAULT someone with any weapon does it make that weapon an 'assault weapon'? If some guy uses a machete or a hammer to kill 10 people, are they 'assault' machetes and 'assault' hammers? The word 'assault' is a liberal label placed on these guns. A gun, like any tool in your toolbox, can be used for a variety of different jobs and should not be defined as being for 1 reason only - the worst possible one, at that.

Have you ever stopped to wonder if someone else benefits from you're being all wound up about your guns and an alleged threat of "liberals" coming for them?

I guess you regressives don't know the difference between all wound up and steadfast. The ignorance of you regressives can only be combated by education. Of course the willfully ignorant are lost causes.

You folks show us the difference all day, every day.

Just an overall question before I leave for work.......

If I were a crazed terrorist aiming to kill as many innocents as possible, in the shortest amount of time as possible, and did not care about my own life, would I then:

1. Go out and purchase a hand gun....or
2. Go out and purchase an assault, military-style weapon???

An honest response without spin should place a decent perspective on this discussion.

OR build a bomb from everyday stuff and kill hundreds. Note: What is the weapon of choice in Iraq? - IED

Forum List

Back