Supreme Court: Coach Can Pray on the Sidelines. Ruling 6-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahah....right.

Pages upon pages, thread after thread of offense

I have not seen a single person offended. Just because we disagree with the ruling does not mean we were offended.

Is everything in your world wrapped up in emotions?

The real issue was the dishonesty in which Gorsuch portrayed the event as a quiet moment of personal prayer when it rose to the point of a loud, public event with pro-Christian groups and invited members of the media attending. That is not a “quiet” moment of personal prayer or a moment of silence.

It is interesting watching Conservatives celebrate this decision.

The same Conservatives who were outraged and boycotted the NFL over Colin Kaepernick having a quiet moment of reflection and kneeling before the game

It is interesting watching Conservatives celebrate this decision.

The same Conservatives who were outraged and boycotted the NFL over Colin Kaepernick having a quiet moment of reflection and kneeling before the game

Oh so do you see Christians kneeling in prayer as a protest of a sort, like Kapernick did?

A protest against what? Your secular god?

Oh so do you see Christians kneeling in prayer as a protest of a sort, like Kapernick did?

A protest against what? Your secular god?

It was a silent moment of reflection
According to the Supreme Court, isn’t that allowed?

Or only as it relates to a Christian prayer?

It was a silent moment of reflection
According to the Supreme Court, isn’t that allowed?

Or only as it relates to a Christian prayer?

It was a protest. Nothing to do with prayer, meditation, reflection. He did it during the anthem because it was a protest.

But it makes sense that a song dedicated to The State is on par to prayer to you authoritarians.

I have not seen a single person offended. Just because we disagree with the ruling does not mean we were offended.

I am not offended by public prayer, I just find it annoying

Why do Christians feel the need to force their religious beliefs at public events?

Yeah it kinda messes up their long held ambitions of destroying this country with a long drawn out plan, and then as they went happily along their merry ways, they were working to replace our long held institutions, value's and standard's with their twisted screwed up agenda's.

I likes this court, A LOT... Didn't think that it was going to come through, but I got fooled.

Which is WHY Donald Trump is the greatest president of the last hundred years.

Republicans have talked my entire life. Trump is the first one since Reagan who ACTED.

I am not offended by public prayer, I just find it annoying

Why do Christians feel the need to force their religious beliefs at public events?

I find it neither offensive nor annoying, mostly just amusing.

My favorite of all though is back when I was still involved with the church and we did prayer request before the morning prayer in Sunday School and people were very good at using prayer request to spread gossip. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Ahhhh...the good old days.

It was a protest. Nothing to do with prayer, meditation, reflection. He did it during the anthem because it was a protest.

But it makes sense that a song dedicated to The State is on par to prayer to you authoritarians.

It has everything to do with prayer
Kneeling and reflecting on those who have died is a form of prayer. He did not do it on he 50 yard line
Is such reflection only available to Christians?

Okay Trolling Traitor, you're not offended. The reason you want to infringe the rights of others to worship as they choose is?

If your not offended by competing faith, what is your reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back