🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Supreme Court Rules Homosexuals Can Sue Employer

Most farms had a long gun, don't know where you get your information from. Oh yeah, I do, your ass.

Long guns were kind of useless for military fighting, and most people didn't have them.

Roe was bad law, and always will be.

Roe was a fantastic ruling because it got rid of stupid laws that no one was following.

Um, long guns are military rifles, or at least military rifles are long guns. you should really learn the lingo, dipshit.

The law doesn't say you can sue someone for not being hired, it says you can sue them for firing you for being gay.

You need to look up hiring discrimination laws. They apply to hiring as well. Which is why we see so much emphasis on EEO questions on applications. If you've applied for jobs lately, they will ask you if your gender, your race and if you have a disability. (Also if you are a "qualifying veteran", but they often word that question so confusingly that I'm not sure if I qualify or not.)

Now, interesting thing on the EEO question. It actually offers a selection on Gender for "Prefer not to identify". So a lot of company's were already considering the question before this ruling.

Um, long guns are military rifles, or at least military rifles are long guns. you should really learn the lingo, dipshit.

Uh, guy, there was a big difference between military muskets and simple hunting weapons at the time, dumbass. The problem was that the Colonies didn't have enough of them, and really didn't know how to use them properly when they did... We had to bring in Europeans to give us the guns and guys like Lafayette, von Steuben, etc. to show us how to use them.

The thing was, c. 1776 muskets were ONLY really effective in volley. It's why Drill and Ceremony was so important.

The Founding Slave Rapists were talking about well-regulated Militias... not the ability of some Incel to shoot up a theater or a school.

Uh, guy, there was a big difference between military muskets and simple hunting weapons at the time, dumbass. The problem was that the Colonies didn't have enough of them, and really didn't know how to use them properly when they did... We had to bring in Europeans to give us the guns and guys like Lafayette, von Steuben, etc. to show us how to use them.

The thing was, c. 1776 muskets were ONLY really effective in volley. It's why Drill and Ceremony was so important.

The Founding Slave Rapists were talking about well-regulated Militias... not the ability of some Incel to shoot up a theater or a school.

Back there there wasn't. In fact the hunting rifles were far more accurate even if firing at a lesser rate.

Kentucky rifles and people who knew how to use them is what gave British formation on march such an issue, as the colonists could snipe a few off, then run off before the British could react using their volley methods.

The armies provided their troops with smoothbores for volley fire because they had to due to the massed tactics used at the time.

Back there there wasn't. In fact the hunting rifles were far more accurate even if firing at a lesser rate.

Kentucky rifles and people who knew how to use them is what gave British formation on march such an issue, as the colonists could snipe a few off, then run off before the British could react using their volley methods.

You believe in all sorts of myths, don't you. The reality. The Colonial Army was kind of incompetent, and the only reason why it won at all was because the French decided to bankrupt themselves trying to Screw the British. They ended up screwing themselves more because the subsequent bankruptcy caused the French Revolution.

You believe in all sorts of myths, don't you. The reality. The Colonial Army was kind of incompetent, and the only reason why it won at all was because the French decided to bankrupt themselves trying to Screw the British. They ended up screwing themselves more because the subsequent bankruptcy caused the French Revolution.

Wow, giving the French all the credit, I can't believe you are sinking as low as you are in your RBKA paranoia.

Get help.

Here's something else to ponder, and it is a BIG concern of mine, are churches and Christian based businesses and ministries like bookstores, etc. As an Evangelical who attends and IS a voting member of a small Evangelical Baptist Church, this would open a can of worms in a not so pleasant way.

Wow, giving the French all the credit, I can't believe you are sinking as low as you are in your RBKA paranoia.

Get help.

I've never looked at the American Revolution fondly. A bunch of rich slave rapists didn't want to pay their fair share in taxes, and collaborated with a French tyrant to do it.

America was great because subsequent progressives built on their false promises. But that a creature like Trump could get elected shows we haven't progressed far enough.

Here's something else to ponder, and it is a BIG concern of mine, are churches and Christian based businesses and ministries like bookstores, etc. As an Evangelical who attends and IS a voting member of a small Evangelical Baptist Church, this would open a can of worms in a not so pleasant way.

Naw, most of us are tired of you fools in Jesus-land worried about what Naked Guy on a Stick wants.

This is a great ruling. No longer can gay people be fired from their job because they are gay!

Take that you homophobic jerks!

I don't think anyone has ever been fired from their job for being happy.

I didn't think anybody was unaware of the modern meaning of the word "gay".
"The modern meaning of the word gay." You mean it doesn't mean happy anymore?
/——/
When you're with the Flintstones
Have a yabba dabba doo time.
A dabba doo time.
We'll have a gay old time.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Get help.

I've never looked at the American Revolution fondly. A bunch of rich slave rapists didn't want to pay their fair share in taxes, and collaborated with a French tyrant to do it.

America was great because subsequent progressives built on their false promises. But that a creature like Trump could get elected shows we haven't progressed far enough.

Please leave the country, you self hating twat.

Get help.

/——/ Cuba is hiring folks to harvest the sugar crop. You can get there via Mexico.

You hide your anti-american twattery behind that shield like a coward.

Naw, the point is, when my country called, I answered. What did you do?

Just because I recognize we have a lot of shitty history, means I don't love my country. I'm just objective. Guys like you beat your false patriotism all day (when your guy is in charge... my guess is you freaked when Obama was in.)

Naw, he expressed an opinion about a terrible thing. And turns out he was right. The whole country has finally admitted that police brutality is a thing... not sure what took them so long, but nice to have them on board.

You hide your anti-american twattery behind that shield like a coward.

Naw, the point is, when my country called, I answered. What did you do?

Just because I recognize we have a lot of shitty history, means I don't love my country. I'm just objective. Guys like you beat your false patriotism all day (when your guy is in charge... my guess is you freaked when Obama was in.)

Naw, he expressed an opinion about a terrible thing. And turns out he was right. The whole country has finally admitted that police brutality is a thing... not sure what took them so long, but nice to have them on board.

You can try to dress up your nihilistic SJW sorry sorry sorry views however you want, it doesn't hide the fact that you are miserable freedom hating asshole.

He tried to get a message across, his method of getting said message across was rejected by many people. Instead of trying something else he doubled down, and ruined whatever was left of his career.

Forum List

Back