Supreme Court Says Afro American Savage is Innocent Even Though He Murdered a White Woman

No stupid. He is not innocent. He will have to have a retrial. Racist cave chimps made the mistake.

"Alito contended that Georgia's courts still could deny Foster's effort to win a new trial by asserting that its prior rulings were based entirely on state law, rather than federal law. "It is important that we do not lightly brush aside the states’ legitimate interest in structuring their systems of post-conviction review in a way that militates against repetitive litigation and endless delay," he said."

hmm I am starting to see a pattern here. Everything is about race to you. Just let us all be people.
Its only about race when it is about race. If you read the article or the OPs title you can see its clearly about race.

Nope. I just went and read another thread that caught my eye. I did not even know you had posted in it. But there you were again making yet another thread about race.
Yep. If I mentioned race then someone on the thread is either a racist or said something racist.

Maybe in you opinion. Seems like it is because you look for it. Try to chill. I think you are a pretty decent person...........I don't care one iota what color you may or may not be.
I just see you as you. I wonder how you see me. White blonde female..or blonde female?

It's not hard to find a racist threads on this forum. I think your complaint should be with the OP, not for someone pointing out the obvious.

hmm I am starting to see a pattern here. Everything is about race to you. Just let us all be people.
Its only about race when it is about race. If you read the article or the OPs title you can see its clearly about race.

Nope. I just went and read another thread that caught my eye. I did not even know you had posted in it. But there you were again making yet another thread about race.
Yep. If I mentioned race then someone on the thread is either a racist or said something racist.

Maybe in you opinion. Seems like it is because you look for it. Try to chill. I think you are a pretty decent person...........I don't care one iota what color you may or may not be.
I just see you as you. I wonder how you see me. White blonde female..or blonde female?

It's not hard to find a racist threads on this forum. I think your complaint should be with the OP, not for someone pointing out the obvious.

The OP in and of itself is not racist. I know nothing of the one that wrote the article....if that is who is supposedly the racist.

He didn't start this thread.

Yes, I realize that. Not sure what that has to do with what I am talking about. And he and I are having the discussion over several threads.
It has everything to do with what we are talking about. If you are looking at the title of this thread and the history of the author you would have to be blind not to see the racist viewpoint.

Sorry. I just don't think that way. I don't look for racism.

The OP in and of itself is not racist. I know nothing of the one that wrote the article....if that is who is supposedly the racist.
I dont know if the obvious ignorant error in the title is what is throwing you off but you really dont see anything racist about this?

Supreme Court Says Afro American Savage is Innocent Even Though He Murdered a White Woman

Well, it damn sure is, and the title of this thread is a lie. All you have to do is read the article to figure that out.

I dont know if the obvious ignorant error in the title is what is throwing you off but you really dont see anything racist about this?

I CAN say this much...yes....I do NOT like the "Afro American Savage" Nor "He Murdered a White Woman". So I absolutely DO now see something wrong with that part.
I didn't pay much attention before. I just clicked and read the article looking for something.

I CAN say this much...yes....I do NOT like the "Afro American Savage" Nor "He Murdered a White Woman". So I absolutely DO now see something wrong with that part.
I didn't pay much attention before. I just clicked and read the article looking for something.

So you don't think he deserves a fair trial? How do you even know if he's guilty when he did not receive a fair trial?

I pay close attention. Being Black I have had to do that all my life so I am pretty good at spotting racists and racism.

So you don't think he deserves a fair trial? How do you even know if he's guilty when he did not receive a fair trial?

I do not know what you are talking about. I just said I DO see racism in it now. I do not see any reason to argue. I SAID I did not notice before.
And of course I think he deserves a fair trial.

I pay close attention. Being Black I have had to do that all my life so I am pretty good at spotting racists and racism.

I'm white and I can spot it.

What they did was unconstitutional, and the tax payers are paying for it. I'm glad he's getting a new trial.

This late at night I admittedly skim over things..and generally post pretty pics....and I am tired.

Do you feel only non blacks are racists?

I do not know what you are talking about. I just said I DO see racism in it now. I do not see any reason to argue. I SAID I did not notice before.

That's a relief. You had me worried for a minute.

That's a relief. You had me worried for a minute.

Well, honestly I have a few threads going at once, I am tired, and no the title did not register.

:)

This late at night I admittedly skim over things..and generally post pretty pics....and I am tired.

Nope. i know plenty of racist Black people. i am slightly more tolerant of them due to their reasons for being racists but not by much.

Nope. i know plenty of racist Black people. i am slightly more tolerant of them due to their reasons for being racists but not by much.

I wish there were no racism.

And a FYI I never mind admitting if I am wrong.

But, I truly try and just think of us all as people. That's what we are. :D

Yeah thats the result of racists being in power and developing racism.

Yeah thats the result of racists being in power and developing racism.

Actually I think there has most likely been racism since the beginning of time. What a shame.

Forum List

Back