Supreme Court Says Afro American Savage is Innocent Even Though He Murdered a White Woman

And a FYI I never mind admitting if I am wrong.

But, I truly try and just think of us all as people. That's what we are. :D
We are all people but please dont tell me you dont see color. I hate when white people say that. Its like are really saying you dont see that i am Black? :laugh:

I pay close attention. Being Black I have had to do that all my life so I am pretty good at spotting racists and racism.

This late at night I admittedly skim over things..and generally post pretty pics....and I am tired.

Do you feel only non blacks are racists?
Nope. i know plenty of racist Black people. i am slightly more tolerant of them due to their reasons for being racists but not by much.

I wish there were no racism.
Yeah thats the result of racists being in power and developing racism.

Actually I think there has most likely been racism since the beginning of time. What a shame.
Racism is relatively new. There was tribalism and nationalism but it wasnt until europeans decided to classify people into races that racism took root.

If you ever get a chance, you should read about Joyce Gilchrist, and how she blotched DNA evidence. As a result, people were being cleared after spending 20 yrs in prison. There are serious problems with our justice system.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

If you ever get a chance, you should read about Joyce Gilchrist, and how she blotched DNA evidence. As a result, people were being cleared after spending 20 yrs in prison. There are serious problems with our justice system.

Okay. I will.

This late at night I admittedly skim over things..and generally post pretty pics....and I am tired.

Do you feel only non blacks are racists?
Nope. i know plenty of racist Black people. i am slightly more tolerant of them due to their reasons for being racists but not by much.

Actually I think there has most likely been racism since the beginning of time. What a shame.
Racism is relatively new. There was tribalism and nationalism but it wasnt until europeans decided to classify people into races that racism took root.

What about slaves and such long before that? Like in Egypt for example. And ever before that.

What about slaves and such long before that? Like in Egypt for example. And ever before that.
Slaves back then were not slaves due to race. They were conquered tribes or nations. The only evidence of slaves in Egypt that I am aware of is when they would enslave Nubians but they were the same race. Nubians in turn enslaved the Egyptians when they ruled Egypt.

Slaves back then were not slaves due to race. They were conquered tribes or nations. The only evidence of slaves in Egypt that I am aware of is when they would enslave Nubians but they were the same race.

I am not sure blacks were slaves just because of race either. At least not in the beginning.

Slaves back then were not slaves due to race. They were conquered tribes or nations. The only evidence of slaves in Egypt that I am aware of is when they would enslave Nubians but they were the same race.

I am not sure blacks were slaves just because of race either. At least not in the beginning.
True. The very word slave comes from the enslavement of the Slavic people in europe. Race was used as a rational starting in the 1600's I believe.

One thing though. I don't see how that other thread we we posting in equates to this one. The one about the dog and the rattle snake.
That is why I ended up jumping to conclusions with you Asclepias.
But, I digress, and have to go to bed.

One thing though. I don't see how that other thread we we posting in equates to this one. The one about the dog and the rattle snake.
That is why I ended up jumping to conclusions with you Asclepias.
But, I digress, and have to go to bed.
That was the first thread I have ever seen the guy author without a rant against Blacks, Muslims, women, gays, Mexicans etc. Never fear though. I can get downright poisonous with white racists so you may change your mind.

Apparently lawyers selected jurors based on the way jurors were selected in the trial of double murderer OJ Simpson and that is okay when a murderer goes back on the streets but not okay when a murderer faces justice.

Supreme Court gives black death-row inmate new life

Apparently you didn't bother to read the article

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court gave a black death-row prisoner new life Monday by ruling that prosecutors unconstitutionally barred all potential black jurors from his trial nearly 30 years ago.

What brought Foster's case back to court after three decades was a series of prosecution notes obtained by defense lawyers through an open-records request. While jurors were being picked, prosecutors had highlighted the names of African Americans, circled the word "black" on questionnaires, and added notations such as "B#1" and "B#2." On a sheet labeled "definite NO's," they put the last five blacks in the jury pool on top and ranked them in case "it comes down to having to pick one of the black jurors."

This happened just a year after the Supreme Court had declared such actions unconstitutional. Civil rights groups say discriminatory practices in jury selection have survived for 30 years despite the Supreme Court's 1986 ruling in Batson v. Kentucky.

"The focus on race in the prosecution's file plainly demonstrates a concerted effort to keep black prospective jurors off the jury," Roberts wrote. He said prosecutors' other purported reasons for striking two of the blacks from the jury pool were belied by their acceptance of white jurors with the same characteristics.

"Such evidence is compelling," Roberts wrote. "But that is not all. There are also the shifting explanations, the misrepresentations of the record, and the persistent focus on race in the prosecution's file."

Maybe in you opinion. Seems like it is because you look for it. Try to chill. I think you are a pretty decent person...........I don't care one iota what color you may or may not be.
I just see you as you. I wonder how you see me. White blonde female..or blonde female?

It's not hard to find a racist threads on this forum. I think your complaint should be with the OP, not for someone pointing out the obvious.

The OP in and of itself is not racist. I know nothing of the one that wrote the article....if that is who is supposedly the racist.
I dont know if the obvious ignorant error in the title is what is throwing you off but you really dont see anything racist about this?

Supreme Court Says Afro American Savage is Innocent Even Though He Murdered a White Woman

I CAN say this much...yes....I do NOT like the "Afro American Savage" Nor "He Murdered a White Woman". So I absolutely DO now see something wrong with that part.
I didn't pay much attention before. I just clicked and read the article looking for something.

So you don't think he deserves a fair trial? How do you even know if he's guilty when he did not receive a fair trial?

By saying he didn't receive a fair trial....you're implying that blacks would vote on a jury according to race. Which says a lot about how you view the races.

It's not hard to find a racist threads on this forum. I think your complaint should be with the OP, not for someone pointing out the obvious.

The OP in and of itself is not racist. I know nothing of the one that wrote the article....if that is who is supposedly the racist.
I dont know if the obvious ignorant error in the title is what is throwing you off but you really dont see anything racist about this?

I CAN say this much...yes....I do NOT like the "Afro American Savage" Nor "He Murdered a White Woman". So I absolutely DO now see something wrong with that part.
I didn't pay much attention before. I just clicked and read the article looking for something.

So you don't think he deserves a fair trial? How do you even know if he's guilty when he did not receive a fair trial?

By saying he didn't receive a fair trial....you're implying that blacks would vote on a jury according to race. Which says a lot about how you view the races.
No dummy. Thats not what a fair trial implies at all.

The trial was unfair because of jury selection suppression.

He will have a new trial, and he will be convicted.

No, it does not. When a random selection of a pool of jurors excludes a group, that is prosecutor bias.

You big dummy. The Supreme Court agrees with me, with a 7-1 verdict.

The 1950's State of Mississippi called and wants its bucks90 back.

tilljury4.jpg

Forum List

Back