Supremes: Hobby Lobby wins

Here's what really gets me about this FAUX outrage.. you can get an IUD or morning after pill at Planned Parenthood, the Health Dept.. This isn't about anything other than libruls demanding to squash freedom of religion.. I am a young woman who uses birth control.. I have MULTIPLE avenues to do that..I've yet to hear from ONE, just one liberal woman who will say she does not have any access to birth control.. SPEAK UP SANDRA FLUKES.. let's hear it.

We should be able to have the health insurance we work and pay for cover our birth control, just like it covers other medications we need.

No but his belief system doesn't supersede mine either. However, today's ruling beg the differ.

How is my dad infringing on your religious beliefs by not paying for what he would consider to be, an abortion, ie the morning after pill? Tell me and do be specific.

Well let's say my religious beliefs say that my employer should pay for a woman's contraception and abortions. So if a woman with the same religious belief as I have works for your dad, wouldn't your dad be infringing on her religious beliefs?

Remember that the 1st amendment grants a person the ability to practice whatever religion they want or no religion at all.
Let's pretend money grows on trees.. REALLY?? REALLY?? What the fuck religion says you have to have an abortion paid for and birth control? Don't waste my fucking time by making up shit and make believe religions to try and fit a square peg in a round hole..

I'm still waiting for any ovulating liberal woman to tell me she has no access to birth control.

^^^^^

idiot who doesn't understand the decision or what is at stake.

i can't wait til some employer says he doesn't believe in G-d so you can't go to church or you lose your job.

oh wait... you'd actually have to have a job first

Liberals in this thread are acting as though we young women don't have access to birth control or can't afford it somehow??

Conservatives in this thread are acting like this decision won't open Pandora's box.

Well, it's supposed to be a narrow ruling applying ONLY to "some kinds" of birth control...

And I've got swampland in Florida to sell you.

I feel the same way about same sex marriage. What's next......bi sexual who wants to marry a man and a woman?

Having said that...this ruling is so narrow it doesn't leave much wiggle room to be able to run with it.

I'm still waiting for any ovulating liberal woman to tell me she has no access to birth control.

^^^^^

idiot who doesn't understand the decision or what is at stake.

i can't wait til some employer says he doesn't believe in G-d so you can't go to church or you lose your job.

oh wait... you'd actually have to have a job first

Most service industry jobs already hold that position regardless of their beliefs. Join us in 2014 why dontcha

Conservatives in this thread are acting like this decision won't open Pandora's box.

Well, it's supposed to be a narrow ruling applying ONLY to "some kinds" of birth control...

I feel the same way about same sex marriage. What's next......bi sexual who wants to marry a man and a woman?

Having said that...this ruling is so narrow it doesn't leave much wiggle room to be able to run with it.

thanks for your "expertise".

No but his belief system doesn't supersede mine either. However, today's ruling beg the differ.

How is my dad infringing on your religious beliefs by not paying for what he would consider to be, an abortion, ie the morning after pill? Tell me and do be specific.

Well let's say my religious beliefs say that my employer should pay for a woman's contraception and abortions. So if a woman with the same religious belief as I have works for your dad, wouldn't your dad be infringing on her religious beliefs?

Remember that the 1st amendment grants a person the ability to practice whatever religion they want or no religion at all.
No.

You don't seem to grasp the concept at all.

An employer not covering certain aspects of healthcare is not imposing on an employee. The employee has alternatives.

An employee demanding that specific healthcare is provided IS IMPOSING.

The first is no imposition on anyone's religion, the second is an imposition.

Not to difficult to understand really.

For those who think that they have the right to healthcare, I suggest they go here:

https://www.healthcare.gov/

No ovulating liberal woman .. LOL Which is what I see spewing throughout this thread.. The old liberal who doesn't even need birth control, hasn't the first fucking clue about how easy and affordable it is and readily available.. This entire meltdown today from the resident Zombie Squad is laughable and pathetic.. lol

Eliminate employer provided insurance, put a Public Option (that includes comprehensive contraceptive coverage) on the Health Care Exchange...problem solved.

Listen to yourself. Who voted you king/queen? This fucking attitude is exactly what brought us to this point.

have you gone insane, gramps?

i think you have.

dismissed.
Just trolling again, darlin'?

You know how narrow this ruling has been written.

When I finish my on line pharmacy class, I'll get back to you.

Until then, 16 are covered and there are 4 that aren't. The 4 can terminate a pregnancy, which the other 16 don't.

Plan B does not terminate a pregnancy. You don't need a pharmacy degree to know that.

Also preventing implantation is not terminating a pregnancy, it is preventing one. The Sperm may fertilize an egg, but a pregnancy doesn't start until it implants. That aside, if they don't like preventing implantation so be it. They don't want to cover Plan B, go right ahead. At least be honest about what this fight was over.

Ella is also only preventing ovulation.

Like every other form of oral contraception, it is using a pharmacy made hormone which mimics a hormone your body already produces into thinking you are pregnant, so you don't ovulate.

This was a political fight and political decision. It meant nothing. One could even figure out how to do the same thing Plan B does using the birth control they cover. This fight all had to do with their disagreement over ACA.

If you use the scientific definition...you may be right, but the religious definition is the moment of conception. This is the crux of the argument regarding Hobby Lobby. They didn't feel they should be coerced to offer it through the ACA. The Supreme Court agreed.

The only one that isn't just stopping or prevention ovulation, which prevents conception is an IUD. I don't think anyone should cover an IUD, mostly due to the danger. I am partial though, due to a bad experience.

So the GOV can't step on people's legal religious rights in order to fulfill the religious views of liberal scum.....plain common sense.

Eliminate employer provided insurance, put a Public Option (that includes comprehensive contraceptive coverage) on the Health Care Exchange...problem solved.

Listen to yourself. Who voted you king/queen? This fucking attitude is exactly what brought us to this point.

have you gone insane, gramps?

i think you have.

dismissed.

Some might say I've lost my mind. It is however, just a side effect of dealing with many of you.

It rates as good as your expertise....well maybe better....your expertise is acting like a nine year old and only capable of trolling. Bless your heart, darlin'.

Let's pretend money grows on trees.. REALLY?? REALLY?? What the fuck religion says you have to have an abortion paid for and birth control? Don't waste my fucking time by making up shit and make believe religions to try and fit a square peg in a round hole..

oh we dont have to make anything up. All we have to do is wait till the first muslim group want exempt from something because of their faith because they dont like a current law.

It will happen, and you will flip you mind because of it, and i will laugh my ass off at you people. Once again you are too busy thinking short term win to even consider the long term affects.

this is why you people are dangerous.

It rates as good as your expertise....well maybe better....your expertise is acting like a nine year old and only capable of trolling. Bless your heart, darlin'.

neat you said nothing.....

Forum List

Back