Sure Glad We Got All Of Those HumVEEs Up-armored So The Iranians Could Be Protected From Israel

you do not need that much gear to support 2500 troops. That is the gear that the 14,000 and the Afghan army was using.
how do you know how much gear 2500 troops need? you work at the pentagon? why didn’t xiden ensure they were unusable when rhe surrendered?

how do you know how much gear 2500 troops need? you work at the pentagon?

I did, 20 years in the Marine Corps.

Thus I know that 2500 troops do not need 3000 HMMWVs, 107 helos, 7000 firearms and 1300 grenade launchers.

I did, 20 years in the Marine Corps.

Thus I know that 2500 troops do not need 3000 HMMWVs, 107 helos, 7000 firearms and 1300 grenade launchers.
maybe they did for this mission it seemed to be working. The only change…joey xiden

so why didn’t he remove them or make them unusedable before he surrendered?

The agreemeent could not be fully completed until August 31 and Trump left office on Jan 20.
I remember him inviting the Taliban to Camp David and then they pulled some shit and he cancelled.
The agreement was pretty much up in the air. Biden made sure we got out thinking he'd be called a hero....but he totally screwed the pooch like most Democrats do....and so now he's trying to change the subject to 'strapping Haitians' at the border.

Forum List

Back