🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sure seems like Islam can have a bad effect on some people

weak minds, black hearts
You are doing no one any service with such a "happens-all-the-time" kind of response.

Are all people everywhere weak minded?
Are all people black hearted?
Would you agree that those who are susceptible to being recruited and brainwashed would be weak minded?
Would you agree that those who kill in the most brutal and senseless ways would be black hearted and without empathy for their victims?

As for happening all the time............. Over the last 50 years, over centuries, people have fought, killed persecuted and abused in the name of god, against all logic. Half my life I've been around people willing to perpetrate the host horrific violence because they believed that is what god wanted.
For me, it is happening all the time, and throughout my life. For people sitting in warm homes with giant screen TVs, watching the 7pm news it is only now becoming common place.

It is not doing anyone a service if you close your eyes and pretend it will go away rather than see the truth behind the causes or growing frequency

No, I really do not agree with the way you describe this current monstrousness.

Weak minds, for some, perhaps. But not on the scale it has converted. It is a dark spirit causing these zealots to murder and hate and blow themselves up just to kill as many women and children as they can. You discount some profound elements by just calling it the product of weak minds. There are many intelligent Islamic minds who are in charge of many of these cells. Highly intelligent Muslims are as dedicated to causing total brutal murders and fomenting the most sinister of hate.

And, no, this is not the same as just any war over the centuries or one people not getting along with another people. It is far more evil than that. Go access http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/TheList.htm and read how many murderous attacks occur every month, every week, every day across the globe by Islamic terrorism. You will be shocked! How many evil acts by Islam! Not religion. Islam! Who beheads three 11 year old girls walking to school in a country road in Indonesia because they object to girls going to school? Repeat that evil act 25,000 times since 9/11/01.

Intelligence and weak minded can be within a person. They can get straight "A"s and still be sustainable to pressure and be convinced to go along or to act in ways not normally in their nature. They can be bullies. They can be willing to join groups to feel wanted and "one of the boys"
Religious zealots have throughout time manipulated vast numbers of people. Some of the evil men in history could spellbind a nation. You think those who feel lost to their faith or nation could not be weak enough or that they would not want to feel like they belong and serving god?

I think you are purposefully trying to avoid what I am saying.

God is real and so is the devil. And both influence the hearts and minds of man. Mankind was aghast when they considered there were actually Japanese pilots who would fly their planes into ally battle ships and commit hari kari during WW2. Modern man never knew of such a thing.

That is how rare suicide for the mission has been. So rare 99% of us cannot even cite another example. Until now. Now you have tens of thousands and more Muslims all ready to blow themselves up and kill women and children! for their god. This is pure evil! This is a demonic influence that has come over them. This is not simply a matter of chemistry and physiology or a “weak mind.” Only an atheist would deny the spiritual element.

When one dies they will know. Heaven and hell are surely real.

So you can pretend highly intellectual sophisticated Muslims who turn to such evil are nothing more than weak minded, and I will tell you that it is demonic spiritual influence that turns them into devils. I am now speaking of millions! Not just their leaders.

I do not expect the secular devious media to bring this matter to the forefront. After all, they want to mock God not serve Him. I sure do not expect any government or political official to address this. After all, they fear even mentioning God and are more interested in remaining popular. If they say anything it is "but Islam is a peaceful religion." : 0 Plus the ACLU and every secular lawyer in the nation will cry foul and sue. But I do expect mankind to think for himself and to consider history and facts and reality. Don’t wait until you are dead.

Forum List

Back