Surely obama isn't going to throw out the first pitch in the baseball game today

Him throwing out, is an insult to America's pastime…
Maybe can go ride his female bicycle with his little bicycle helmet on... that's more suiting…

Why wouldn't he? Did something happen in the world that he should care about? A bunch of white Belgium people dying, not his problem.

I hope he wears his Mom-Jeans so you guys can whine about that too!

Pitchers.jpg

This thread reminds me how great life is in this greatest country on Earth. Our biggest problem is Obama throwing an opening pitch at a baseball game.

This thread reminds me how great life is in this greatest country on Earth. Our biggest problem is Obama throwing an opening pitch at a baseball game.

You forgot the last sentence. A pitch thrown in a totalitarian regime that suppresses human rights.

Was Che Guevara a racist? Rubio thinks so. Here are some quotes from Che Guevara:

“The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing, have seen their territory invaded by a new kind of slave: the Portuguese.”

“The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations.”

Pretty amazing that Obama will talk of reparation for slavery yet stands in front of a mural of a racist.

Che Guevara was no hero, he was a racist - The Commentator

Forum List

Back