Surprise: Genius behind man-hating Gillette ad is a radical feminist

Someone wanted the Iraq war. A bunch of democrats voted for it. And your view of what happened in Libya is funny, in an uninformed ignorant sort of way. The "rebels" were the mercenaries and terrorists, just like in Syria.

again, kind of sad you are making the butcher of Lockerby out to be the victim here.

Sorry, I laughed when Qadaffy died. I laughed when Bin Laden died. I laughed when Saddam died. They were all bastards.

This ad was intended to create controversy, and get people talking about Gillette just like Nike did with Kaepernick. They may get a temporary bump. I guess today it is OK to create further divisiveness, and use Identity Politics to sell stuff. It is a sad reflection of your current society.

again, kind of sad you are making the butcher of Lockerby out to be the victim here.
Sadder still you are a fan of Obama and Clinton staging a coup and bringing yet more disorder and misery to the Middle East. Why Hillary Clinton is Responsible for US Failures in Libya and Syria - 21st Century Wire
Have you been a NeoCon all your life? Or just during the reign of Obama?

Sorry, I laughed when Qadaffy died. I laughed when Bin Laden died. I laughed when Saddam died. They were all bastards.
They were. So you thought the Iraq war was a good idea? Be sure to tell all your leftist friends.

Sadder still you are a fan of Obama and Clinton staging a coup and bringing yet more disorder and misery to the Middle East. Why Hillary Clinton is Responsible for US Failures in Libya and Syria - 21st Century Wire
Have you been a NeoCon all your life? Or just during the reign of Obama?

Meh, never been a fan of how the Jews run our foreign policy, but that's besides the point. If there was one bastard who had it coming, it was Qadaffi... but keep hugging the corpse of the Butcher of Lockerby.

Maybe we can get you a Qadaffy Plushie..

upload_2019-1-23_4-46-8.jpeg

They were. So you thought the Iraq war was a good idea? Be sure to tell all your leftist friends.

Up until the point I found out there were no WMD's and Bush lied about it...

Obama and Hillary was pretty clear as to why we were supporting the Libyan rebels... there was no deceit involved.

Meh, never been a fan of how the Jews run our foreign policy, but that's besides the point. If there was one bastard who had it coming, it was Qadaffi... but keep hugging the corpse of the Butcher of Lockerby.

Maybe we can get you a Qadaffy Plushie..
Keep lying after you've been told over and over again my position on Qadaffi. It just reminds me how sadly
pathetic your debating "skills" are.

Obama and Hillary was pretty clear as to why we were supporting the Libyan rebels... there was no deceit involved.
Their mischaracterization of those so called rebels as just poor struggling put upon citizens of Libya was absolutely deceitful. Looks like it fooled the dopes.

Haha, Many people threatened Gillette Brand that they will sign up for Dollar Shave Club.

Keep lying after you've been told over and over again my position on Qadaffi. It just reminds me how sadly
pathetic your debating "skills" are.

yes, you think it's horrible that Hillary killed him. But hey, at least you were finally able to find someone Hillary killed instead of just accusing her of it... so there's that.

Their mischaracterization of those so called rebels as just poor struggling put upon citizens of Libya was absolutely deceitful. Looks like it fooled the dopes.

Yes, we all know they were evilly grown in Hillary's Soros-funded lab.

Forum List

Back