SURPRISE! Mexifornia DMV “accidentally” wrongly registers thousands to vote.

This is war now. Look around the internet at what people are saying.

There are no rules. Much more on the way.

how many actually voted ?

if they caught the registration they know who voted.

the op is full of shit.

the op is full of shit.
You all claimed NO ONE was registered to vote illegal at all. Now when faced with your lie it is, well gee I don't think any voted.

Of course the filthy bastards quickly give this statement:
“None of those affected by the improper voter registration were illegal immigrants, the agency reportedly said.”
I call bullshit!

And by 'call bullshit', you mean you ignore the evidence and make up whatever you'd like?

The California DMV is implementing a new law that lets citizens register to vote when they renew their license. They're working out the bugs. Last month they screwed up 23,000 registrations entirely.

'No such thing as voter fraud.
No one rigs elections or cheats in debates.
Nothing to see here.
Move along!'

From the OP link: "This error has been corrected and is separate from the processing error we notified you about in writing on September 5."

Chinese fire drill.

the op is full of shit.
You all claimed NO ONE was registered to vote illegal at all. Now when faced with your lie it is, well gee I don't think any voted.
The OP link clearly says the error has been caught and corrected.

So none of them voted.

But you go ahead and carry on with your Chinese fire drill, dipshit.

I just love how the racists cant thrive in the best state in the world :).

Of course the filthy bastards quickly give this statement:
“None of those affected by the improper voter registration were illegal immigrants, the agency reportedly said.”
I call bullshit!

And by 'call bullshit', you mean you ignore the evidence and make up whatever you'd like?

The California DMV is implementing a new law that lets citizens register to vote when they renew their license. They're working out the bugs. Last month they screwed up 23,000 registrations entirely.
after the kavanaugh shit the left has zero room to tell people to NOT make up evidence for whatever they like.

the op is full of shit.

So none of them voted.

Actually, this is, at the least, the second time this has happened since the program was implemented.

From the OP link: "This error has been corrected and is separate from the processing error we notified you about in writing on September 5."

Chinese fire drill.
It's all they've got, you know. It's California envy at it's finest.

Keep looking for those hallucinatory five million illegal Mexicans who clogged the voting lines in 2016, rubes. I'm sure your fevered imaginations will find them sooner or later.

:lol:

the op is full of shit.

So none of them voted.

And this, right here, is why I could never be a republican.

They're claims have been debunked by their own sources.....and yet they continue to ape the conspiracy. And ignore the evidence.

Forum List

Back