SURPRISE! Mexifornia DMV “accidentally” wrongly registers thousands to vote.

how many actually voted ?

if they caught the registration they know who voted.

the op is full of shit.
You all claimed NO ONE was registered to vote illegal at all. Now when faced with your lie it is, well gee I don't think any voted.
The OP link clearly says the error has been caught and corrected.

So none of them voted.

But you go ahead and carry on with your Chinese fire drill, dipshit.

And this, right here, is why I could never be a republican.

They're claims have been debunked by their own sources.....and yet they continue to ape the conspiracy. And ignore the evidence.
Worse, they cherry pick what they choose to believe.

REPORT: California found 1,500 voter registrations were made accidentally...

TARD: YEAH! I TOLE YA FIVE MILLION MEXICANS VOTED ILLEGALLY!

REPORT: ...but we corrected the problem immediately.

TARD: I CALL BULLSHIT!

Of course the filthy bastards quickly give this statement:
“None of those affected by the improper voter registration were illegal immigrants, the agency reportedly said.”
I call bullshit!

California's DMV finds 1,500 more people possibly wrongly registered to vote: report
California's DMV finds 1,500 more people possibly wrongly registered to vote: report
All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id. It is a federal Obligation.

Go ahead and link us to that statute or mandate. Thanks in advance.

“None of those affected by the improper voter registration were illegal immigrants, the agency reportedly said.”
I call bullshit!

All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id. It is a federal Obligation.

Go ahead and link us to that statute or mandate. Thanks in advance.
Don't need one, my superior argument is enough. It is a federal not State or local obligation.

From the OP link: "This error has been corrected and is separate from the processing error we notified you about in writing on September 5."

Chinese fire drill.

Sure, it’s been “corrected” by some corrupt Dems, meaning those early voting ballots were probably pre-filled out and mailed.

“None of those Hiby the improper voter registration were illegal immigrants, the agency reportedly said.”
I call bullshit!

Hey Mom is messed up but no damage done. You think this was done by accident, BS you and I know better. Just how many time have this state screw up in their own minds? If any state needs to be audited for voter fraud this is one of them.

Forum List

Back