Surprise Surprise!

Mertex

Cat Lady =^..^=
Apr 27, 2013
Here is some interesting news, although I'm not surprised.

Greedy insurance companies that the right is so adamant in defending and blaming Obama and Obamacare for all those cancellations!

Why am I not surprised?

Surprise, surprise... Insurance companies are trying to cheat customers out of more money. Since the start of Obamacare, we've heard various reports of companies canceling insurance policies, and charging customers hundreds of dollars more each month to continue coverage. Well, it turns out that many of those cancellation letters were misleading, and failed to mention that customers could find better policies at lower prices on a healthcare exchange. -
So, about those cancellation letters... | Thom Hartmann - News & info from the #1 progressive radio show

Greedy insurance companies that the right is so adamant in defending and blaming Obama and Obamacare for all those cancellations!

Why am I not surprised?

Surprise, surprise... Insurance companies are trying to cheat customers out of more money. Since the start of Obamacare, we've heard various reports of companies canceling insurance policies, and charging customers hundreds of dollars more each month to continue coverage. Well, it turns out that many of those cancellation letters were misleading, and failed to mention that customers could find better policies at lower prices on a healthcare exchange. -
So, about those cancellation letters... | Thom Hartmann - News & info from the #1 progressive radio show

Obama plays most of his golf games with insurance company executives.

Even you can do the math.

Why am I not surprised?

Ha,ha, is that your spin on it? That has got to be the cutest excuse yet!

If anybody thinks the Insurance companies are not going to use the ACA as an excuse to do what they've been doing for years-raise premiums, then you are naive or very lopsided in your view.

I believe they are both!:lol::lol:

Obama Care is designed to squeeze as much as they can out of the American people to fund this farce.
Insurance companies had no choice but to drop people in order to comply with the law.
Then they can issue the new policies that do comply.

The end result is people have to buy policies that they don't want with coverage they don't need.

Why am I not surprised?

I am a cute guy. Obamas proclivity to engage big business and involve himself in crony capitalism is well documented. General Electric, Goldman Sachs, a plethora of Big Ethanol (ADM) and Big Solar (Solyndra) corporations litter his politics. Suborning Chrysler was just the warm up, insurance companies are the Big Kahuna for Obama.

Bullshit. You're not surprised because you are an idiot.

The idiots are the ones that have swallowed their party's lies.....hmmmm, I guess that makes you one of them...:lol::lol:

I am a cute guy. Obamas proclivity to engage big business and involve himself in crony capitalism is well documented. General Electric, Goldman Sachs, a plethora of Big Ethanol (ADM) and Big Solar (Solyndra) corporations litter his politics. Suborning Chrysler was just the warm up, insurance companies are the Big Kahuna for Obama.

Sure they are, that's why Obamacare has them scrambling trying to fool their customers into buying more expensive plans.....

And guess who passed Obamacare? Do the math!

Sure they are, that's why Obamacare has them scrambling trying to fool their customers into buying more expensive plans.....

And guess who passed Obamacare? Do the math!

Ask yourself why Big Business was granted a delay in ACA mandates, but individuals were not. This is not rocket science Mertex. Obama got the votes from the 'individual' in 2012. He can screw them now without any consequence. But the Big Business mandate gets delayed. Hmmm...I wonder who he plays golf with.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back