Surprising Rasmussen poll, 2016: Hillary vs. GOP field

I have to agree because it would not be your usual left vs right.

Rand Paul has some really interesting positions that are worthy of open debate and I can see them attracting a following if he gets a national platform to air them. Personally I believe this is overdue and it will go a long way towards clarifying what We the People stand for.

It would be good for the nation to have those issues out in the open and let the people decide on which is the better choice.

If Rand Paul wins the nomination it very well could entirely transform the Republican Party. I don't know if it'd be for the better or worse, but it'd for sure change quite majorly.

I see John McCain and Paul as almost polar opposites in a lot of ways, as much opposites as you can be and still both be in the GOP.

Rand Paul as president would be....very weird. But maybe that's what we need I guess...

Rand Paul needs to prove his bona fides to be POTUS to me, and a majority of the nation, if he expects to be in the White house. However he most certainly deserves the opportunity because out of all the candidates on the right today he is the one who talks the most sense and has the least baggage.

Previously I supported Christie but the Bridgegate scandal has tainted him to the point where I wouldn't trust his judgment and/or his henchmen....er, appointees.

That makes Rand Paul the most viable of the GOP candidates in my opinion. I will be watching him closely in the primaries.

would you trust hillary with benghazi and all of her other baggage?

Too bad you don't understand English. Again ... the reason is for the sake of the nation.

Please explain how electing Hillary will be for the sake of the nation.
This ought to be good.
Holy shit! :eusa_doh: I just explained it. You really should do something about your English comprehension issues you suffer from. If you can, that is. :dunno:

We win! YAy our team!
It's all Democrats know.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0XDomYmjqI"]
2014-0611-PoorClintons-Chris.jpg
[/ame]

For the sake of the nation, it's to keep a Republican out of the White House. But the bigger prize is more Liberal justices on the Supreme Court.

Good point

Once Hillary becomes president, she will be able to appoint three justices to the Supreme Court. Give the liberals a 7-2 advantage for the next 20 years
More importantly, she can stock the lower courts with liberals
Exactly.

The prize. :dance:
Yay! We win! Our side, our side!! Yay.

It's all you'ev got.
What a worthless pile of chicken shit the liberals are. All they care about is winning. The good of the country, the integrity of the Constitution and the government means nothing to them.
Lying scumbags, every one.

Good point

Once Hillary becomes president, she will be able to appoint three justices to the Supreme Court. Give the liberals a 7-2 advantage for the next 20 years
More importantly, she can stock the lower courts with liberals
Exactly.

The prize. :dance:
Yay! We win! Our side, our side!! Yay.

It's all you'ev got.
What a worthless pile of chicken shit the liberals are. All they care about is winning. The good of the country, the integrity of the Constitution and the government means nothing to them.
Lying scumbags, every one.

Sour Grapes?

Complain much when Conservatives packed the court?

Last edited:
Oh, I think RightWinger meant it a little facetiously, with some lightness and mirth in his tone.

Rabbi, chill out. if you get much angrier, you may blow a fuse, and I don't know if anyone keeps those really antiquated fuses around...

:lol:

GOP Plan to defeat Hillary in 2016......Photoshop

Yes, I think they are signing a contract with Vagisil Communications, Inc.

Ok, enough mirth. How dare we Lefties enjoy some moments of mirth and levity. We need to be flogged for this, of course.

Now, back the the OP:

As I wrote in the OP, the Rasmussen data now provides us with a baseline for that particular polling firm, looking at 2016. So, it's a start, and with 7 different GOP candidates having been measured against Hillary Clinton, that gives us a good amount of data to follow as time goes on.

Ok, enough mirth. How dare we Lefties enjoy some moments of mirth and levity. We need to be flogged for this, of course.

Now, back the the OP:

As I wrote in the OP, the Rasmussen data now provides us with a baseline for that particular polling firm, looking at 2016. So, it's a start, and with 7 different GOP candidates having been measured against Hillary Clinton, that gives us a good amount of data to follow as time goes on.

Photoshop does not seem to be having much of an impact on Hillary's popularity

I think Vagisil needs to double his efforts in trolling threads

Now, back the the OP:

Ah....LOOK!.....Another Guppy!

undocumented-democrats.jpg

Now, back the the OP:

Ah....LOOK!.....Another Guppy!

undocumented-democrats.jpg

Forget something?

Where is the photoshop?

Forum List

Back