Survey:15,000 police against Obama's gun agenda

Last I heard, there were over 800,000 total law enforcement personnel in the U.S. Therefore, 15,000 only represents less than 2%. I repeat - less than 2%.

Very good point

It is?

Will it be equally good the next time you say that 90% of the country supports universal background checks and I point out that they only surveyed 0.0003% of the population?

So you don't believe that a small representative sample can effectively reflect a larger population?

Last I heard, there were over 800,000 total law enforcement personnel in the U.S. Therefore, 15,000 only represents less than 2%. I repeat - less than 2%.

And that poll you keep quoting about 90% wanting background checks, what is the sample size for that?

The polls on background checks, from the major pollsters, are designed to be representative of the larger population.

What evidence is there that this police poll was so designed?

It is?

Will it be equally good the next time you say that 90% of the country supports universal background checks and I point out that they only surveyed 0.0003% of the population?

So you don't believe that a small representative sample can effectively reflect a larger population?

I am not the one that pointed out that only 2% of police were polled, was I?

Once again you're jabbering like a monkey on some issue while refusing to actually take a stand on it.

They're ignorant RW dupes who pay attention to idiot RW websites like this. duh.

what sites should everyone be paying attention to Frankie?......since everything everyone else listens to is bull....and you listen to the real deal.....tell us ....which ones?...

Name me one national poll that asks every American their opinion on an issue. Every American.

No poll is conducted that way.

:lol:

he knows that....but hey you do realize who said it right?....

Forum List

Back