'Survival' Takes Second Place

Wow, that's pretty shocking. Looks like we're importing crime to our nation. Not a good thing.
or locking up people that break laws..

Maybe there wouldn't be as many to lock up if we stopped importing so much crime to our nation? Just something to think about.
How are they imported? By crate?

Massive illegal immigration. No checks. Thousands & Thousands of foreign criminals enter our country every year.
How would they know how many there are if they didn't check them?

No thorough background checks are done because it's illegal immigration. We don't know the exact number of foreign criminals that are currently here. It's estimated to be in the thousands though.

Maybe there wouldn't be as many to lock up if we stopped importing so much crime to our nation? Just something to think about.

Massive illegal immigration. No checks. Thousands & Thousands of foreign criminals enter our country every year.

No thorough background checks are done because it's illegal immigration. We don't know the exact number of foreign criminals that are currently here. It's estimated to be in the thousands though.
Oh dear God, that's what the Indians said also...

Some journalists have documented that people are walking up to our borders, claiming that they were at risk of death if they returned to their nation of origin and then being welcomed straight into the country as asylum cases WITHOUT ANY DOCUMENTATION AT ALL, not even a passport.

A couple of journalists noted that many of these refugees were tossing their documents into trash cans and started searching them and found dozens of passports and other documents that showed that many of these people were from China, Korea and the Middle East. They tried to turn it in to the Border Patrol and Customs but they wouldnt take it. they are prohibited from verifying any of the claimants histories in any way.

The Democrats are determined to win this election if they have to have 50 million illegals vote in it.

We have an immigration mess on our hands. That's obvious. We need to end illegal immigration. We also need to add stricter requirements to legal immigration. We need much tougher background checks on those seeking to come here. I mean, Americans Citizens endure tough background checks all the time. You can't even rent an apartment without a background check anymore. So, allowing thousands in without such checks, is very dangerous.

They should also be required to prove they will add something to our nation. Do they have jobs lined up? Do they have places to live? We shouldn't be allowing massive amounts of people in just because they're having trouble in their home countries. They need to prove how they'll be productive and add something to our nation. I especially don't support this recent mass influx of people from places like Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan. I think it's gonna prove to be a huge mistake. I know many will call me 'xenophobic' and 'racist', but it is about survival. The OP is correct.
Then what to do with the majority of assailants that are murderers that are native to the land of America, which is who kills 99% of all Americans...

That's another awful problem. But we shouldn't be adding to the problem by taking in thousands of criminals from other nations. We need to end illegal immigration and seriously reform legal immigration. Much tougher background checks and other requirements need to be implemented. We just can't afford to take in anyone who's unhappy in their home country. Those days are over.
Well you better talk to your capitalist masters, the corporate dollar..

Add this to the list of things you are unaware of:

The Left has far more "corporate dollars" than the right.

Need proof?

Sure:

1. As of 2009, the financial assets of the 115 major tax-exempt foundations of the Left add up to $104.56 billlion. Not only is this total not less than the financial assets of the 75 foundations of the Right, it was more than ten times greater! [p. 8]
    1. Bradley, Olin, Scaife, the “Big Three” conservative foundations, not one has assets exceeding $1 billion. (Olin has been defunct since 2005).
i. Scaife Foundation has assets totaling $244 million.

ii. Bradley Foundation, $623 million.

1. Fourteen progressive foundations do, including Gates, Ford, Robert Wood Johnson, Hewlett, Kellogg, Packard, MacArthur, Mellon, Rockefeller, Casey, Carnegie, Simons, Heinz, and the Open Society Institute.
i. Ford alone has 16 times what Bradley has.

ii. Soros has claimed that he has donated over $7 billion to his Open Society organizations.

iii. The leading Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, $33 billion.

1. With over $100 billion in tax-exempt assets at their disposal, left-wing foundations have been able to invest massively greater amounts in their beneficiary groups. Ford gave more in one year than Scaife in 40!
    1. “By compiling a computerized record of nearly all his contributions over the last four decades, The Washington Post found that Scaife and his family's charitable entities have given at least $340 million to conservative causes and institutions… The Ford Foundation gave away $491 million in 1998 alone.” Washingtonpost.com: Scaife: Funding Father of the Right
  2. Soros money supported and catalyzed theMcCain-Feingold Act, which banned ‘soft money,’ stripping the two major parties of their financial base. This allowed Soros to create a “Shadow Party,” designed to funnel massive amounts of capital into organizations that would assume the role that the political parties traditionally played.

Some journalists have documented that people are walking up to our borders, claiming that they were at risk of death if they returned to their nation of origin and then being welcomed straight into the country as asylum cases WITHOUT ANY DOCUMENTATION AT ALL, not even a passport.

A couple of journalists noted that many of these refugees were tossing their documents into trash cans and started searching them and found dozens of passports and other documents that showed that many of these people were from China, Korea and the Middle East. They tried to turn it in to the Border Patrol and Customs but they wouldnt take it. they are prohibited from verifying any of the claimants histories in any way.

The Democrats are determined to win this election if they have to have 50 million illegals vote in it.
Then how do any repubs ever get elected?

We have an immigration mess on our hands. That's obvious. We need to end illegal immigration. We also need to add stricter requirements to legal immigration. We need much tougher background checks on those seeking to come here. I mean, Americans Citizens endure tough background checks all the time. You can't even rent an apartment without a background check anymore. So, allowing thousands in without such checks, is very dangerous.

They should also be required to prove they will add something to our nation. Do they have jobs lined up? Do they have places to live? We shouldn't be allowing massive amounts of people in just because they're having trouble in their home countries. They need to prove how they'll be productive and add something to our nation. I especially don't support this recent mass influx of people from places like Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan. I think it's gonna prove to be a huge mistake. I know many will call me 'xenophobic' and 'racist', but it is about survival. The OP is correct.
Then what to do with the majority of assailants that are murderers that are native to the land of America, which is who kills 99% of all Americans...

"Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014"
Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014 - Breitbart

Wow, that's pretty shocking. Looks like we're importing crime to our nation. Not a good thing.

"or locking up people that break laws.."

Not a good thing????

I love your autobiographical posts.
Soooo....when do you get out.

That's another awful problem. But we shouldn't be adding to the problem by taking in thousands of criminals from other nations. We need to end illegal immigration and seriously reform legal immigration. Much tougher background checks and other requirements need to be implemented. We just can't afford to take in anyone who's unhappy in their home country. Those days are over.

Need proof?

Sure:

1. As of 2009, the financial assets of the 115 major tax-exempt foundations of the Left add up to $104.56 billlion. Not only is this total not less than the financial assets of the 75 foundations of the Right, it was more than ten times greater! [p. 8]
    1. Bradley, Olin, Scaife, the “Big Three” conservative foundations, not one has assets exceeding $1 billion. (Olin has been defunct since 2005).

1. Fourteen progressive foundations do, including Gates, Ford, Robert Wood Johnson, Hewlett, Kellogg, Packard, MacArthur, Mellon, Rockefeller, Casey, Carnegie, Simons, Heinz, and the Open Society Institute.

ii. Soros has claimed that he has donated over $7 billion to his Open Society organizations.

1. With over $100 billion in tax-exempt assets at their disposal, left-wing foundations have been able to invest massively greater amounts in their beneficiary groups. Ford gave more in one year than Scaife in 40!
    1. “By compiling a computerized record of nearly all his contributions over the last four decades, The Washington Post found that Scaife and his family's charitable entities have given at least $340 million to conservative causes and institutions… The Ford Foundation gave away $491 million in 1998 alone.” Washingtonpost.com: Scaife: Funding Father of the Right
  2. Soros money supported and catalyzed theMcCain-Feingold Act, which banned ‘soft money,’ stripping the two major parties of their financial base. This allowed Soros to create a “Shadow Party,” designed to funnel massive amounts of capital into organizations that would assume the role that the political parties traditionally played.
So now money has a political affiliation? What party does increased profits belong to?

"Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014"
Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014 - Breitbart

Not a good thing????

Being a wage slave it'll be around the time they bury me..

I think if American Citizens are required to undergo background checks for things like renting apartments, it makes perfect sense for potential immigrants to undergo vigorous background checks as well. But illegal immigration doesn't allow for it.

I think if American Citizens are required to undergo background checks for things like renting apartments, it makes perfect sense for potential immigrants to undergo vigorous background checks as well. But illegal immigration doesn't allow for it.
I think people are idiots for letting people know their background, probably why I've spent most of my life self employed, no bank accounts and own my own property......

Need proof?

Sure:

So now money has a political affiliation? What party does increased profits belong to?

"So now money has a political affiliation?"

Even you can't be dumb enough to write that.

A thousand monkeys sitting at typewriters will eventually produce Hamlet, but in the meantime they write your posts

I think people are idiots for letting people know their background, probably why I've spent most of my life self employed, no bank accounts and own my own property......

Most don't have a choice. Background Checks are required for even things like renting apartments. If American Citizens can endure it, potential immigrants can as well.

So which Amerindian tribe had immigration laws and controls?
All of them, except for the peaceful tribes and even then you needed to blend in...

1. As is the case of the majority of your posts.....this is absolutely false.

2. "One popular history of Manhattan notes that the Canarsie Indians "dwelt on Long Island, merely trading on Manhattan, and their trickery [in selling what they didn't possess to the Dutch] made it necessary for the white man to buy part of the island over again from the tribes living near Washington Heights. Still more crafty were the Raritans of [Staten Island], for the records show that Staten Island was sold by these Indians no less than six times."
The Straight Dope How much would the 24 paid for Manhattan be worth in today s money

3. 1626 Peter Minuit purchased the island of Manhattan from the Canarsee Native Americans on May 24, 1626. However, the Canarsee were actually native to Brooklyn, while Manhattan was home instead to the Weckquaesgeek,(Wappnai) who were not pleased by the exchange and later battled the Dutch in Kieft's War. Peter Minuit (1589-1638)

4. And because they had no concept of private property, Indians regularly killed the animals that they hunted to the point of extinction.

But....

The Shadow Knows.....

Not a good thing????

Being a wage slave it'll be around the time they bury me..

That's why you want that Telethon?

Be an entrepreneur!!!

My family began with a 'Petting Zoo,' for people who like animals.

Then we opened a 'Heavy Petting Zoo' for people who really like animals.

Last edited:

Need proof?

Sure:

"So now money has a political affiliation?"

Even you can't be dumb enough to write that.

A thousand monkeys sitting at typewriters will eventually produce Hamlet, but in the meantime they write your posts
You're just mad cause they earn more than you do writing this stuff..

Forum List

Back