'Survival' Takes Second Place

psssssst .. I'm not the one with a yellow streak running down my back whining about Muslims ... you are.
So do you think that the innocent people are cowards too who run from terrorists as they commit their terrorism ?
The fucking dipshit does not know it is the brown stink muslims that are killing anyone who does not adhere to their ideology.

He will now say....

But but but Christians!

Or...

The crusades!

What the world should be learning (and it isn't ) is there was an actual reason the crusades happened and it was not to convert the world to Christianity by force.

Just an example of a false teaching taught by false teachers who love to rewrite history in order to shape christianity as evil.

Please posts quotes in context of all those who love to rewrite history, especially those who claim Christianity is evil - some Christians are, BTW, but they are not followers of Christ?

I agree they are not followers of Christ. Hence, my agreement. However, do not even pretend that the pathetic left does not love to blame Christians or obfuscate to accuse Christians of doing the same type of thing that the brown skin colored stink bombs on behalf of their pathetic false religion.

BTW, are there are bigger bunch of pussies in the world? What types of people think it is honorable to celebrate to attack and kill people who are vulnerable and unarmed?

Biggest of bunch of fucking pussies on the planet. It is literally sucker punching people and taking delight in it. The fact that they even think it is honorable, tells me all I would ever need to know about any of them. Especially about their false prophet.
You mean like when George Custer would attack and kill all the villagers when the warriors were gone....?

Aaand there we go.

But but but Christians!!!!!

But but but White People!!!

But but but Americans!!!!!

He just brought up George fucking Custer.

So do you think that the innocent people are cowards too who run from terrorists as they commit their terrorism ?
The fucking dipshit does not know it is the brown stink muslims that are killing anyone who does not adhere to their ideology.

He will now say....

But but but Christians!

Or...

The crusades!

What the world should be learning (and it isn't ) is there was an actual reason the crusades happened and it was not to convert the world to Christianity by force.

Just an example of a false teaching taught by false teachers who love to rewrite history in order to shape christianity as evil.

Please posts quotes in context of all those who love to rewrite history, especially those who claim Christianity is evil - some Christians are, BTW, but they are not followers of Christ?

I agree they are not followers of Christ. Hence, my agreement. However, do not even pretend that the pathetic left does not love to blame Christians or obfuscate to accuse Christians of doing the same type of thing that the brown skin colored stink bombs on behalf of their pathetic false religion.

BTW, are there are bigger bunch of pussies in the world? What types of people think it is honorable to celebrate to attack and kill people who are vulnerable and unarmed?

Biggest of bunch of fucking pussies on the planet. It is literally sucker punching people and taking delight in it. The fact that they even think it is honorable, tells me all I would ever need to know about any of them. Especially about their false prophet.
You mean like when George Custer would attack and kill all the villagers when the warriors were gone....?

Aaand there we go.

Yes, it sucks to see such dastardly acts by white folks, just a damn shame, what with them being the best race in the world to spread God's message....Love..

Oh, good Gawd, half the libtard that post here claim Christianity is evil every damned day, like TommyTainant, Syriously, edthecynic and RDean.

If true you should have no difficulty posting their words in context (the thread and number would be most helpful). As I wrote, those who act with an evil intent may attend church every Sunday and claim to be born again, but they ain't the Christian that follows the word of Christ.

yes but if you speak out against mass immigration you lose your income, your freedom and our family.

survival of the self

There is survival and there is survival.

I hope you're not making excuses for the mentally ill who support Obama and Bill's wife....

Once again, are you now or have you ever been a member of the John Birch Society?

Answer the question PC, for once tell the truth. I also wonder if you are a member of any right wing group, neo nazi organization or other antisocial gang, set or mob?

I readily admit to being a registered Democrat, a Navy Vet, a CAL Grad and liberal / progressive on the issue of equal rights, and seek sane gun control laws and fiscally responsible elected officials.

You call others who disagree with you names (idiot, moron, fool are your favorites) and the rest of your schtick is, "ain't (Obama, Clinton (both), Carter, FDR, Wilson, liberals, progressives, Democrats) awful", punctuated with perfidious carp and the RED SCARE.

So....you couldn't find a singe thing in any of my posts to challenge???

So stipulated.

He will now say....

But but but Christians!

Or...

The crusades!

Aaand there we go.

Yes, it sucks to see such dastardly acts by white folks, just a damn shame, what with them being the best race in the world to spread God's message....Love..

1. Custer did not attack a village with all the warriors gone, as the Amerindian tribe in question was in winter camp and all the warriors trying to weather it out. The orders Custer gave was to spare the women and children unless they fired on you or attacked you. Many Amerindian women and children were armed and more than willing to die attacking US soldiers.

2. When did you realizer that you were a self-hating antiwhite racist?

Aaand there we go.

1. Custer did not attack a village with all the warriors gone, as the Amerindian tribe in question was in winter camp and all the warriors trying to weather it out. The orders Custer gave was to spare the women and children unless they fired on you or attacked you. Many Amerindian women and children were armed and more than willing to die attacking US soldiers.

I'd like to see a toddler firing a weapon at US soldiers..

He will now say....

But but but Christians!

Or...

The crusades!

Aaand there we go.

You can run,but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.

"Nice attack: truck driver named as France mourns 84 killed in Bastille Day atrocity – live"
Nice attack: truck driver named as France mourns 84 killed in Bastille Day atrocity – live

Did you imagine (I almost said 'think,' then remembered to whom I was posting...) that I'd let you change the subject?

We have an immigration mess on our hands. That's obvious. We need to end illegal immigration. We also need to add stricter requirements to legal immigration. We need much tougher background checks on those seeking to come here. I mean, Americans Citizens endure tough background checks all the time. You can't even rent an apartment without a background check anymore. So, allowing thousands in without such checks, is very dangerous.

They should also be required to prove they will add something to our nation. Do they have jobs lined up? Do they have places to live? We shouldn't be allowing massive amounts of people in just because they're having trouble in their home countries. They need to prove how they'll be productive and add something to our nation. I especially don't support this recent mass influx of people from places like Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan. I think it's gonna prove to be a huge mistake. I know many will call me 'xenophobic' and 'racist', but it is about survival. The OP is correct.

I'd like to see a toddler firing a weapon at US soldiers..
Not all children are toddlers, idiot.

And you ducked the question; when did you realize that you were a self-hating antiwhite racist?

Aaand there we go.

Funny you mention that...

This the flag I have in front of the castle today.....the cavalry guidon
upload_2016-7-15_11-45-25.png

We have an immigration mess on our hands. That's obvious. We need to end illegal immigration. We also need to add stricter requirements to legal immigration. We need much tougher background checks on those seeking to come here. I mean, Americans Citizens endure tough background checks all the time. You can't even rent an apartment without a background check anymore. So, allowing thousands in without such checks, is very dangerous.

They should also be required to prove they will add something to our nation. Do they have jobs lined up? Do they have places to live? We shouldn't be allowing massive amounts of people in just because they're having trouble in their home countries. They need to prove how they'll be productive and add something to our nation. I especially don't support this recent mass influx of people from places like Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan. I think it's gonna prove to be a huge mistake. I know many will call me 'xenophobic' and 'racist', but it is about survival. The OP is correct.
My only disagreement is that I would shut down all new immigration for at least ten years to allow the current morass to assimilate into US culture, then re-open it undeer conditions that are designed to benefit the working men and women of the USA and not the corporations who are looking for cheap labor only.

Then what to do with the majority of assailants that are murderers that are native to the land of America, which is who kills 99% of all Americans...

Can't disagree....and welcome to the board.

My only disagreement is that I would shut down all new immigration for at least ten years to allow the current morass to assimilate into US culture, then re-open it undeer conditions that are designed to benefit the working men and women of the USA and not the corporations who are looking for cheap labor only.

Bet the Liberals don't know that immigration was almost entirely shut down 1924-1965

Bet the Liberals don't know that immigration was almost entirely shut down 1924-1965
Not even the ones holding an elected office either, my you do get around..

Then what to do with the majority of assailants that are murderers that are native to the land of America, which is who kills 99% of all Americans...

"Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014"
Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014 - Breitbart

Unfortunately the Pravda media shouts and builds the racism fence around such logic. Therefore, our politicians that are suppose to represent we the people see such subjects as a third rail.

We are talking about a group that still thinks michael brown was murdered, still believe global warming is a bigger threat than isis members infiltrating this country, still believe blacks are treated unfairly in this country, and still think strict gun control will stop gun violence in this country.

A real catharsis is what is needed to turn this nations collective minds around. If the events of 911 was not enough convince the stupid left, then I fear what would we be needed.

Not sure it is possible. Which is the reason I do not even attempt to have a civil conversation with any of those pathetic hopeless losers.

Last edited:

Not even the ones holding an elected office either, my you do get around..

Get it straight:
1. I know everything
2. I'm never wrong.

Got it????

Keep em in prison or put them there, obviously.

Sheesh, are you having a bad day or what, PantsTooLow?

He will now say....

But but but Christians!

Or...

The crusades!

Aaand there we go.

The Indian Wars were a black mark on our nation's history. We slaughtered their main source of food (the American Buffalo), took their land and put them on reservations. Invoking General Custer does not demean all white people, all Christians and all Americans, and point of fact the arrogance of Custer, his ambitions, and his disregard for the Native American cost him and his men their lives.

No one but those who appear to have neo nazi leanings lump all followers of Islam as murderous villains. One of the biggest mistakes of the G.W. Bush Administration was to declare war on terror and make the issue of terrorism something more than a criminal act. Remember, he called our effort a Crusade and attacked a nation (Iraq) which had zero to do with the attack on 911.

The attack on 911 put Bush on the spot to do something big. What he should have done is framed the issue as a criminal act and allowed arab nations to take the lead, with the assistance of the FBI, to hunt down and prosecute OBL and other members who recruited, trained, funded and enabled those 19 men to commit mass murder. Instead we created Martyrs out of infamous murderers and alienated impressionable youth with little hope for the future to join with AQ and now ISIS.

And who funded the 911 attack, and why have they not been brought to justice?

Forum List

Back