Survivor. Are you watching?

Yeah, it's one of those shows you either love or you hate. And even though I have hated it recently, I still am drawn to it like a moth to a flame. So I hope I love it this year.

Was suppose to be at the school open house tonight but storms blew out the transformers so school and everything else was cancelled today/tonight so I get to watch Survivor. Still don't know if the kids have school tomorrow or not. Hoping this season of Survivor is better than last. Looking forward to see Lisa Welchel!

Was suppose to be at the school open house tonight but storms blew out the transformers so school and everything else was cancelled today/tonight so I get to watch Survivor. Still don't know if the kids have school tomorrow or not. Hoping this season of Survivor is better than last. Looking forward to see Lisa Welchel!

Well, I want them to starve these fools this time, like they used too. :badgrin:

Well, I want them to starve these fools this time, like they used too. :badgrin:

I miss the gross out food comps.:badgrin:

I'll refrain from comment until I'm sure we've all had a chance to watch. So far I'm in wait and see if I'm going to like the format this year mode.

I usually have trouble keeping two tribes straight but with three there's less in each tribe so maybe it won't be as confusing. Who knows. Russell is the black guy who is back from leaving early from a previous game, right? I remember liking him before and that he didn't want to be leader he was just kind of voted in to the job. So why is he 'leading' his tribe this time when he said he wouldn't? Dumb. He got lucky that Zane was dopey enough to say 'vote me out, I'm a lug' and they did. It always amazes me that people try out for this show and don't get into some kind of shape before being on and for the love of God people, learn to make a fire without a kit or flint, like Russell's tribe did.

Well the opening episode was kind of interesting. I wonder if they are going to stay with the 90-minute format? Actually I thought Zane was going to be one of the most interesting characters so was surprised, and disappointed, that he was the first to go.

Was reading that it is generally the men who are the most compelling or interesting characters. For some reason it is the rare woman who manages to be really memorable which it is why it is so seldom that they bring a woman back for multiple episodes. I'm thinking about that.

But I'll be watching this season.

Well the opening episode was kind of interesting. I wonder if they are going to stay with the 90-minute format? Actually I thought Zane was going to be one of the most interesting characters so was surprised, and disappointed, that he was the first to go.

Was reading that it is generally the men who are the most compelling or interesting characters. For some reason it is the rare woman who manages to be really memorable which it is why it is so seldom that they bring a woman back for multiple episodes. I'm thinking about that.

But I'll be watching this season.

I've been in love with Lisa since the Mickey Mouse Club
:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back