Survivor. Are you watching?

its amazing to me that a sex 'coach' or 'therapist' basically forgets the power of hormones, fake tits and the sex drive of a red blooded American male and doesn't see the danger angie represents with Malcolm and votes for roxie.

unless of course she only counsels lesbians....:lol:

I don't know who is blonder .... the blond boobie chick or Malcolm. What dopes.

So far this season is not holding my interest, it's a snooze-fest. I'll give it a few more episodes and if it doesn't get any better, I'm out.

at 4 what is that tribe going to do? Jeff has to merge 2 with the other tribes.....:badgrin:

well it certainly has heated up, I am enjoying it now, anyone still watching, jeff kent gave me a belly laugh in his final comments as he was voted off, listen ;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRE6A5RezQs]Survivor Jeff Kent's Final Speech - YouTube[/ame]

I'm rooting for Penner.:banana:

me too, he really pulled it put....

At first I thought it was odd that Mike and him didn't vote to keep Jeff around...but Jeff made the mistake of revealing how he wanted the pecking order to go down, and so they were smart to get him out. Also, it looked in the previews like Denise will swing over to Penner's group.

Hey I'm glad this thread is back. I wondered where everybody went. And I don't do the search function well to find it using that.

Anyhow, I am getting interested again and some compelling personalities are beginning to emerge. I like Pennrer too and hope he prevails since he seems to be the prime target. But I'm also rooting for Denise. She is amazing.

I'm usually on the laptop when Survivor is on, which means I'm not paying any attention to the show. It's just not grabbing my attention this season.

I'm usually on the laptop when Survivor is on, which means I'm not paying any attention to the show. It's just not grabbing my attention this season.

Yeah, I usually watch it a few days late and without the interest it used to have for me. I'm just not a big tv person. I am enjoying the hell out of the walking dead though. I'm usually watching science or discovery if I watch anything.

I did like the girl in the red dress but for some reason she wasn't liked among the tribe.

Glad I checked in on Survivor.

I thought the episode before Thanksgiving was usually a recap so I almost didn't turn it on.

I think Penner may have screwed himself by how he responded to Lisa. I felt zero sympathy for Abitchy.

I agree Sherry. But it appears the alliance of six held up as it went exactly according to script. And Abi has nobody in her corner now, so it seems likely she will be the next one out. I'll be surprised if it goes any other way. And then will that alliance of four turn on the other two? We'll see. :)

I just watched sundays episode. Let me start of by saying I can't stand abi but...

I found the way she was treated during tribal to be reprehensible. Especially by Jeff. It is his job to host the show and keep interactions interesting not belittle and treat contestants like dirt.

She is a young immature girl who has a lot to learn but not from primadona hosts or competitors in a game for a million dollars.

Having said that I realize you reap what you sew but for it to be televised before millions is just wrong.

I didn't see that they had a good decision tonight once Abi won immunity. I figure she'll be next, but after that it's going to get harder and harder for all of them.

Too bad Abi was so Abi. Tandang had everything going for it. But Abi was radioactive and blew the tribe to smithereens.

Forum List

Back