Survivor. Are you watching?

And Abi isn't very likable, but darn if I didn't have to smile when she won immunity tonight. In spite of everything I had to feel a little bit bad for her with everybody ganging up on her and there was a sort of poetic justice in how things went tonight.

Too bad, I keep hoping Denise gets voted off but she keeps hanging in there. I wanted Abi to go to the end, she's so obnoxious and funny.

Skupin and Lisa are contemptable, why would they keep Denise especially after their talk that afternoon. They are morons.

Skupin and Lisa are contemptable, why would they keep Denise especially after their talk that afternoon. They are morons.

They may be thinking that Denise would be easier to beat at the final 3 vs. Malcolm and Denise is a strong contender for beating Malcolm for the last immunity challenge. Of course, there's no guarantee that she will pick Lisa and Skupin ... then again, she might because Malcolm would be hard to beat.

Don't know, I'd have gone with Abi because it is nearly a sure thing that no one would vote for her.

I'm glad Lisa is in the final four and hope she makes it to the final three. I have always liked her, back from her tv days to now. She seems like a very genuine, good-hearted person.

It is pretty obvious now that Lisa, Malcolm, and Skupin intend to be the final three. None of them want to go to the final three with Denise who so far has managed to not lie to anybody or offend or make a single enemy other than Abi who has taken offense to everybody. And they are all pretty sure that Denise would win the jury vote if she is in the final three. So obviously Denise is the target next week. What will be poetic justice would be for her to win immunity. :)

Denise has been my favorite actually. Such a tiny little thing but tough as nails and gives everything 100%. I think she has won almost everybody's respect. It is ironic that Malcolm and Denise are the last two standing of their tribe that was eliiminated early on, and yet they have surivived tribal council after tribal council. I am thinking that the three tribe format is the best one for keeping us all guessing how it is going to go down. When it is two tribes, those of the weaker tribe are automatically all toast after the merge.

Boring personalities this season. Hope the young man wins. But don't really care to be honest. Survivor is getting old. They need to mix up the formula somehow

Boring personalities this season. Hope the young man wins. But don't really care to be honest. Survivor is getting old. They need to mix up the formula somehow

I agree there haven't been the compelling dynamic personalities that we have had in previous survivors like Russell and Coach and Boston Rob. But the last few weeks, as we get to know the last ones standing better, it has become more interesting. I actually like the three tribe concept and love having two challenges--one for reward; one for immunity.

Heads up everybody. The final three determined and the vote for the winner tonight, 8 Central, 7 MST.

I thought it didn't start until 8:30. I'm DVRing it anyway, always past the time just in case...I won't start it for another hour so that I can forward through all of the commercials.

Heads up everybody. The final three determined and the vote for the winner tonight, 8 Central, 7 MST.

I thought it didn't start until 8:30. I'm DVRing it anyway, always past the time just in case...I won't start it for another hour so that I can forward through all of the commercials.

Be sure and check your recording as they suspended Survivor for President Obama's speech at the Sandy Hook memorial service.

This year was way better than last.

I liked how it ended. I thought it could be anyone's game at the end. I'm glad both women won $ and Malcolm has a bright future even w/o the money. Really seems together.

I agree Amelia. I'm happy Denise won. She has been my favorite for some time now. And I'm glad Lisa won the fan favorite award though I wouldn't have minded Malcolm winning it either. But I enjoyed Survivor much more this year than last and will look forward to the next season. If I can't find this thread, somebody who knows how, resurrect it. when the time comes. :)

Forum List

Back