Survivor. Are you watching?

just watched the finale. had it dvred and kept clear of the thread and news.

First let me say, out of the 3, densie had to win, skoopin may have been in danger early but he found his footing, his game was ok but he was alos very lucky in how things blew up on Pete.

.........Lisa? well, I think back to the woman who beat Colby in the first Aussie outback game, non threat, rode the bench, never won a challenge, owed her place their becasue colby voted out the last threat and made it to the end anyway and won. her game was, well not much of a game, lisa did play the game in the last 4-5 weeks and pretty well, better than she did.

But denise, yea, she won becasue she was always at tribal and was a physical threat which I think they all respect. I don't have a problem with that.......

not a bad season. no exile island which I never liked but I don't like these immunity advantages either, bogus inho.

one last word; Penner is a sanctimonious piece of shit. he tried to blow lisa up, I don't think it mattered, but it was a low class move. If he had outted her in game, I could see that, its "in game", this was BS. If I was lisa's husband I'd pay him a visit and bust him up good.

This year was way better than last.

I liked how it ended. I thought it could be anyone's game at the end. I'm glad both women won $ and Malcolm has a bright future even w/o the money. Really seems together.

Remember colton. :mad:

First let me say, out of the 3, densie had to win, skoopin may have been in danger early but he found his footing, his game was ok but he was alos very lucky in how things blew up on Pete.

.........Lisa? well, I think back to the woman who beat Colby in the first Aussie outback game, non threat, rode the bench, never won a challenge, owed her place their becasue colby voted out the last threat and made it to the end anyway and won. her game was, well not much of a game, lisa did play the game in the last 4-5 weeks and pretty well, better than she did.

But denise, yea, she won becasue she was always at tribal and was a physical threat which I think they all respect. I don't have a problem with that.......

not a bad season. no exile island which I never liked but I don't like these immunity advantages either, bogus inho.

one last word; Penner is a sanctimonious piece of shit. he tried to blow lisa up, I don't think it mattered, but it was a low class move. If he had outted her in game, I could see that, its "in game", this was BS. If I was lisa's husband I'd pay him a visit and bust him up good.
I agree with your assessment but Lisa did nothing to win this game. I am glad demise won as well. Malcolm nose it by nug bringing her to the end. Really, he should have fought hard for him, demise and abi as the final thee. Dumb move on his part.

Last edited:

Lisa Whelchel Divorce; Facts of Life Star Talks About Her Life Now : People.com

I really liked Penner during the game, but I lost so much respect for him when he pulled that dick move.

Lisa Whelchel Divorce; Facts of Life Star Talks About Her Life Now : People.com

I really liked Penner during the game, but I lost so much respect for him when he pulled that dick move.

yea thx hon, I remember her saying she was divorced now...ok, so a BF? or BBF? :lol:

I'd defend you to sweetie;)

This year was way better than last.

I liked how it ended. I thought it could be anyone's game at the end. I'm glad both women won $ and Malcolm has a bright future even w/o the money. Really seems together.

Remember :puke3: Colton.

Oh and come on Survivor. No more returning "vets" ro celebs.

Give us good old school "Snake and rats" survivor. I love the show but miss when they really kind of had to work for food and were real fans of the show.

No more returning players or I swear I will stop watching, (I will watch that season, then watch again the following year so who am I kidding...)

You are talking about Tina and I disagree, she palyed a better game than LIsa.

So here's the cast for "Survivor: Caramoan" that will premiere on February 13. It will be fans vs favorites. I recognized Malcom right away in the back row. Returning are Malcolm, Dawn, Andrea, Corinne, Brandon--yes THAT Hantz--Cochran--yes THAT Cochran--Brenda, Phillip (pink underwear), Erik, and Francesca. Ya'll probably recognize all of them.

58588_10151286203103649_1386624626_n.jpg

Was hoping for a return to the old Survivor with all newbies on all teams, but oh well. This could be okay too.

Last edited:
LOL. You never know who is going to emerge as America's heart throb, Amelia. :)

I was actually hoping Colton would come back too. However an impossible, dishonest, implausible person he was, he was a fascinating personality.

Last edited:

I was actually hoping Colton would come back too. However an impossible, dishonest, implausible person he was, he was a fascinating personality.

He was a scumbag and I'm glad his behavior isnt being promoted by allowing him on the show again.

He was a scumbag and I'm glad his behavior isnt being promoted by allowing him on the show again.

But every story needs a villain, even a soap opera like Survivor. And he made a great one. Best one since Russell Hantz. :)

But every story needs a villain, even a soap opera like Survivor. And he made a great one. Best one since Russell Hantz. :)

Well we get the my mom died after she ran over my dog toothless wonder. He will suffice lol

I like this show to much but due to my busy schedule i'm not active on this show.

Last edited:
HEADS UP EVERYBODY!!!!

Opening segment of Survivor: Caramoan is tonight

7 MST - Probably 8 Central - check your schedule and set your DVRs :)

58588_10151286203103649_1386624626_n.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back