Survivor. Are you watching?

LOL. You never know who is going to emerge as America's heart throb, Amelia. :)

I was actually hoping Colton would come back too. However an impossible, dishonest, implausible person he was, he was a fascinating personality.

Him blaming a girl because HE liked her is some kind of nuts. He is not fascinating, he is crazy.

I was actually hoping Colton would come back too. However an impossible, dishonest, implausible person he was, he was a fascinating personality.

He was a scumbag and I'm glad his behavior isnt being promoted by allowing him on the show again.

There was no way they would ever bring back colton. Holy shit he was garbage.

Phillip is an annoying douche bag. I'm not sure yet if I'll end up rooting for the favorites.

Him blaming a girl because HE liked her is some kind of nuts. He is not fascinating, he is crazy.

Colton liked a girl?

Opps responded to the wrong post. I was talking about the hantz boy.

Francesca leaving though makes me wonder if Phillip hasn't taken a leadership role at least in the alliance he has tried to form? He did make it all the way to the final three the last time he was on. He may be crazy like a genius. :)

I don't think I'm liking the Marine, Shamar, too much. Instead of belittling everyone for making a shelter instead of fire, why didn't he just start working on the fire and ask if a couple of people could help him. He acted like an asshole, and I think he's lucky his team didn't go to tribal council or he'd be gone already.

Last edited:
Francesca leaving though makes me wonder if Phillip hasn't taken a leadership role at least in the alliance he has tried to form? He did make it all the way to the final three the last time he was on. He may be crazy like a genius. :)

He made it to the final three because that price of crap Boston Rob knew he was the man he wanted sitting beside him. No way he would even get a vote and Boston rob was right.

I really hate fans vs veterans. I saw the veterans already and they had their chance. Let new people play.

With that said...I'm for Malcom.

I really hate fans vs veterans. I saw the veterans already and they had their chance. Let new people play.

With that said...I'm for Malcom.

He probably will win since so Many wanted him to win on the last one. I was for Denise the whole way though. This kid seems likeable enough.

Ratings are bad because nobody wants to keep seeing a Hantz or a Hantz relative or a veteran or Boston Rob or anyone else that already blessed us with their original presence. They need to go back to the basics like the very first Survivor. They lost the vision long ago what Survivor meant originally.

Phillip's pink panties are bearable?

LOL. As an avid reader of great fiction and a quasi writer, I am drawn to eclectic interesting and unforgettable characters. Phillip falls into that category so, yeah, even his pink underwear is bearable. Based on the teasers in the promos, I'm guessing that Brandon will be cast in the role of villain for this series.

No. I have and never will watch Survivor. I'd rather stab myself in the leg with an ice pick than endure such drivel.

Forum List

Back