Survivor. Are you watching?

LOL, none of them are on a Murdock channel :)

But Sherry is right. I can catch the Food Network Star rerun at 10 pm (Mouuntain Time), can watch Harry's Law that precedes CA on that channel and be recording Suvivor.

I will be surprised if Kim doesn't win.

CA's winner is harder to gauge . . . could even be Arsenio, if not Clay.

So I'm guessing Colton is one of the three being brought back.

Did they say that on the reunion show (I didn't watch it)? Colton was a vile, nasty, snob of utmost proportions and if they bring him back I will not watch.

Kim won, right? Mad Men came on so I didn't see the vote but since she was sitting in the #1 spot I assume she won. Good for her. I liked her explanation at the end (last tribal) . . . she was there to play a game and that's exactly what she did and how she handled each decision, even if it meant pissing some people off or ditching one alliance for another/playing both sides of the fence.

Who won the $100K best player (or whatever it's called) prize?

Did they say that on the reunion show (I didn't watch it)? Colton was a vile, nasty, snob of utmost proportions and if they bring him back I will not watch.

Kim won, right? Mad Men came on so I didn't see the vote but since she was sitting in the #1 spot I assume she won. Good for her. I liked her explanation at the end (last tribal) . . . she was there to play a game and that's exactly what she did and how she handled each decision, even if it meant pissing some people off or ditching one alliance for another/playing both sides of the fence.

I missed the first hour of Survivor because I went for the Once Upon a Time finale.

Kim won the audience vote.

Mayim Bialik said that if they brought Colton back, that's a show she would watch.

Colton was sort of apologetic and was unhappy about the feedback he got on the things he said but he was pleased by the comments about how the game got boring after he left.

Last edited:

I missed the first hour of Survivor because I went for the Once Upon a Time finale.

Kim won the audience vote.

Mayim Bialik said that if they brought Colton back, that's a show she would watch.

Colton was sort of apologetic and was unhappy about the feedback he got on the things he said but he was pleased by the comments about how the game got boring after he left.

Wait, Kim won the audience vote? Did she win the million dollars/sole survivor?

There is a History Channel or Nat-Geo show called "I survived". These are true accounts of people who survived horrific experiences. The other day they interviewed a guy who survived 78 days on a life raft in the Pacific a couple of years ago. That's a "survivor". What you people are watching is a scripted show about fun in the sun.

'Survivor One World' finale lowest-rated ever | Inside TV | EW.com

:lol:

my dvr did NOT record it, don;'t know why, maybe it gave me a break.

who were the other 2..in the finals?

It was Kim, Sabrina, and Chelsea at the final tribal council. Sabrina got one or two votes, Chelsea none. Kim pretty well swept the field and got the million plus she also won the audience's favorite for another $100,000. The only problem is that she is probably one of the more forgettable Survivor winners.

Jeff promises next season will be better.

Quiet as its kept, I love Survivor. Have never missed a season and I was thinking, are any of you fans?

I have to admit, they almost lost me last season with this vets coming back and running the damn game and how much dominance Boston Rob had on his dumb tribe, and now I hear Coach and Ozzie are coming back this year.

This in my opinion sucks because a leader cant be developed within the new tribes. We will see.

I've heard of it...

think I mighta watched some of it years ago... as I recall, some fat fuck ran around naked and the contest came down between him and some dykie chick...

Last edited:
There is a History Channel or Nat-Geo show called "I survived". These are true accounts of people who survived horrific experiences. The other day they interviewed a guy who survived 78 days on a life raft in the Pacific a couple of years ago. That's a "survivor". What you people are watching is a scripted show about fun in the sun.

Well, whatever you think it is, it's ENTERTAINING. And fun to watch.

It is not scripted. Edited, yes, scripted no. Except for Jeff's part...although he ad libs, also.

Why did you even bother coming on this thread? If the show is not something that interests you, just stay the fuck away from the show, from discusssions about the show and anything to do with the show.

But to show up on a thread where fans are discussing the show and look down your nose makes you a....prick.

I think Kim is the first one to win both the million dollars PLUS the audience choice award. It's always been someone other than the winner who won the audience choice award in the past.

I didn't think she was that great. I did think she was the clear winner in the end, but I think I would have voted for Tarzan to win the people's choice. The last surviving man, LOL.

Quiet as its kept, I love Survivor. Have never missed a season and I was thinking, are any of you fans?

I have to admit, they almost lost me last season with this vets coming back and running the damn game and how much dominance Boston Rob had on his dumb tribe, and now I hear Coach and Ozzie are coming back this year.

This in my opinion sucks because a leader cant be developed within the new tribes. We will see.

after the first season, it hasn't able to hold my attention...

but, then again, many things don't...

Last edited:
I think Kim is the first one to win both the million dollars PLUS the audience choice award. It's always been someone other than the winner who won the audience choice award in the past.

I didn't think she was that great. I did think she was the clear winner in the end, but I think I would have voted for Tarzan to win the people's choice. The last surviving man, LOL.

Kim didn't make any enemies, but like I said, she wasn't that compelling a personality either. one of the more forgettable winners. But then I guess a lot of Survivor winners are pretty forgettable. They all can't be Boston Robs. :)

I was pulling for Tarzan at the end as the last man standing. And at least he was interesting in his own wierd wacky way. I was almost certain Chelsea and Sabrina would dump Kim and keep Tarzan to enhance their own chances but oh well. At that point, none of us really cared who won I think. All in all a disappointing season about as much fun and interesting as watching paint dry once Colton, the only really interesting character however outrageous, unbelievable, and annoying, left.

Nevertheless, once the new season opens, I'll be there seeing what happens next. :)

The best show, the 2 best contestants were Yul and Boston Rob. Those guys were the champions and no one can ever compare to their strategies and personalities that were used to perfectly sway everyone constantly under their spell.

I actually appreciate all who draw you in. Okay Colton is an intolerable person, but he was nevertheless compelling. Everybody who watched the show knew who he was and had an opinion about him. Same with such figures as Coach and Russell and the nekkid guy, etc. The villains we love to hate are just as important as the heroes we find ourselves pulling for, but they have to be compelling characters that we feel that we come to know. So many of the contestants I can't even put a face on, much less a name. But some become part of the lore, they are unforgettable, and that's what keeps pulling us back into the mystique of the show.

Time to bump this thread.

SURVIVOR ALERT!!!!!!

SURVIVOR: PHILLIPINES premieres tonight. Check your local schedule and set your DVRs.

Forum List

Back