Survivor. Are you watching?

Pretty sad episode tonight. The closest they could find to drama is Alicia fooling herself into thinking that she is in control of the game?

That might be interesting if Alicia was interesting but ... :dunno:

Hey you show vets, has there ever been a more boring cast than this one?

Pretty sad episode tonight. The closest they could find to drama is Alicia fooling herself into thinking that she is in control of the game?

Yes, since Colton left, there hasn't been much to inspire much inspiration, dislike, affection, or interest.

Mercifully it will be over next week and then maybe they'll get back to business in the next season. If there IS a next season. It would be tragic if they ended the series on this low note though.

By the way I watch the season's premiere of Russell's reality show. It sucked.

Yes, since Colton left, there hasn't been much to inspire much inspiration, dislike, affection, or interest.

Mercifully it will be over next week and then maybe they'll get back to business in the next season. If there IS a next season. It would be tragic if they ended the series on this low note though.

The whole incident with Russell getting physical right off the bat when the officer arrived just made me want to flip off the tv...he acted like a complete douche.

I don't have cable so I didn't get to see it. Didn't feel a great loss. Russell's pretty creepy.

How close did he come to "normal" in the non-Survivor setting?

Edit: didn't see Sherry's post when I posted this one. So ... not that close to normal?

"Normal" probably isn't the word I'm looking for. But I was wondering if he could manage "not-reptilian" ....

I don't have cable so I didn't get to see it. Didn't feel a great loss. Russell's pretty creepy.

How close did he come to "normal" in the non-Survivor setting?

Edit: didn't see Sherry's post when I posted this one. So ... not that close to normal?

Well normal for Russell. Manipulative, dishonest, scheming, willing to bend any rules he can get away with, willing to take the historical value out of an old house, etc. etc. etc.

Never. Snore-fest season, imo.

I lasted until the first commercial. It was just awful. Aside from the fact that they already have several of these types of shows. Russell is still a petulant baby who's mad he lost Survivor. He's gonna be even madder cause this show will surely be axed! :lol:

Was glad that Tarzan got the boot rather than Chelsea. Of the remaining 5, Alicia and Christina need to go. Where does Alicia get off thinking she's running the show? She's playing the best social game? Oh yeah, Kim is doing that for her. Sweet, keep up the good work Kim. Unless Alicia wins immunity next week it should be her turn to be booted. Then Christina (what a hanging-on, spineless player she is). I would be fine with Kim, Chelsea or Sabrina winning, although I'd like to Kim win because she seems to be playing the game very well.

frankly I have zero interest in the rest of the season, zip zero nada none, not a smidgen..

let me say she ( Kim) should win bus shes no uber gamer, she lucked into it and it the best of the turkeys........Kim was set up by the other woman's lack of spunk intellect and 'game'....kat Christina, Alicia are follower donkeys, its a close one as to who was actually stupider, Christina or kat,

and the men are a world class bunch of goofs ( or that is were :lol:) lack of intellect, they were an incredible array of nitwits ( troyzan) and silly bastards ( colton) and brain dead boobs with no plan/strategy what so ever ( tarzan)...

in what can be seen as only a fitting end- they will have to vote for a woman to win.....

oh and another random thought to add to the what appears to be lack of starvation....I remember in an after game talk on the set ( season 8 I think) jeff swore that the season, that is the challenges rewards merges etc. were all worked out ahead of time, before the first 'day' and un-amendable.

If anyone believes that now I have a bridge to sell you...I'd say they started 4-5 years ago.... they began to choreograph the show by weekly segments, according to who they would like to see stay, maybe as far back as back in rob 2 I think....the merges that occur just at the right time, the idols found and/or put in play, the challenges that don't require brute strength OR endurance compared to who is left and their abilities/strengths....my wife think this is it...last season. we're done.

I found it quite humorous last week when Kat went on about being blind-sided was funny and all then she burst into tears when it happened to her.

Yes, she will be remembered as the most naive player evah.

Actually, there was a part of me that was wanting Tarzan to make it to the final three, and putting the guys in the position of having to vote for one of the girls that they had completely dismissed as irrelevent or for Tarzan who betrayed their gender entirely. That might have made for an interesting finale anyway. :)

I honestly don't care who wins at this time. I am not as convinced that Christina is a dumb as some of you see her, though I really don't know, but I tend toward the underdog and the one that the others hold in contempt through no fault of her own. But Alicia and Christian sealed their fates absolutely by voting off Tarzan last night. They are both dead meat now, unless one of the other girls betrays their three-way alliance.

Last edited:
I just realized that the season finale will be up against Once Upon a Time on ABC and Celebrity Apprentice on NBC.

And I can't record shows.

Choices, choices.

I'll probably be flipping back and forth between Once Upon a Time and Survivor for the first hour. A little curious about the resolution of the cliffhanger from last week's Celebrity but, meh, I can let that one go.

I just realized that the season finale will be up against Once Upon a Time on ABC and Celebrity Apprentice on NBC.

Choices, choices.

I'll probably be flipping back and forth between Once Upon a Time and Survivor for the first hour. A little curious about the resolution of the cliffhanger from last week's Celebrity but, meh, I can let that one go.

It's also on during the series finale of Desperate Housewives and Mad Men. Good thing we have dvd recorders and On Demand!

Choices, choices.

It's also on during the series finale of Desperate Housewives and Mad Men. Good thing we have dvd recorders and On Demand!

multiplicity dvr here;):cool:

Actually, there was a part of me that was wanting Tarzan to make it to the final three, and putting the guys in the position of having to vote for one of the girls that they had completely dismissed as irrelevent or for Tarzan who betrayed their gender entirely. That might have made for an interesting finale anyway. :)

I honestly don't care who wins at this time. I am not as convinced that Christina is a dumb as some of you see her, though I really don't know, but I tend toward the underdog and the one that the others hold in contempt through no fault of her own. But Alicia and Christian sealed their fates absolutely by voting off Tarzan last night. They are both dead meat now, unless one of the other girls betrays their three-way alliance.

me too, and I will be ecstatic to see Alicia get the axe....kim should win, shes played them all.

I HATE when we have too many choices for viewing.

Tonight is the Season finale of Celebrity Apprentice.
Tonight is the Season finale of Survivor.
They move Harry's Law to Sunday night--the ONLY dramatic show we watch.

And Food Network Star premieres tonight--something I've been looking forward to for awhile now.

And our DVR only allows us to record two channels at a time and, if you are watching TV, you have to be watching one of those two channels. :(

I HATE when we have too many choices for viewing.

Tonight is the Season finale of Celebrity Apprentice.
Tonight is the Season finale of Survivor.
They move Harry's Law to Sunday night--the ONLY dramatic show we watch.

And Food Network Star premieres tonight--something I've been looking forward to for awhile now.

And our DVR only allows us to record two channels at a time and, if you are watching TV, you have to be watching one of those two channels. :(

If you have more than one television, let the one with the DVR tape Survivor and CA while you watch Harry's Law live on the other set. DVR Food Network Star on the rerun showing from 12am-2am.

Forum List

Back