White Racists, Stop Using Caitlyn Clarke!

How about IM2 trying to harken back to his sporting days when they were just games for children?
I don't care.

You seem to have a bit of a problem with me, and I want to discuss it.
Are you up to it.
We are both Educators.
We both have Families.
We apparently are or have been Coaches.

You've called me a hypocrite.
You tell me to "Put Down the Pipe."

What issue specially would you like to discuss.

I'll Start:
IMO, trump is a worthless POS con man, with no redeeming VALUES that we would ever teach to our students.
Feel free to discuss this trump issue.

You have to wonder about mental issues on the left when they are so freaking paranoid that they imagine phantom racists "using" a person to promote some sinister agenda. Get some freaking professional help.

I don’t care, Sidney Wicks, Dr. J, caught my interest in the 70’s and I learned how great a game it was, Clark is the first female player that show how great the women’s game is and I used to watch it live years ago but could not stay interested.

It's really up to you why you're a lefty asshole.
Is it because I have Started and Run a Foundation to support the People in MY community that need assistance?

Is that ^^^^ what makes me an asshole?

Is it because I have Started and Run a Foundation to support the People in MY community that need assistance?

Is that ^^^^ what makes me an asshole?
You acting like an asshole makes you an asshole. You have mellowed over the last couple months however I agree Unk, and maybe you are not aware.

You have to wonder about mental issues on the left when they are so freaking paranoid that they imagine phantom racists "using" a person to promote some sinister agenda. Get some freaking professional help.

The left uses it as a wedge issue

The racist IM2 hates that Clark is the best ever WNBA player and is breaking all the records.
..............................................................................................................
What record did she break bootlicker?

Forum List

Back