Survivor. Are you watching?

I liked the show Get Out Alive with Bear. I will watch it again.

So tomorrow I will post the Geico Camel asking GUESS WHAT DAY THIS IS? It's SURVIVOR'S ON DAY, WHOOWHOOO!!

We love the dancing shows--DWTS and So You Think You Can Dance--watch at least some of the singing competitions--and we too love The Amazing Race and I enjoyed Bear Grylls new "Get Out Alive" show. I had never watched Big Brother until this year but I got hooked on it after a couple of episodes.

But Survivor is in a class all by itself. A national cult show. Gotta watch.

Reminder - it's TONIGHT!!!!

150704_10151755315023649_1684138377_n.jpg

So what do you think the dynamics will be?

Business as usual on Survivor?

Blood won't be able to be as aggressive against their blood relative as they would be a former stranger?

Blood will conspire with blood on the opposing side to try to ensure that one of the two is in the final three?

One thng we can't really get around is that whichever of a couple wins, they share in the bounty. I can't help but believe that will change the dynamics of hte game at least in some way.

I get Survivor before I get BB finale. Can hardly wait. I can't watch it at the regular time cause my hubby goes to choir practice and he doesn't want me to see it first - so I have to wait and see a recording! It's all good, I can post on here while he's gone! :lol:

I get Survivor before I get BB finale. Can hardly wait. I can't watch it at the regular time cause my hubby goes to choir practice and he doesn't want me to see it first - so I have to wait and see a recording! It's all good, I can post on here while he's gone! :lol:

Be careful though because the chatter here might give something away you didn't want to know before you see it. :)

Tonight is not only the premiere of the new season but will be the 400th episode of Survivor. Imagine that.

Want a trip down memory lane? Some great photos of all the former survivors here:

Just click on each photo and it will advance to the next one.

Last edited:
So what do you think the dynamics will be?

Business as usual on Survivor?

Blood won't be able to be as aggressive against their blood relative as they would be a former stranger?

Blood will conspire with blood on the opposing side to try to ensure that one of the two is in the final three?

One thng we can't really get around is that whichever of a couple wins, they share in the bounty. I can't help but believe that will change the dynamics of hte game at least in some way.

Not sure how it will affect the game. I'm thinking that it's not going to work to their benefit, but I could be wrong, have been before. I didn't like the Redemption Island thing until the season that Ozzy was eliminated and was able to come back because of it!

Ok..the best reality show ever is back on....woohoo

Now on to Gervace. Please stop being a freaking stereo type. You had 12 years to learn how to swim and you DIDNT? Seriously, you didnt learn to freaking swim?

Damn. Oh and to beat your chest after that horrible performance AND get your niece voted off....what a dumb ass you are sir.

Oh and Colton. I knew it. You CANT change. You never will. The reason I say this is because of what your going to do next week and what you said on the boat.

Here is the thing about Colton. He doesnt think he did anything wrong the last time he was on. He, to this day never said he was wrong or sorry. He is delusional and sickening.

Anyway, welcome back surfivor! Woohoo.

Fans, lets talk about this season.

I can't believe Rupert is already on Redemption Island.:eusa_eh: But was cool to let his wife play...

This was a great episode. Lots of twists.
Gervase is a moron and his niece paid the price of his idiocy. He is a creep and I hope he goes home soon...but not before Colton. I hate Colton.

Enough of Brad already. He got too much air time.

I'm not rooting for anyone yet. But I am eagerly awaiting the next episode.

I can't believe Rupert is already on Redemption Island.:eusa_eh: But was cool to let his wife play...

I think that was a dumb idea. He weakened his tribe in one fell swoop. I don't think his tribe was too happy with him over it.

Gervase is a moron and his niece paid the price of his idiocy. He is a creep and I hope he goes home soon...but not before Colton. I hate Colton.

Did you see the previews? Colton is already showing his ass. I hope he goes home next.
His boyfriend seems like a nice guy, but Colton is a piece of work (for lack of a better word).

Ok..the best reality show ever is back on....woohoo

Now on to Gervace. Please stop being a freaking stereo type. You had 12 years to learn how to swim and you DIDNT? Seriously, you didnt learn to freaking swim?

Damn. Oh and to beat your chest after that horrible performance AND get your niece voted off....what a dumb ass you are sir.

Oh and Colton. I knew it. You CANT change. You never will. The reason I say this is because of what your going to do next week and what you said on the boat.

Here is the thing about Colton. He doesnt think he did anything wrong the last time he was on. He, to this day never said he was wrong or sorry. He is delusional and sickening.

Anyway, welcome back surfivor! Woohoo.

Fans, lets talk about this season.

Agreed, felt bad for her. Would have been a tough vote without his performance

Did you see the previews? Colton is already showing his ass. I hope he goes home next.
His boyfriend seems like a nice guy, but Colton is a piece of work (for lack of a better word).

No kidding. He bawled his way through the brief time he was there before, and appears he will be doing the same this time. Plus he simply is not a nice person.

I actually hated that people got sent to Redemption Island immediately and never had a chance to play for even one tribal council. Just felt wrong to me.

But otherwise, as a student of human nature, I am finding the dynamics interesting as people are pulling not only for their own tribe but are emotionally connected to the other.

Forum List

Back