Survivor. Are you watching?

Big brother? No thanks. Especially after this year. The american ninja show is pretty cool actually. Seen it a few times.

Big Brother - actually it is getting interesting. Most of the guests are after Ayrin for her racist comments - she may get the boot, and she has created a lot of negative stir by her comments. I even signed a petition for CBS to can her, but they may not have to, the other guests will probably take her out. Syberia is finally getting interesting - it started out really hokey and I was about to give up on it, but then it turned kind of interesting.

Trash tv for the uneducated.

Ha,ha, says someone that watches Honey Booboo!

Ok..the best reality show ever is back on....woohoo

Now on to Gervace. Please stop being a freaking stereo type. You had 12 years to learn how to swim and you DIDNT? Seriously, you didnt learn to freaking swim?

Damn. Oh and to beat your chest after that horrible performance AND get your niece voted off....what a dumb ass you are sir.

Oh and Colton. I knew it. You CANT change. You never will. The reason I say this is because of what your going to do next week and what you said on the boat.

Here is the thing about Colton. He doesnt think he did anything wrong the last time he was on. He, to this day never said he was wrong or sorry. He is delusional and sickening.

Anyway, welcome back surfivor! Woohoo.

Fans, lets talk about this season.

Yes, what was that all about? Gervase was almost responsible for his team losing the challenge, and he has the nerve to celebrate like he did. I felt sorry for his niece having to take the consequence of his actions - but hey, he should have thought about that.

About Colton, he did his sob "I'm sorry performance" and said he had changed, but did anyone notice at the challenge he told someone he would hit them with his oar - and on the previews he's back to being a horses ass. I think he'll be going home pretty soon!

I dunno. Colton is the kind of guy some keep around hoping he'll be in the final three with them because he won't get any jury votes. :)

I dunno. Colton is the kind of guy some keep around hoping he'll be in the final three with them because he won't get any jury votes. :)

Sometimes a contestant gets so obnoxious that getting rid of them boosts the morale of the team and worth much more than floating them to the end.

Now on to Gervace. Please stop being a freaking stereo type. You had 12 years to learn how to swim and you DIDNT? Seriously, you didnt learn to freaking swim?

Damn. Oh and to beat your chest after that horrible performance AND get your niece voted off....what a dumb ass you are sir.

Oh and Colton. I knew it. You CANT change. You never will. The reason I say this is because of what your going to do next week and what you said on the boat.

Here is the thing about Colton. He doesnt think he did anything wrong the last time he was on. He, to this day never said he was wrong or sorry. He is delusional and sickening.

Anyway, welcome back survivor! Woohoo.

Agreed, felt bad for her. Would have been a tough vote without his performance
Probably one of the puzzle girls.

Anyway, welcome back surfivor! Woohoo.

Improbably one of the puzzle girls.

Yes, one of them looked a lot weaker than Gervase's niece.

Gervaces niece is not necessarily gone. Keep that in mind. Oh and she is pissed. Pissed at her tribe and is pissed at her uncle. This is getting good already.

I know. I just think if you're gonna be on the show, you should have at least a day or two with the tribe, building the shelter, etc. If Rupert goes home so be it. He has had the experience. But the other two will never experience any of that first hand. I just feel bad for them.

Improbably one of the puzzle girls.

Yes, one of them looked a lot weaker than Gervase's niece.

Actually, they both did really. It is sad that is how she had to go but again, she is not really gone yet.

Redemption island...love it or hate it, its there this year.

OH and Colton...Not being p.c. here at all, but I bet gay people call him a fag.

I like Rupert but I think he should not have taken his wifes place. Yet, SHE is the one that said she wanted to play so he swapped at her request.

What about Ruperts dumb move? Anyone else think that was stupid? Chivalry should have been left at home imo.

Yeah, maybe he figures he won't win and is going for the MVP award. I think he did a disservice to his team by letting his wife take his place - not only is she a noob, she doesn't have the strength and experience that he does and will probably be a detriment to them.
She'll probably end up battling Rupert at Redemption Island. :lol:

I know. I just think if you're gonna be on the show, you should have at least a day or two with the tribe, building the shelter, etc. If Rupert goes home so be it. He has had the experience. But the other two will never experience any of that first hand. I just feel bad for them.

Gervace's niece Marissa is the only one that hasn't had the experience. Candice is a returning player and she seems strong, will probably fight hard to get back in the game.

That's true. I forgot about Candice. I was thinking about Rupert who has been on survivor for enough weeks to establish residency and voting rights. :)

That's true. I forgot about Candice. I was thinking about Rupert who has been on survivor for enough weeks to establish residency and voting rights. :)

Ayup! Don't know why they keep bringing him back - he was liked okay at first, now he's just redundant.

True. Rob's game wasn't that inspiring to me, but oh my. He was so pretty to look at. Which of course is why he was a fan favorite for so long.

Forum List

Back