Survivor. Are you watching?

I thought he said Hantz? LOL. Now I have to go back and watch to see which. :)

Here's Russell's tweet from the episode..

You follow Russell on Twitter? LOL. Who knew? :) (Just teasing.)

Oh golly no, I don't do twitter. The shows always show a little ticker at the bottom of the screen about tweets from the show. So I figured if Russell were watching and was a tweeter, he would tweet about that.

Well, the noobs are making the same mistakes many Survivor noob teams make - getting rid of their stronger players early on. Rachel was a stronger player than Ciera. Big mistake. Are they hoping that they'll get Rachel's husband in trade? This Survivor is surely introducing some weird twists.

Exactly...I think Tina's daughter (Katie I think her name is?) is the weakest one on the team. She's the one who should have been voted out last week for messing up on the puzzle.

Russell was a villain. Colton is just a dick. Elevating him to villain status implies he has game and cunning abilities. He does not have either. He is just a typical low life conceited prick.

Well, the noobs are making the same mistakes many Survivor noob teams make - getting rid of their stronger players early on. Rachel was a stronger player than Ciera. Big mistake. Are they hoping that they'll get Rachel's husband in trade? This Survivor is surely introducing some weird twists.

Exactly...I think Tina's daughter (Katie I think her name is?) is the weakest one on the team. She's the one who should have been voted out last week for messing up on the puzzle.
Yep! Katy should have gone instead of Marissa, and Ciera should have gone instead of Rachel.
Don't know what's going to happen when they go to Redemption Island - will their kin take their place? I think they are using that as strategy - but who knows how it'll pan out.

Russell was a villain. Colton is just a dick. Elevating him to villain status implies he has game and cunning abilities. He does not have either. He is just a typical low life conceited prick.

Either way, neither one knows how to play the game to win. That Russell made it to the end only to have a floater take what he thought was his shows that he's crafty, but not game smart. Colton won't make it to the end - from the previews, the weakling seems to have already quit.

The preview of next week made it sound like Tyson will take Rachel's place, as Rachel's former team hoped.

Will Tyson being gone make that much of a difference for the newbie's ability to win comps if the newbies kept their own weakest links around?

I think I like Rupert's wife, Laura. I think she'll be a strong player. I was sorry to see Rupert go, he was certainly more entertaining than a lot of them.

The component of being able to switch with a loved one on Redemption Island does add an interesting twist. I can understand those who have played the game wanting their loved ones to have more of the experience. But the experienced players can also have the best chance to make it to the end and a shot at the million dollars, so it is a tough choice.

Yup but that ass x football player had a vendetta against that other ass, Jervace and took it out on his neice.

Yup but that ass x football player had a vendetta against that other ass, Jervace and took it out on his neice.

Yeah, he thinks he is a pretty savvy player and caused some on the team to go against John (Candice's husband), it may came back to haunt him before too long.

So, Colton quit again. I love how pissed Jeff gets when people do that. There are so many people who wanted on that show and that drama queen snaked on again.

One of the contestants said it right though, they were not playing the game Colton liked and that pissed him off.

Damn, I hate that man.

Those noobs are so stupid. Tonight, they almost had it right and voted Brad out, but like other noob teams before them, they seem to practice stupid and voted John out instead, just like Brad wanted them to do. Their team is getting weaker and weaker, and the idiots are following Brad just like he wants them too, voting everyone he tells them, till there's only Brad left!

Oh, and Colton, what a baby. He had a little pity party and left the game. I'm glad for that, but was wondering why they ever brought him back. Jeff admitted that Colton had faked the appendix attack the last time, and still they brought him back! I'm wondering if the Producers of Survivor are as stupid as the noobs from this season.

I'll miss Colton just for the entertainment factor of the drama queen routines. Do I have any respect or admiration for Colton? Absolutely not. What a putz! I wonder how he snagged such a great guy as his partner appears to be?

Have you ever seen Jeff go off on a player like he did on Colton when Colton quit though? I had read somewhere that he really didn't want Colton back because he thought Colton faked an illness to quit the first time. But he got overruled by the producers.

So John and Candice will have to go toe to toe on Redemption Island next week. That is one nightmare (for them) I hadn't considered. Will she throw the challenge to keep him in the game? Who knows?

Tyson's shoulder is iffy though. Watching a clip with him meeting with the doctor and Jeff after the challenge, he admits he is a liability to his tribe now as his shoulder is not going to heal sufficiently for him to be of much use in the challenges or any kind of physical threat for the remainder of this series. His injury renders his arm essentially useless. But he's staying in for now--he said at least he won't be viewed as a physical threat.

So, Colton quit again. I love how pissed Jeff gets when people do that. There are so many people who wanted on that show and that drama queen snaked on again.

One of the contestants said it right though, they were not playing the game Colton liked and that pissed him off.

Damn, I hate that man.

I'm so glad the sniveling woman quit. Colton got on my everlasting last nerve.

Forum List

Back