Survivor. Are you watching?

Oh, I HATED Colton. Me, the fag hag. He was HORRIBLE. I hope he grew up since the last time and is a better person this go round.

He better not be coming back.

I love buying old seasons of Survivor but wont get any with 1. Boston Rob or 2. Colton's season.

Yuck.

I have watched every single Survivor and will continue to do so regardless of who the contestants are.

However...there was one Survivor that I was so angry I didn't watch the finale. That was Survivor: Panama Exile Island. There was a contestant, Terry, and he was a former Navy fighter pilot. He was the best contestant I have EVER seen on Survivor. He was awesome. He won five consecutive immunity challenges. He was amazing, and didn't piss anyone off either. Just an all-around great guy.

Then it was the last immunity challenge, and he didn't make it. That was when there would be two finalists and it was a guy named Aras (who won) and a girl named Danielle. Neither of them could even hold a candle to Terry, and I was so pissed I didn't finish watching the show!!!

I've never cared as much about a contestant before or since. Everyone pales in comparison to him. You could tell that they train those Navy figher pilots very, very well. Extremely capable individual, he was.

Last edited:
Colton?!

Another one of those young ones I liked and others seemed to think unredeemable.

He was awful. I was glad to see him go, but maybe, if he saw himself in the videos, maybe he realized how awful he was and has changed. We'll have to wait and see.

I think he did embarrass himself. He seemed quite subdued on the Reuinion show as I recall.

I don't know, it kind of adds to the show to have someone so easy to hate...a villian, you know. Especially when they manage to hang around and we're screaming, "Why don't they vote him out!!!!" : )

Yeah, after a while you want to throw your shoe at the TV!

Oh, I HATED Colton. Me, the fag hag. He was HORRIBLE. I hope he grew up since the last time and is a better person this go round.

He paired up with that horrible girl from S. America. She said she was going to change after she saw herself on TV!:eusa_whistle:

He paired up with that horrible girl from S. America. She said she was going to change after she saw herself on TV!:eusa_whistle:

I remember that bitch. I'd never make it on a show with people like those two. I'd be doing some punching the first time they snarked at me. Then I'd get thrown out. Possibly jail time. Shudder

I just don't have the patience to deal with folks like that.

I remember that bitch. I'd never make it on a show with people like those two. I'd be doing some punching the first time they snarked at me. Then I'd get thrown out. Possibly jail time. Shudder

I just don't have the patience to deal with folks like that.

I know what you mean. I couldn't stand her and couldn't understand why they didn't vote her out, she was always bitching about something. I thought she was pretty at first, but she was so mean, she started looking ugly on the outside, too.

well,I had it tivoed and stayed away from anyone who would spoil it for me, I watched it Monday night, and after seeing the jury questions etc. I knew Cochran had it in the bag and I was damn glad too.

From geek to super hero, he really grew this season, nice to see , unlike a Brandon who went to pieces.....and Dawn who went from a huge wreck to a minor wreck :lol:

The right person won....

the last 3 weeks helped rebound my interest, so I will watch the next one...

i am happy for Cochran. I hope Brenda is doing well with her new hubby and baby and I hope that bitch who back stabbed her gets whats coming.

Love the show.

I don't know how accurate this report is...but so far it seems to be legit.

Cast of Blood and Water:

Gervase (Borneo)- w nephew BLOOD
Rob cesternino - w wife WATER
Rupert - w wife WATER
Aras- w brother BLOOD
Tyson -w girlfriend WATER
Tina Wesson- w daughter BLOOD
Kat - w brother BLOOD
Laura(Samoa)- w daughter BLOOD
Rc- w father BLOOD
Monica- w husband WATER

Tina again? Really...thats three times. Damn, is she trying to be another boston rob and seriously, I just threw up a little thinking of him.

I like Tina...well, liked her during her season but come on, she was pulled along by Colby and everyone knows this. It was proven when she tried to come back on the first all star show. She was voted out first.

Come on survivor, amazing race and walking dead! Oh and of course football. I hate this time of year. What am I supposed to do, go out side or something! :)

Come on survivor, amazing race and walking dead! Oh and of course football. I hate this time of year. What am I supposed to do, go out side or something! :)

Well, you could watch Big Brother. There is also "Get Out Alive" which puts the contestants through a hell of a lot more rigorous workout. We also like "America's Next Ninja Warrior" and Wipeout.

Adventurer Bear Grylls? New Reality Show: What We Want to See | TIME.com
Big brother? No thanks. Especially after this year. The american ninja show is pretty cool actually. Seen it a few times.

Well, you could watch Big Brother. There is also "Get Out Alive" which puts the contestants through a hell of a lot more rigorous workout. We also like "America's Next Ninja Warrior" and Wipeout.

Big brother? No thanks. Especially after this year. The american ninja show is pretty cool actually. Seen it a few times.

Big Brother - actually it is getting interesting. Most of the guests are after Ayrin for her racist comments - she may get the boot, and she has created a lot of negative stir by her comments. I even signed a petition for CBS to can her, but they may not have to, the other guests will probably take her out. Syberia is finally getting interesting - it started out really hokey and I was about to give up on it, but then it turned kind of interesting.

Big Brother - actually it is getting interesting. Most of the guests are after Ayrin for her racist comments - she may get the boot, and she has created a lot of negative stir by her comments. I even signed a petition for CBS to can her, but they may not have to, the other guests will probably take her out. Syberia is finally getting interesting - it started out really hokey and I was about to give up on it, but then it turned kind of interesting.

Trash tv for the uneducated.

Trash tv for the uneducated.
You are a ray of sunshine. The wind above my wings sometimes.

Are you a Survivor fan?

Many have departed this seasonal favorite, but it apparently is attracting new converts all the time as it just keeps going.

Premiere of the Fall 2013 season tomorrow - Wednesday - Sept 18, 2013.

The cast: Blood vs Water

1174784_10151698790233649_2042349509_n.jpg

Jeff. Just wouldn't be the same without him.
Jeff-Probst.jpg

Kat and Hayden
1003398_10151737575913649_1891051762_n.jpg

She is a Survivor repeat - he a Big Brother winner. Boyfriend/girlfriend.

Monica and Brad
SUR27_Monica_Brad_rev_640x360.jpg

She a Survivor repeat - he a former NFL player Husband/wife

Aras and Vytas
SUR27_Aras_Vytas_h264_640x360.jpg

I think it is Vytas who is the Survivor repeat. Aras is his brother.

Tina and Katie
SUR27_Tina_Katie_v2_640x360.jpg

Tina was winner of Survivor Australia and a repeat in an all-star version - Katie is her daughter

Laura and Ciera
SUR27_Laura_Ciera_v2_640x360.jpg

Laura from Survivor Samoa - Ciera is her daughter.

Rupert and Laura
SUR27_Rupert_Laura_v2_640x360.jpg

Rupert is the repeat (4 times now) and Laura is his wife.

Tyson and Rachel
SUR27_Tyson_Rachel_v2_640x360.jpg

Tyson is the repeat - 2 seasons I think - Rachel is his wife.

Gervase and Marissa
SUR27_Gervase_Marissa_v2_640x360.jpg

Gervase is the repeat - Marissa is his niece

Colton and Celeb
SUR27_Colton_Caleb_v2_640x360.jpg

I think we all knew Colton would be back didn't we? :) Celeb is his S/O.

Candice and John
SUR27_Candice_John_v2_640x360.jpg

She's the repeat - 2 seasons - John is her husband

Last edited:
I'm a big Survivor fan. I've seen every show, although sometimes I can't remember their names! :lol:

I'm looking forward to it - now that BB is ending.

Forum List

Back