Survivor. Are you watching?

Wha' happened? Not everyone likes the same player. We all have our differing opinions and say so. Agree to disagree sorta thing. Right? Huh? Right?

I thought it was just as good as any of the other seasons - there wasn't anyone that I couldn't stand to the point of wanting to throw my shoe at the TV! Now, that's positive.

I like your new avatar!:clap2:

Here's what someone posted elsewhere about next season:

“Survivor: Blood vs. Water is the twenty-seventh season of the American CBS competitive reality television series Survivor, which will premiere in the fall of 2013. The season will feature returning castaways playing against their family members. As with the previous two seasons, the season will be filmed in the Philippines, but this time at Paulaui Island, Cagayan.”

Here's what someone posted elsewhere about next season:

“Survivor: Blood vs. Water is the twenty-seventh season of the American CBS competitive reality television series Survivor, which will premiere in the fall of 2013. The season will feature returning castaways playing against their family members. As with the previous two seasons, the season will be filmed in the Philippines, but this time at Paulaui Island, Cagayan.”

I'll believe what the exact set-up will be when CBS says it...not before. Everyone is just speculating.

Wha' happened? Not everyone likes the same player. We all have our differing opinions and say so. Agree to disagree sorta thing. Right? Huh? Right?

I thought it was just as good as any of the other seasons - there wasn't anyone that I couldn't stand to the point of wanting to throw my shoe at the TV! Now, that's positive.

Not even Brandon? :)

Brandon is so pathetic. Such a pathetic soul. So full of pride...for what? Cocky little banty rooster. I squash men like him under my thumb.

Although, there is one quote by him I will always remember "fondly." At least it gives me a good laugh:

"I'll pee in the rice, I'll pee in the beans. I'll burn this shelter to the ground."

LOL Everytime I eat rice or beans, I'll think of that. ROFLMAO

He's still just a kid. Hurtling through life at breakneck speed. I have much sympathy for him.

21 years old, children of his own to stress over, and we've seen the adults in his life. MUCH sympathy.

I have a friend near Boston who found out at work from a relative of Danielle's, from Panama and Heroes vs Villains, that she was asked to choose a family member to team up with...she chose her dad, but they didn't make the final cut.

Not even Brandon? :)

Fortunately they threw him out early enough - but yes, he was one I wanted to throw my shoe at. I can't believe his comments - saying he would piss on the rice, etc., deplorable.

He's still just a kid. Hurtling through life at breakneck speed. I have much sympathy for him.

21 years old, children of his own to stress over, and we've seen the adults in his life. MUCH sympathy.

You've got a point there. The first time he was on he was trying to be Christ-like - then he totally blew it. I wonder if that was all a ploy? He didn't even try to go that route the 2nd time, he was trying a totally different strategy, and that didn't work for him either.

Brandon is a mess. Be good. Be bad. He can't figure it out. I think he just wants to be loved. And yes, I am serious. That family is totally screwey.

I don't know how accurate this report is...but so far it seems to be legit.

Cast of Blood and Water:

Gervase (Borneo)- w nephew BLOOD
Rob cesternino - w wife WATER
Rupert - w wife WATER
Aras- w brother BLOOD
Tyson -w girlfriend WATER
Tina Wesson- w daughter BLOOD
Kat - w brother BLOOD
Laura(Samoa)- w daughter BLOOD
Rc- w father BLOOD
Monica- w husband WATER

Colton?!

Another one of those young ones I liked and others seemed to think unredeemable.

He was awful. I was glad to see him go, but maybe, if he saw himself in the videos, maybe he realized how awful he was and has changed. We'll have to wait and see.

Colton?!

Another one of those young ones I liked and others seemed to think unredeemable.

He was awful. I was glad to see him go, but maybe, if he saw himself in the videos, maybe he realized how awful he was and has changed. We'll have to wait and see.

I think he did embarrass himself. He seemed quite subdued on the Reuinion show as I recall.

I don't know, it kind of adds to the show to have someone so easy to hate...a villian, you know. Especially when they manage to hang around and we're screaming, "Why don't they vote him out!!!!" : )

Oh, I HATED Colton. Me, the fag hag. He was HORRIBLE. I hope he grew up since the last time and is a better person this go round.

Colton?!

I think he did embarrass himself. He seemed quite subdued on the Reuinion show as I recall.

I don't know, it kind of adds to the show to have someone so easy to hate...a villian, you know. Especially when they manage to hang around and we're screaming, "Why don't they vote him out!!!!" : )

That is true but he was way way beyond a villian. He was honestly a horrible human being. I swear ...and I mean this...if they ever, EVER bring him back, I will not watch that season. I say this because I know for a fact they wont. He didnt get sick, they took his ass out. They knew is was bad for the show.

Forum List

Back