Survivor. Are you watching?

Well it's done. And I'm a happy camper. :)

Yes, Cochran was able to redeem himself, he changed for the better (more confident, not nerdy like before) and he truly earned it. Dawn and Sherri didn't get one single vote which was appropriate!

People not only respected this game that Chochran played, but his love and passion for the game that has evolved since he was a teenager. Obviously they all feel strongly for the game, but you could really see the admiration in some of their faces, like Reynold. I liked how they were all so dismissive towards Sherri. Dawn is not a bad person, but her frenetic behavior just exhausted me and made me lose patience with her.

I think next season is going to be couples, ala Biggest Loser.

I thought "relatives" since it said Blood vs water, I hope they don't decided to bring the Hanz nephew/uncle back to play against each other! Whew!

I noticed neither of them were there (I bet the network learned their lesson with that family).

That's what I said. Couples. Bro/Sis or Hubs/Wife or Sis/sis or Mom/son. Couples. They can't do one team of all family members because if one wins they all win since they ARE family, ya know? So it has to be couples.

I'm watching the reunion show right now!

HURRAY FOR COCHRAN! GOOD JOB!

As for Dawn, I just keep disliking her more and more. She's also the only person I've ever seen who looks worse at the reunion show than she did during the game. Seriously.

She is a person in denial. As long as she keeps justifying and rationalizing her behavior, she will never become a better person.

Last edited:
I think the blood vs. water will start out with one tribe consisting of all family members and one tribe consisting of total strangers. The family tribe won't be all one family...that's not what I mean. But there will be "couples" of family members, like Gracie said. But the entire tribe will be made up of these "couples" whereas the other tribe will be all strangers.

I'm not sure if that's such a good idea! :eek:

As for Brandon Hantz, I suspect he wasn't there because he refused to come. He's so full of pride, like a little banty rooster, he probably told them to stuff it. That's my guess.

I kinda feel bad for Brandon. He truly is fighting angels and demons..one perched on each shoulder and he is pulled hither and yon. I think he has a good heart but is battling himself so much, he falls apart and that is when the Russell part of him takes over.
He has issues. The last thing he needs is being in tv shows. At least until he can get his shit together and be BRANDON...not a Hantz.

I kinda feel bad for Brandon. He truly is fighting angels and demons..one perched on each shoulder and he is pulled hither and yon. I think he has a good heart but is battling himself so much, he falls apart and that is when the Russell part of him takes over.
He has issues. The last thing he needs is being in tv shows. At least until he can get his shit together and be BRANDON...not a Hantz.

I think the blood vs. water will start out with one tribe consisting of all family members and one tribe consisting of total strangers. The family tribe won't be all one family...that's not what I mean. But there will be "couples" of family members, like Gracie said. But the entire tribe will be made up of these "couples" whereas the other tribe will be all strangers.

As for Brandon Hantz, I suspect he wasn't there because he refused to come. He's so full of pride, like a little banty rooster, he probably told them to stuff it. That's my guess.

Well if you think about it a bit though, Jeff is pretty good at calling out the most embarrassing things about the participants at times like that. And Brandon has a bunch more to be embarrassed about than anybody else. If I was Brandon and had behaved as he behaved, would I have shown up at the big party and subject myself to that? I doubt it. :)

The second tribe might have people who are friends and acquaintances.

Survivorsucks WILL figure it out. And as soon as they know, I will come here and let y'all know. (quite a few of the survivors post there..and even Jeff did at one time).

Last edited:
Got some news on why the Hantz Bros were not there and possibly why only the jury was on stage:

Couldn't help but laugh at Russell and family's expense over the last week.

First they get word Brandon can't attend the finale. Russell then inserts himself into the fracas by paying for a plane ticket to LA so he can meet Phillip Sheppard and show him who the real streetfighter is...This weak attempt at getting attention is a massive failure as CBS itself decides to not only ban Russell and the Hantz Klan from the Reunion and after party they essentially put criminal wanted posters up at security checkpoints so he is refused at the gates.

Little Russell's only recant to the complete shunning was taking to Twitter to cry about it and threaten Jeff Probst by saying, "Remember you need me."

This came from SS, but I don't know if links are allowed so....sorry. None are forthcoming unless staff says it's ok.

Straight from the horses mouth, so to speak :lol:

Russell Hantz ‏@russellhantz 7h
Wow [MENTION=39474]Boston[/MENTION]Rob @HatchRichard there! I'm band from the show with my pic up for security!Talk bout disrespect!try 2 get me 2 play [MENTION=19299]Jeff[/MENTION]Probst

Last edited:
I think next season is going to be couples, ala Biggest Loser.

I thought "relatives" since it said Blood vs water, I hope they don't decided to bring the Hanz nephew/uncle back to play against each other! Whew!

I noticed neither of them were there (I bet the network learned their lesson with that family).

That's what I said. Couples. Bro/Sis or Hubs/Wife or Sis/sis or Mom/son. Couples. They can't do one team of all family members because if one wins they all win since they ARE family, ya know? So it has to be couples.

I always hate it when they do something different at first, then I end up liking it. Like when they had Redemption Island.

It will be interesting to see if they have family vs family or related team members against non-related?

I just wish they would go back to the basics...like the first one. Or the one rupert was in where he stole shoes.

I just wish they would go back to the basics...like the first one. Or the one rupert was in where he stole shoes.

Yeah, they don't need to keep changing it. We'll have to wait and see what they have up their sleeves.

In the meantime, Big Brother will be starting soon.

Big Brother is a love/hate thing with me. I watch though, so I guess I am a lookyloo at trainwrecks :lol:

It never ever ceases to amaze me that the girls KNOW cameras are everywhere..and microphones...yet they still give blow jobs under the covers to the guys. Like...ew. I don't wanna hear their slurpings. Yet...I still watch.

I am just so screwed up. :lol:

Big Brother is a love/hate thing with me. I watch though, so I guess I am a lookyloo at trainwrecks :lol:

It never ever ceases to amaze me that the girls KNOW cameras are everywhere..and microphones...yet they still give blow jobs under the covers to the guys. Like...ew. I don't wanna hear their slurpings. Yet...I still watch.

Really? I must be naive, I've never see that going on - I do know they make out, but they usually don't show much, you just see the two of them under the cover and the rest you have to imagine! I'll have to watch a little closer.

Really? I must be naive, I've never see that going on - I do know they make out, but they usually don't show much, you just see the two of them under the cover and the rest you have to imagine! I'll have to watch a little closer.

You have to subscribe to the live feeds for those juicy bits...I'm good with just the network airing.:redface:

I feel for his family. I really do.

You have to subscribe to the live feeds for those juicy bits...I'm good with just the network airing.:redface:

Me too. I don't have time to watch all my favorite shows on TV, come here and post, and all the other chores I'm responsible for and still have time left over to watch the live feeds, and have to pay for them too!:nono:

Forum List

Back