Survivor. Are you watching?

And yes, Sherri was pretty stupid after bragging what an acute business owner she is with 75 employees. Like...duh. DUMB move. DUMB.

My fav? What Brenda made Dawn do. :lol:

She knew she wasnt going to win anyway. Why not throw it out there. Oh and what Brenda did...did you hear Dawn at first. She said she would not have left if she didnt get her teeth back, but said she would NOT do it right then.

Then she changed her mind. I am so glad Brenda did that to her. Oh revenge is sweet because Dawn was WRONG for what she did to brenda. I understand why they did it, but not Dawn. That was just wrong.

Brenda is adorable. Oh and Sherri is a HOT babe in my opinion. :eusa_drool:

It wasn't on the live feeds. Two girls that I know of but can't think of their names, did that. You could see the covers where their head is, bobbing up and down and the microphone picking up the slurps. Yes, on live tv during the show.

What WAS that one gals name? Can't remember but she was nasty. Looked nasty too.

Hang. Gonna google or you tube it.

Natalie!! That was her name!

Anyway..here is a youtube link to quite a few BJ's going on.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sea....17.17.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.SUVQTC4eDFg

I think next season is going to be couples, ala Biggest Loser.

I thought "relatives" since it said Blood vs water, I hope they don't decided to bring the Hanz nephew/uncle back to play against each other! Whew!

I noticed neither of them were there (I bet the network learned their lesson with that family).

I hate when they bring back anyone. Lets try some real new people on the damn show. Come on.

I agree with ya Zona..except for the part of Sherri being a hot babe. Blech. Although she did look pretty good at the reunion.

I think next season is going to be couples, ala Biggest Loser.

I thought "relatives" since it said Blood vs water, I hope they don't decided to bring the Hanz nephew/uncle back to play against each other! Whew!

I noticed neither of them were there (I bet the network learned their lesson with that family).

I hate when they bring back anyone. Lets try some real new people on the damn show. Come on.

Especially when they bring back someone that was hated! Like Russell, Brandon & Phillip.

And yes, Sherri was pretty stupid after bragging what an acute business owner she is with 75 employees. Like...duh. DUMB move. DUMB.

She knew she wasnt going to win anyway. Why not throw it out there. Oh and what Brenda did...did you hear Dawn at first. She said she would not have left if she didnt get her teeth back, but said she would NOT do it right then.

Then she changed her mind. I am so glad Brenda did that to her. Oh revenge is sweet because Dawn was WRONG for what she did to brenda. I understand why they did it, but not Dawn. That was just wrong.

hot? not even close. unless you like fake hard cantelope boobs.

nasty skank

At least Phillip was entertaining due to his insanity. I'm so sick of Amber and Rob, Russell, Coach, even Malcolm although he sure is eye candy.

NO MORE FAVORITES. Give regular folks a chance. Sheesh.

nasty skank

Couldn't have said it better myself. But..she did clean up a bit for the end show and looked good.

I agree with ya Zona..except for the part of Sherri being a hot babe. Blech. Although she did look pretty good at the reunion.

She is in her 40's. Her body is screaming and her face is oddly hot.

I like her. I also like how successful she is as well. What she did to Erik was intersting. I wish she did that to Philip but I understand why she said what she said. The problem is, everyone likes Erik, including me. I really was voting for him more so than "I am so good looking" Eddie. He made me sick with his cool/good looking club of four. Hey Eddie, how did that group turn out for ya.

At least Phillip was entertaining due to his insanity. I'm so sick of Amber and Rob, Russell, Coach, even Malcolm although he sure is eye candy.

Why is it peole say Rob was such a great player? How many freaking times did he play before he FINALLY won? OH dear god, I could have fucking won if I played that many times.

Oh and the joke of Phillip saying how great Rob is cracks me up every time. Hey Phillip, Rob took you to the final three because he knew he could beat you. Of course you made it to the final three dufus.

Phillip is entertaining but honestly, I think he believes the tripe he spews. That is a little scary.

Coach is a book within himself. Malcolm, eh. His 15 minutes are not up yet. NOw, how cool was it to see Rudy! :)

I like her. I also like how successful she is as well. What she did to Erik was intersting. I wish she did that to Philip but I understand why she said what she said. The problem is, everyone likes Erik, including me. I really was voting for him more so than "I am so good looking" Eddie. He made me sick with his cool/good looking club of four. Hey Eddie, how did that group turn out for ya.

If that were me in Eriks body, I would have told her all the botox didn't help much and she needs to shut her worthless pie hole. Her body looks nasty, she had her face tatted with eyebrows and permanent eye liner and she looked like a duck.
In short....I didn't like her, lol, and she is in the same category as Joffrey and Sansa to me.:tongue:

I bet Eddie got a lot of flack over his attitude from friends, family and strangers. Then again, he is just a male Pavarati.

nasty skank

I am searching this thread and really, there arent too many posts you have made in here taht are positive.

uh, thanks for all your contributions in this pro (I thought) Survivor thread. :doubt:

Malcolm has jumped the shark for sure. I was rooting for him at the beginning, then I switched to Reynolds, but I wouldn't want to see Malcolm come back. Give it up, already.

And, the little clip they showed of him acting in that soap opera - he can't act! Sorry, Malcolm, maybe you can improve, but I'm sure there are more handsome guys with more talent out there than what you showed.

I bet Eddie got a lot of flack over his attitude from friends, family and strangers. Then again, he is just a male Pavarati.

The irony of Pavarati's last name being Shallow just cracks me up. I cant stand that woman.

People as shallow as Eddie really do remind me of high school. The cool, pretty people all hanging together. Eddie, Survivor is not high school. Did you learn that? Did your girlfriend?

If that were me in Eriks body, I would have told her all the botox didn't help much and she needs to shut her worthless pie hole. Her body looks nasty, she had her face tatted with eyebrows and permanent eye liner and she looked like a duck.
In short....I didn't like her, lol, and she is in the same category as Joffrey and Sansa to me.:tongue:
Lets just agree to agree she is a babe. :)

nasty skank

I am searching this thread and really, there arent too many posts you have made in here taht are positive.

uh, thanks for all your contributions in this pro (I thought) Survivor thread. :doubt:

I just give honest opinions. Not gonna sugar coat it. The last two seasons have been shit.

Wha' happened? Not everyone likes the same player. We all have our differing opinions and say so. Agree to disagree sorta thing. Right? Huh? Right?

Lets just agree to agree she is a babe. :)

lol. Lets agree to disagree that she is skanky.:tongue:

Forum List

Back