🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Susan Rice Blasts Israel for Criticizing Kerry

So uncensored lied...

Excuse me?

What did I lie about?

IF Kerry's mother was Jewish, then there are some who might argue that John Effen is Jewish. BUT you simpering fucktard, it was his GRANDPARENTS - AND on his FATHERS side.

Kerry is Catholic - period. Kerry is a bit more than a little anti-Semitic to boot, Jasper.

well that's 1 idiot don't need to bother to reply to and like I already said once google jews are a race.

Why don't I Google "Nazism is a mental disorder" instead, Jasper?

I think your hood and white robe cut off all the oxygen to your brain.

They have a unique genetic make up...just like I am white,and some here are black and hispanic and indian etc they are jewish...they have unique features and a unique DNA sequence.My head is shaved but no skinhead...you silly fuckers are hilarious to argue with...

Is that what they told you on Stormfront, fucktard?

I just love these "White" Ugandan Jews.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7YwtWe_gKk]Abayudaya (Jewish Uganda) synagogue - Shirat Hayam - YouTube[/ame]

Nope. Born Jewish.

Why do you lie about something so easy to check?

Kerry was baptized into the Catholic Church as an infant.

He is, and always has been, Catholic.

{Kerry is a Roman Catholic, and is said to carry a rosary, a prayer book, and a St. Christopher medal (the patron saint of travelers) when he campaigned. While Kerry is personally against abortion, he supports a woman's legal right to have one. Discussing his faith, Kerry said, "I thought of being a priest. I was very religious while at school in Switzerland. I was an altar boy and prayed all the time. I was very centered around the Mass and the church." He also said that the Letters of Paul moved him the most, stating that they taught him to "not feel sorry for myself."[58]}

John Kerry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can't debate my reply...OK...sucks for you.

Nope. Born Jewish.
Kerry's paternal grand-parents were born Jewish and converted to Catholicism in 1901, Skinhead.
So whater you call me, consider it the same to you doubled.
So uncensored lied...well that's 1 idiot don't need to bother to reply to and like I already said once google jews are a race. They have a unique genetic make up...just like I am white,and some here are black and hispanic and indian etc they are jewish...they have unique features and a unique DNA sequence.My head is shaved but no skinhead...you silly fuckers are hilarious to argue with...

Kerry is catholic.
Paternal grandparents don't matter.

Why would anyone care is his grandparents converted or not? That was a century ago.
Is Kerry trying to become an Israeli?
This thread is only trying to incite and has no other relevance.

End the BS!

For those who dont know. ORION is not a new poster like his join date might suggest.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No talking about banned members on the public boards. And yes, even cute oblique references count.

Yeah what's up with that? I clicked on my own name and it says I joined in 2009? WTF? I just joined a few days ago...Also if you look at the profile that pops up when you click my name it doesn't have the periods between the letters.

Yeah what's up with that? I clicked on my own name and it says I joined in 2009? WTF? I just joined a few days ago...Also if you look at the profile that pops up when you click my name it doesn't have the periods between the letters.

If makes you feel any better, which I know it won't, I feel as strongly about the bull Great Britain pulled on Ireland as I do about the "Palestinian" myth.

Maybe they have a link over to Stormfront and it's actually your join date over there?

If makes you feel any better, which I know it won't, I feel as strongly about the bull Great Britain pulled on Ireland as I do about the "Palestinian" myth.

Dis some funny shit. I wonder if there is such a thing as a XXXXXXX?
And on topic, I don't believe the Obama administration is anti-Semitic.

No talking about banned members on the public boards.

Dis some funny shit. I wonder if there is such a thing as a XXXXXXXX?
And on topic, I don't believe the Obama administration is anti-Semitic.

and again....and again...and again

Speaking my mind is trolling? I don't think so...I believe what I say and say what I believe. Don't like it tough shit.

Speaking my mind is trolling? I don't think so...I believe what I say and say what I believe. Don't like it tough shit.

Obviously you believe what you say, Princess. It's what you believe that's so fucked up. :cool:

Yes because its weird and horrible to put America first and Israel not even on the map....damn that sure is fucked up!

Yes because its weird and horrible to put America first and Israel not even on the map....damn that sure is fucked up!

- First off, no one here claimed to be an Israeli firster

- How do you know the posters you were calling Israeli - firsters aren't....Israeli?? It's almost as if you know them or have some experience on USMB???? ;)

- It's not horrible to call someone an Israeli firster, it's the way you said it that was nasty

People eligible according to the Law of Return

Jews, (as defined by the*Law), their children, grandchildren, and spouses

Eligibility for Aliyah | The jewish agency for Israel

With Kerry's family lineage, he would be eligible for Aliyah to Israel.

Why do you lie about something so easy to check?

Kerry was baptized into the Catholic Church as an infant.

He is, and always has been, Catholic.

{Kerry is a Roman Catholic, and is said to carry a rosary, a prayer book, and a St. Christopher medal (the patron saint of travelers) when he campaigned. While Kerry is personally against abortion, he supports a woman's legal right to have one. Discussing his faith, Kerry said, "I thought of being a priest. I was very religious while at school in Switzerland. I was an altar boy and prayed all the time. I was very centered around the Mass and the church." He also said that the Letters of Paul moved him the most, stating that they taught him to "not feel sorry for myself."[58]}

John Kerry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kerry's paternal grand-parents were born Jewish and converted to Catholicism in 1901, Skinhead.
So whater you call me, consider it the same to you doubled.
So uncensored lied...well that's 1 idiot don't need to bother to reply to and like I already said once google jews are a race. They have a unique genetic make up...just like I am white,and some here are black and hispanic and indian etc they are jewish...they have unique features and a unique DNA sequence.My head is shaved but no skinhead...you silly fuckers are hilarious to argue with...

Kerry is catholic.

Why would anyone care is his grandparents converted or not? That was a century ago.

End the BS!

- How do you know the posters you were calling Israeli - firsters aren't....Israeli?? It's almost as if you know them or have some experience on USMB???? ;)

- It's not horrible to call someone an Israeli firster, it's the way you said it that was nasty

It's the way they speak that tells me they aren't Israeli.That and their destinations which unless they are lying says they don't live in Israel. No one NEEDS to claim to be an Israel firster...their words/actions prove they are. They hate their own country while defending a foreign one..seems like treason to me.

It's the way they speak that tells me they aren't Israeli.That and their destinations which unless they are lying says they don't live in Israel. No one NEEDS to claim to be an Israel firster...their words/actions prove they are. They hate their own country while defending a foreign one..seems like treason to me.

Nobody SPOKE to you. You merely read their posts.
WOW, you must have some sort of sixth sense, being able to tell which country a poster is more interested in by only reading a few of their posts. LOL

It's ok laeuqs, I told everyone who you are :cool:

Nobody SPOKE to you. You merely read their posts.
WOW, you must have some sort of sixth sense, being able to tell which country a poster is more interested in by only reading a few of their posts. LOL

It's ok laeuqs, I told everyone who you are :cool:

Sigh another one with comprehension problems. Says right there THEIR DESTINATIONS...ya know the really cool thing near their posts and rep power...if they were Israeli's they would speak of Israel as if they lived there...none of you do. Gonna be real funny when you get proven wrong about me being some seal dude.

People eligible according to the Law of Return

Jews, (as defined by the*Law), their children, grandchildren, and spouses

Eligibility for Aliyah | The jewish agency for Israel

With Kerry's family lineage, he would be eligible for Aliyah to Israel.

Kerry is catholic.

End the BS!
Kerry's Paternal grandparents converted to Catholicism, Brainfart.

Forum List

Back