Susan Rice Blasts Israel for Criticizing Kerry

People eligible according to the Law of Return

Jews, (as defined by the*Law), their children, grandchildren, and spouses

Eligibility for Aliyah | The jewish agency for Israel

With Kerry's family lineage, he would be eligible for Aliyah to Israel.

Kerry is not a jew nor were his parents so your theory is false.

>>except for a person who has been a Jew and has voluntarily changed his religion. <<

Have you even practiced in the last 30 yrs? You forget how to research, present evidence, lay out and argue a case? Is TDR the reason you took to the bible? Jewish? Do you now quote the bible for pillow talk?
Why bring your angst to this forum? You're focusing in the wrong direction. Find a councilor instead.

His grandparents were Jewish.

Did you read the link, moron?

As for the rest of your hate screed, take it and shove it.

he is a catholic. judaism is not a heritable trait. no religious belief is heritable.

why are you going to let hitler define an acceptabke definition of a jew that israel accepys and adopts, in part.

i am a catholic. if i convert to judaism, i am a jew...and v v.

You can't debate my reply...OK...sucks for you.

Nope. Born Jewish.
Kerry's paternal grand-parents were born Jewish and converted to Catholicism in 1901, Skinhead.
So whater you call me, consider it the same to you doubled.

Photo of Grave site of MOH Recipient John Levitow

born, baptized, confirmed, and died catholic as well..

his parents were catholic and his widow and children are catholic.

Hall of Heroes: American Jewish Recipients of the Medal of Honor

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/biography/levitow.html

WAIT A MINUTE !!!

This just shows how Jews perpetrate hoaxes on people and how wide spread it has become. I know a number of people who have written to correct the various institutions to correct this error and it remains, not as a tribute to an American hero but to the self serving deception of some Jews who like to brag about Jewish military contributions and prowess.
He was buried in services in a Catholic Church with the mass for christian burial which is only used for Catholics

Last edited:
Yes because its weird and horrible to put America first and Israel not even on the map....damn that sure is fucked up!

As already stated, it's your beliefs that are fucked up, Princess, and wrapping yourself in the American flag is an insult to the cloth:
"Faggots are allowed to marry are they not?"
"Most thought homosexuals would never be recognized as legit thing either but as the mental illness it actually is...see where we are now..."
"One less nation to screw with their (the Joooos) goal of world domination..."
"Just curious...not going to change mine because "black history month" is silly..."
"Ah the pissing match between juden and negro continues..."
"Hey if some ****** wants a white whore be my guest. No self respecting white man would want her anyways."
Seems like a normal every day American to me. Guess I should speak only in PC tones and use only PC terms and accept faggots etc etc...not going to happen.

Speaking my mind is trolling? I don't think so...I believe what I say and say what I believe. Don't like it tough shit.
Nah, he's right, you're a Nazi troll.

Yeah but who gives a shit what a wannabe "islamo fascist neo nazi killer thinks" you are already delusional. :)
Didn't ask you what you thought. Your comments pretty much reveal who you are.

holy cow, we are the laughing stock of the world..

Susan a nobody going around blasting other countries, for Criticizing someone

gawd help us get through this nightmare we are living under
Just imagine we have three more years of this disaster

Benghazi will bite 'em all in the butt. It ain't over.

my gawd, I can't take anymore CLUELESS running our country...Joey Biden

People PLEASE do not vote for these progressive/commies again..wasn't your experiment with Obama, enough?

my gawd, I can't take anymore CLUELESS running our country...Joey Biden

People PLEASE do not vote for these progressive/commies again..wasn't your experiment with Obama, enough?
Joe Biden is the reason Repubs won't impeach Obumbo.

why are some of the posters here getting all bent out of
shape just because sherri INVENTS laws. -------she had
been doing it for years

As already stated, it's your beliefs that are fucked up, Princess, and wrapping yourself in the American flag is an insult to the cloth:
"Faggots are allowed to marry are they not?"
"Most thought homosexuals would never be recognized as legit thing either but as the mental illness it actually is...see where we are now..."
"One less nation to screw with their (the Joooos) goal of world domination..."
"Just curious...not going to change mine because "black history month" is silly..."
"Ah the pissing match between juden and negro continues..."
"Hey if some ****** wants a white whore be my guest. No self respecting white man would want her anyways."
Seems like a normal every day American to me. Guess I should speak only in PC tones and use only PC terms and accept faggots etc etc...not going to happen.

Nah, he's right, you're a Nazi troll.

Yeah but who gives a shit what a wannabe "islamo fascist neo nazi killer thinks" you are already delusional. :)
Lol...sure thing captain dipshit.

Lol...laughing stock of the world for more reasons than you can imagine...none of which has to do with kissing israels ass. Have ANY of you bought tickets to Israel yet? IDF is looking for new recruits...got more babies and old folks to murder and homes to raze.

Lol...sure thing captain dipshit.

Lol...laughing stock of the world for more reasons than you can imagine...none of which has to do with kissing israels ass. Have ANY of you bought tickets to Israel yet? IDF is looking for new recruits...got more babies and old folks to murder and homes to raze.

Oh, and you are an anti-Semite too? Of course. You've got all the 'Stupid Asshole' bases covered. Did you get banned from some stormy front or something?

Anti semite because I dare point out the atrocities the IDF commit? Interesting view of life.

English,several copies.... Do YOU want to answer the question on how its "anti semitic" to question the obvious atrocities the IDF has committed?My copies of Communist Manifesto and Das Kapital are in English as well if you were wondering.

English,several copies.... Do YOU want to answer the question on how its "anti semitic" to question the obvious atrocities the IDF has committed?My copies of Communist Manifesto and Das Kapital are in English as well if you were wondering.
So you masturbate to pictures of Hitler often?

CiOMM.gif

Forum List

Back