Susan Rice Blasts Israel for Criticizing Kerry

Yes because its weird and horrible to put America first and Israel not even on the map....damn that sure is fucked up!

As already stated, it's your beliefs that are fucked up, Princess, and wrapping yourself in the American flag is an insult to the cloth:
"Faggots are allowed to marry are they not?"
"Most thought homosexuals would never be recognized as legit thing either but as the mental illness it actually is...see where we are now..."
"One less nation to screw with their (the Joooos) goal of world domination..."
"Just curious...not going to change mine because "black history month" is silly..."
"Ah the pissing match between juden and negro continues..."
"Hey if some ****** wants a white whore be my guest. No self respecting white man would want her anyways."
Seems like a normal every day American to me. Guess I should speak only in PC tones and use only PC terms and accept faggots etc etc...not going to happen.

Like I said, it's your beliefs that are so fucked up.

Well we all have opinions...I am not the one more worried about israel than the US...you should all pool your money and buy tickets there...:) I am going to continue to help the African immigrants that want to make a home in Israel.

Kerry is not a jew nor were his parents so your theory is false.

>>except for a person who has been a Jew and has voluntarily changed his religion. <<

Have you even practiced in the last 30 yrs? You forget how to research, present evidence, lay out and argue a case? Is TDR the reason you took to the bible? Jewish? Do you now quote the bible for pillow talk?
Why bring your angst to this forum? You're focusing in the wrong direction. Find a councilor instead.

His grandparents were Jewish.

Did you read the link, moron?

As for the rest of your hate screed, take it and shove it.

he is a catholic. judaism is not a heritable trait. no religious belief is heritable.

why are you going to let hitler define an acceptabke definition of a jew that israel accepys and adopts, in part.

i am a catholic. if i convert to judaism, i am a jew...and v v.

All I was addressing is the Aliyah law, that allows nonJews to immigrate if they had Jewish grandparents. That is how many Non Arabic Christians from Russia have ended up in Israel, because they had a parent or grandparent who was Jewish.

The indigenous Palestinian people are not allowed to return, but Christians from Russia can live in Israel, if they had a parent or grandparent who was Jewish.

Well we all have opinions...I am not the one more worried about israel than the US...you should all pool your money and buy tickets there...:) I am going to continue to help the African immigrants that want to make a home in Israel.

That sounds like "send all the Jooos to Israel with a negro under each arm." I can't say for sure if anyone here is "more worried about Israel than the US" and I don't know how you can. Frankly that sounds like you rationalizing your fucked up beliefs:
"Most thought homosexuals would never be recognized as legit thing either but as the mental illness it actually is...see where we are now..."
"Just curious...not going to change mine because "black history month" is silly..."
"Hey if some ****** wants a white whore be my guest. No self respecting white man would want her anyways."

he is a catholic. judaism is not a heritable trait. no religious belief is heritable.

why are you going to let hitler define an acceptabke definition of a jew that israel accepys and adopts, in part.

All I was addressing is the Aliyah law, that allows nonJews to immigrate if they had Jewish grandparents.

The right to move to Israel does not mean one is Jewish and despite your BS, Kerry was born, raised and remains Catholic.

That sounds like "send all the Jooos to Israel with a negro under each arm." I can't say for sure if anyone here is "more worried about Israel than the US" and I don't know how you can. Frankly that sounds like you rationalizing your fucked up beliefs:

Actually it means I support the African immigrants that are in Israel who want to stay there. The israeli's being the racists they are don't want them there. DIEversity should be for everyone :)

Actually it means I support the African immigrants that are in Israel who want to stay there. The israeli's being the racists they are don't want them there. DIEversity should be for everyone :)

It's very surprising that you would spew your hateful camel crap here and raise not a peep from the Palestinian Peanut Gallery. On second thought, perhaps it's not.

All I was addressing is the Aliyah law, that allows nonJews to immigrate if they had Jewish grandparents.

The right to move to Israel does not mean one is Jewish and despite your BS, Kerry was born, raised and remains Catholic.

john levitow was born, baptized, raised and is buried as a catholic...

http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/jllevitow-gravesite-photo.jpg

but then we have this and i was wondering if you can eplain it or what can be done to prevent those who claim he is jewish to correct their error or stop their lie.

Hall of Heroes: American Jewish Recipients of the Medal of Honor

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/biography/levitow.html

perhaps you can do something to correct this hoax, perpetrated by jews, because you really cannot have it both ways.

we may also want to considwr max baer. he too was born, baptized, raised, and is buried as a catholic.

and i agree, kerry is not jewish. he too is a catholic.

All I was addressing is the Aliyah law, that allows nonJews to immigrate if they had Jewish grandparents. That is how many Non Arabic Christians from Russia have ended up in Israel, because they had a parent or grandparent who was Jewish.

The indigenous Palestinian people are not allowed to return, but Christians from Russia can live in Israel, if they had a parent or grandparent who was Jewish.

i understand israel's bigoted and discriminatory immigration policy but that doesn't change the fact that kerry is a catholic and not a jew.

they are a ridiculous people with ridiculous laws that readily accepts "jewish" anti-semites and neo-nazis as citizens but i am not going to play by their rules even when they suit my purpose. i they want to present as inconsistant, that doesn't hurt me. it only hurts them.

but then we have this and i was wondering if you can eplain it or what can be done to prevent those who claim he is jewish to correct their error or stop their lie.

perhaps you can do something to correct this hoax, perpetrated by jews, because you really cannot have it both ways.

we may also want to considwr max baer. he too was born, baptized, raised, and is buried as a catholic.

There are three things in life that are certain:

1) Death
2) Taxes
3) Mr. Seattle will find a way to trash Jews at least once a day

i understand israel's bigoted and discriminatory immigration policy but that doesn't change the fact that kerry is a catholic and not a jew.

they are a ridiculous people with ridiculous laws that readily accepts "jewish" anti-semites and neo-nazis as citizens but i am not going to play by their rules even when they suit my purpose. i they want to present as inconsistant, that doesn't hurt me. it only hurts them.

Neo-Nazis as citizens

Funny you should say that, Mr. Seattle, because you are the closest thing here to a Neo - Nazi, considering your well known hatred for Jews, you pathetic Nazi Shill :cool:

1) Death
2) Taxes

That is true----by why does the isa-respecting whore insist that there
is a law in Israel regarding citzenship for anyone who has a jewish
grandparent? There are laws in IRELAND like that ----but not in
Israel. Why does the isa-respecting whore lie so much-----do
you think that isa tells the whore to lie?

1) Death
2) Taxes

What can you expect from someone who devotes his life to posting his hatred for Jews on the internet?? Maybe his Jewish boss fired him, which would explain how he has so much free time to make sox and post his hatred 24/7.

You see rosie, when your lfie is as pathetic and crappy as his, you need to find someone to hate. We must not be angry with him, just pity him

1) Death
2) Taxes

What can you expect from someone who devotes his life to posting his hatred for Jews on the internet?? Maybe his Jewish boss fired him, which would explain how he has so much free time to make sox and post his hatred 24/7.

You see rosie, when your lfie is as pathetic and crappy as his, you need to find someone
to hate. We must not be angry with him, just pity him

oh I thought it was sherri who came up with the "law"
that Israel confers citizenship on anyone with a jewish
grandparent. was it cajun? who is cajun?

1) Death
2) Taxes

Perhaps if Jews would get off their butts and do the right thing, there wouldn't be so many reasons that necessitate correction.
I was not aware that someone telling the truth was trashing Jews.

1) Death
2) Taxes

Perhaps if Jews would get off their butts and do the right thing, there wouldn't be so many reasons that necessitate correction.

Oh, I wasn't just talking about that post. I was talking about Mr. Seattle's many ,any hateful posts towards Jews. From BEFORE February 2014

1) Death
2) Taxes

This really is deja vu time with Mr. Seattle bringing up "john levitow was born, baptized, raised and is buried as a catholic... and the rest of the blah, blah, blah that we have seen Mr. Seattle bring up numerous times throughout the years, but one would think that on a Middle East Forum, even though Patrick and Mr. Seattle seems to have their Laurel and Hardy act going on, that Patrick would mention once in a while what is going on in the Middle East in general, unless it doesn't bother him to see innocent people being killed all the time.

1) Death
2) Taxes

you are right----no one who tells the truth has anything to say
that trashes jews. A truthful statement is
YOU, caturday, are a vulgar and disgusting pig like most of
those of YOUR ILK

Forum List

Back