🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Susan Rice Blasts Israel for Criticizing Kerry

It's the way they speak that tells me they aren't Israeli.That and their destinations which unless they are lying says they don't live in Israel. No one NEEDS to claim to be an Israel firster...their words/actions prove they are. They hate their own country while defending a foreign one..seems like treason to me.

Nobody SPOKE to you. You merely read their posts.
WOW, you must have some sort of sixth sense, being able to tell which country a poster is more interested in by only reading a few of their posts. LOL

It's ok laeuqs, I told everyone who you are :cool:

Sigh another one with comprehension problems. Says right there THEIR DESTINATIONS...ya know the really cool thing near their posts and rep power...if they were Israeli's they would speak of Israel as if they lived there...none of you do. Gonna be real funny when you get proven wrong about me being some seal dude.

Thank you for proving my point HAHAHA :lmao: :lmao:

You had a point? Must have missed it..all I saw was stupid accusations..lets take Hossfly for example. He is wearing a 7th cav emblem on his jacket I somehow DOUBT he is an Israeli. Oh that and his location says Charlotte,NC/Ft Worth Tx.

You had a point? Must have missed it..all I saw was stupid accusations..lets take Hossfly for example. He is wearing a 7th cav emblem on his jacket I somehow DOUBT he is an Israeli. Oh that and his location says Charlotte,NC/Ft Worth Tx.
1st Cavalry Division, Cupcake. I want no part of Garry Owen.

People eligible according to the Law of Return

Jews, (as defined by the*Law), their children, grandchildren, and spouses

Eligibility for Aliyah | The jewish agency for Israel

With Kerry's family lineage, he would be eligible for Aliyah to Israel.

So uncensored lied...well that's 1 idiot don't need to bother to reply to and like I already said once google jews are a race. They have a unique genetic make up...just like I am white,and some here are black and hispanic and indian etc they are jewish...they have unique features and a unique DNA sequence.My head is shaved but no skinhead...you silly fuckers are hilarious to argue with...

Kerry is catholic.
Paternal grandparents don't matter.

Why would anyone care is his grandparents converted or not? That was a century ago.
Is Kerry trying to become an Israeli?
This thread is only trying to incite and has no other relevance.

End the BS!

Kerry is not a jew nor were his parents so your theory is false.

>>except for a person who has been a Jew and has voluntarily changed his religion. <<

Have you even practiced in the last 30 yrs? You forget how to research, present evidence, lay out and argue a case? Is TDR the reason you took to the bible? Jewish? Do you now quote the bible for pillow talk?
Why bring your angst to this forum? You're focusing in the wrong direction. Find a councilor instead.

Sorry about that...don't have my glasses on. My father was 82nd airborne for 4 years. When did you serve?

My husband was in the 82nd for 3 years....he was in the 25th just before then.

you had a point? Must have missed it..all i saw was stupid accusations..lets take hossfly for example. He is wearing a 7th cav emblem on his jacket i somehow doubt he is an israeli. Oh that and his location says charlotte,nc/ft worth tx.
1st cavalry division, cupcake. I want no part of garry owen.

sorry about that...don't have my glasses on. My father was 82nd airborne for 4 years. When did you serve?
'57-'78

1st Cav ain't no cavalry. You flew. Blackhorse now that's real cav. We rode the iron horses.

images

1st Cav ain't no cavalry. You flew. Blackhorse now that's real cav. We rode the iron horses.

images
AOL Search

Kerry is catholic.
Paternal grandparents don't matter.

Why would anyone care is his grandparents converted or not? That was a century ago.
Is Kerry trying to become an Israeli?
This thread is only trying to incite and has no other relevance.

End the BS!

>>except for a person who has been a Jew and has voluntarily changed his religion. <<

Have you even practiced in the last 30 yrs? You forget how to research, present evidence, lay out and argue a case? Is TDR the reason you took to the bible? Jewish? Do you now quote the bible for pillow talk?
Why bring your angst to this forum? You're focusing in the wrong direction. Find a councilor instead.

His grandparents were Jewish.

Did you read the link, moron?

As for the rest of your hate screed, take it and shove it.

His grandparents were Jewish.

Did you read the link, moron?

As for the rest of your hate screed, take it and shove it.
His paternal grandparents converted to Catholicism, Braindamage. What does that signify to you, Captain Knowledge?

Yes because its weird and horrible to put America first and Israel not even on the map....damn that sure is fucked up!

As already stated, it's your beliefs that are fucked up, Princess, and wrapping yourself in the American flag is an insult to the cloth:
"Faggots are allowed to marry are they not?"
"Most thought homosexuals would never be recognized as legit thing either but as the mental illness it actually is...see where we are now..."
"One less nation to screw with their (the Joooos) goal of world domination..."
"Just curious...not going to change mine because "black history month" is silly..."
"Ah the pissing match between juden and negro continues..."
"Hey if some ****** wants a white whore be my guest. No self respecting white man would want her anyways."

Yes because its weird and horrible to put America first and Israel not even on the map....damn that sure is fucked up!

As already stated, it's your beliefs that are fucked up, Princess, and wrapping yourself in the American flag is an insult to the cloth:
"Faggots are allowed to marry are they not?"
"Most thought homosexuals would never be recognized as legit thing either but as the mental illness it actually is...see where we are now..."
"One less nation to screw with their (the Joooos) goal of world domination..."
"Just curious...not going to change mine because "black history month" is silly..."
"Ah the pissing match between juden and negro continues..."
"Hey if some ****** wants a white whore be my guest. No self respecting white man would want her anyways."
Seems like a normal every day American to me. Guess I should speak only in PC tones and use only PC terms and accept faggots etc etc...not going to happen.

Speaking my mind is trolling? I don't think so...I believe what I say and say what I believe. Don't like it tough shit.
Nah, he's right, you're a Nazi troll.

Yeah but who gives a shit what a wannabe "islamo fascist neo nazi killer thinks" you are already delusional. :)

and you are more than free to go @#$%^ yourself.
You can't debate my reply...OK...sucks for you.
Really? What Synagog doe he attend?

Kerry is, and always has been, Catholic.
Nope. Born Jewish.
Kerry's paternal grand-parents were born Jewish and converted to Catholicism in 1901, Skinhead.
So whater you call me, consider it the same to you doubled.

Photo of Grave site of MOH Recipient John Levitow

born, baptized, confirmed, and died catholic as well..

his parents were catholic and his widow and children are catholic.

Last edited:
holy cow, we are the laughing stock of the world..

Susan a nobody going around blasting other countries, for Criticizing someone

gawd help us get through this nightmare we are living under

Last edited:

Forum List

Back