Susan Rice, Obama colleagues take heat for past claims on Syria chemical weapons purge

Some never heard of terms like "confirm and verify". Just asking some tyrant if he has something or not doesn't cut it.
It was Russia's responsibility to double check.

Russia was either duped by Assad, or in bed with him to keep them and we were duped by Russia.
There is NO "we" to it. Shit Stain {Obama} was.

Assad didn't use them until Obama was gone and Trump gave assurances Assad didn't have to leave. Trump owns this botched mess too to bottom.

This is easily one of the most asinine assertions I have ever heard. I do appreciate how you admit that obummer and Co. never did actually remove anything however. We now know beyond doubt that rice lied, go figure, that's all she does it seems, and the claims made by the obummer admin were nothing but a lie. So, at least you have evolved that far.
May I ask, WHY ARE YOU CALLING IT A LIE?

that's just a far reach on your part imo....

There is no reason for them not to believe that Assad removed them, they believed the Russians did follow thru on the deal...and they went the next 4 years without a chemical attack from Assad....

so saying they lied is simply partisan rhetoric....which is fine and dandy, but it is in no way, the truth...or even close.

A lie, is intentional, (AND WITH MALICE IN MANY CASES) where they knew without a doubt that there were still chemical weapons, yet claimed there were not....

Some never heard of terms like "confirm and verify". Just asking some tyrant if he has something or not doesn't cut it.

Russia was either duped by Assad, or in bed with him to keep them and we were duped by Russia.

Assad didn't use them until Obama was gone and Trump gave assurances Assad didn't have to leave. Trump owns this botched mess too to bottom.

This is easily one of the most asinine assertions I have ever heard. I do appreciate how you admit that obummer and Co. never did actually remove anything however. We now know beyond doubt that rice lied, go figure, that's all she does it seems, and the claims made by the obummer admin were nothing but a lie. So, at least you have evolved that far.

There is no reason for them not to believe that Assad removed them, they believed the Russians did follow thru on the deal...and they went the next 4 years without a chemical attack from Assad....

so saying they lied is simply partisan rhetoric....which is fine and dandy, but it is in no way, the truth...or even close.

A lie, is intentional, (AND WITH MALICE IN MANY CASES) where they knew without a doubt that there were still chemical weapons, yet claimed there were not....

Because there are a whole bunch of dead people who PROVE it was a lie.

I just proved Assad used chemicals last september.

then perhaps you need to revisit Merriam Webster and review the actual definition of a lie??? ;)

then perhaps you need to revisit Merriam Webster and review the actual definition of a lie??? ;)

rice and co. KNEW that the syrians still had chemical weapons. They KNEW that the russians didn't waste time taking them away. They KNEW that it was only a matter of time before assad used them again. Or, they are so fucking stupid that they should be incarcerated for insulting the people of the US.

rice and co. KNEW that the syrians still had chemical weapons. They KNEW that the russians didn't waste time taking them away. They KNEW that it was only a matter of time before assad used them again. Or, they are so fucking stupid that they should be incarcerated for insulting the people of the US.

Bullshit. This is total supposition on your part. Since they had no access to Assad or his military, how would they have known. Russia refused any verification and basically said they'd vouch for Assad.

You are so desperate to pin this on someone other than Trump's announced Syria policy that you're willing to tell any lie to deflect from Trump's abject foreign policy failures in the Middle East.

I can't help but note that Trump's attack completely missed the runways and the planes. How does that happen. How does he manage to kill over 200 civillians in assorted attacks on Syria, by accident, but can't hit the planes he was supposed to blow up?

Bullshit. This is total supposition on your part. Since they had no access to Assad or his military, how would they have known. Russia refused any verification and basically said they'd vouch for Assad.

You are so desperate to pin this on someone other than Trump's announced Syria policy that you're willing to tell any lie to deflect from Trump's abject foreign policy failures in the Middle East.

I can't help but note that Trump's attack completely missed the runways and the planes. How does that happen. How does he manage to kill over 200 civillians in assorted attacks on Syria, by accident, but can't hit the planes he was supposed to blow up?

I'm not desperate to do anything. Unlike the trumpster who you claim to be a pootin puppet...the reality is it was your hero, the obummer who was pootins putz in the White House. Thus no matter what pootin did, the obummer did NOTHING. It is easy to make the claim I did because unlike you I am not a partisan whore. i actually see things and they make an impression in my mind. You simply ignore any which does not comport to your twisted world view.

What does it have anything to do with Assad never gave up his WMDs and continued to use them in the reminder of the Obama administration?

He used them in 2016. Where have you been?
Assad's Regime Is Still Using Chemical Weapons in Syria
UN blames Syria forces for third chemical attack

Really? You sure about that?

Willing partisan blindness - the only explanation here.

This, of course, brings even more questions to the surface though. Particularly questions about how effective the nuclear deal with Iran has been considering the Russian involvement there as well.

So much for the resounding successes of the Obama FP that the left has been clinging onto thus far.

I'm not desperate to do anything. Unlike the trumpster who you claim to be a pootin puppet...the reality is it was your hero, the obummer who was pootins putz in the White House. Thus no matter what pootin did, the obummer did NOTHING. It is easy to make the claim I did because unlike you I am not a partisan whore. i actually see things and they make an impression in my mind. You simply ignore any which does not comport to your twisted world view.
He did tell Putin to "cut it out".....once.

Did the strike wipe out the chemical weapons?

Probably not. The chemical weapons are no doubt stored in multiple locations around the capitol.

So say a bunch of alt-right fake news websites and blogs.

Come back when you have evidence, not conspiracy theories.

And whether or not Assad had chemical weapons is not the issue. He didn't dare use them when Obama was President. Seems he had no fear of Donnie, and still doesn't.

But then again, no one does. Putin told him to go Fuck Himself, and China is moving their troops to do the same. Trump, the "isolationist" is just another Trump lie.

if you do not know that assad got the stuff from saddam----then you are stupid. If you imagine that IRAN built bunkers into the rocky hills between Lebanon and Syria for NOTHING------then you never met an Iranian------Iranians never spend a dime
without getting FULL VALUE-------

Come back when you have evidence, not conspiracy theories.

And whether or not Assad had chemical weapons is not the issue. He didn't dare use them when Obama was President. Seems he had no fear of Donnie, and still doesn't.

But then again, no one does. Putin told him to go Fuck Himself, and China is moving their troops to do the same. Trump, the "isolationist" is just another Trump lie.

Would you believe her own words?

Last edited:
if you do not know that assad got the stuff from saddam----then you are stupid. If you imagine that IRAN built bunkers into the rocky hills between Lebanon and Syria for NOTHING------then you never met an Iranian------Iranians never spend a dime
without getting FULL VALUE-------
Just how do you know that Syria got weapons from Iraq?

Forum List

Back